• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
swampert, you are a clear winner already. I've put >100 SR's in and I'm tired already :D But I'll keep going.

not realy i could be at this thing for weeks with no luck and you could do your 101st and it could be shiny

on my emerald i also am going for a shiny mudkip so far no luck with that and giratina keeps refusing to be shiny. im not all that lucky anyway so i was kinda expecting this, i have been shinyless since march. so anyway good luck people

man i know what ya mean i have had no luck at all with soft reseting i have been after moltres on leaf green for about two week now and nothing i must be close
when your luck catches up with i bet you will get that giratina

good luck everyone

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
The last SR shiny I got was Scyther I believe.....

Since then I've tried Charmander, the R/S/E starters, Cranidos (still kinda want that one, ya know?), and some others I forgot.... I'd like to do Giratina as well, I like those colors, but I want to get my team(s) settled and trained beforehand. Because SRing can take a long, long time...

(If you forgot, my SR shinies are Beldum (less than 100), Eevee (around 400), Totodile (god who knows how many, took a week of nothing but hard SRing, doing it while eating, sleeping), and Scyther (dunno, it was an off and on thing, didn't take too many though).)

... Yeah, I'd like that shiny Cranidos...

But I want Gligar, Makuhita, more Sneasel, and Magikarp more than it ATM.

I have been, however, SRing for Mudkip on the road when I can't chain. So you guys aren't alone. My problem is that I want the other two starters shiny too. =P But Swampert would be the most beneficial to my team.

I'm still waiting to hear if the TRU Darkrai and Gamestopxys can be shiny. If not, I'm SRing for good natures, getting them off my games, and then re-get Electivire from PBR and start SRing for it.

.hack

skunkape
Years
Time for Teacher DDD. "That's what we do best at N.M.E.!"

You Watch Kirby :) "Better Come With A Money Back Guarantee"

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
beleive it or not i havn"t done any SRing for mukip today
i plan on doing some while watching heroes to make the time pass
good luck with that weedle it"s on my list also 41 victory

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
hey guys I'm at 500 resets right now for giratina and still nothing -_- of course I wasn't expecting it to show up before like at least 5000 so no big deal. I have done any resets today though been kinda busy, maybe I'll get a chance to do some later tonight before I go to sleep!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
there have also been shiny TRU darkrais 10 Aniv celebis and gamestop deoxys that were seen to be hacked. ( though im not to sure on darkrai). but if the nature is preset than most likely it cant have a shiny form

Crap...... well........... I can still chain one.... and compensate the moveset.... at least it gets Low Kick.....

At 74,000 steps, I quit chaining Smoochum. It was ridiculous: I only got 8 for the amount of time I put into it.
And I had to be very very careful because of Effect Spore.

So now I'm raising my own Shroomish. I picked a Mild one with Poison Heal and False Swipe. I left mother in the day car to level her up to where she will know Spore, that way the babies will know it too since the Dad knows it, and then you won't have to gruel to Lv. 45 like I am now just to learn it, then evolve.

Hopefully I can get that far in about an hour, I did for someone else. Then I'll check my Swarm.... I hope it's Makuhita. If it's not, I'll level up the then Breloom to about Lv. 60 and then get back to Sneasel.... And then decide what my "semi-final" 29th different specie of shiny will be.

I'm putting my money on Elekid. It'd be tough, but a good warm-up to Gligar.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have nothing but Suki saw a shiny Geodude yesterday. Unfortunately it used self destruct so she couldn't catch it. I have been chaining them to get her a replacement. She has also caught a shiny Buizel which I think looks really good. It is sort of golden which I think looks great. So I want one of them aswell. For now them 2 are my goals so will do more hunting for them tonight.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I put ~300 DRs for that Shiny Mudkip but to no avail. It gets seriously boring after a while. The same button combination for even 30 minutes bores me to death <_<

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
OMG you guys wont believe this. im sitting in my room watching TV. i was about to start resetting for mudkip when my sister runs into my room holding her micro in front of me. she was playing emerald and she found a shiny ralts!

Except, she didnt find it WALLY FOUND IT!! i cant believe this we watched in horror as wally caught it and walked away. i promised her i would chain her a shiny ralts cause she technically got lucky so i will have to go back to giratina later. so everytime she faces wally she must defeat a shiny, wow just wow

DDD'SSCEPTILE

Years
Simple: they were hacked.

And what would make you think shininess is indepent of natures but not IVs? The PV determines shininess, as well as everything else about a Pokemon.

Because I read it somewhere, it was the same as saving before getting an egg from the old man to reset and get better IVs. That way you could have the nature you wanted or something. It might have been ability instead.

I don't really care anymore.

I'm working on getting my personal Breloom to Lv. 65+. I was told we may be going back to the doctor's office again today so I'll probably reach my goal, then start fishing for Magikarp or SRing for Mudkip, but I really want Magikarp the most. I could always SR for Charmander but it really feels like a lost cause.
Then when I have better lighting I'm going to chain Sneasel again without fear of poisoning it, and then work on the 29th shiny. Maybe I'll already have it by then however. Who knows...

Sorry to hear that Graceful Assassin. I've heard that it could happen, and there's proof lol.
I fear the shiny Poochyena, as does the shiny Starly (although I don't like any of the D/P starters except maybe shiny Turtwig).
FR/LG are the only ones that you can check before encountering another Pokemon...

Speaking of FR/LG..... I sorta want to SR for Snorlax again. The problem is that it would lack Curse.

Sometimes I'd like to just run into a patch of grass and start searching for a shiny Pokemon, but back in those days... for it to have a good nature and good IVs are very slim.

Back