• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

|~ Disease Deoxys - [T] ~| (OOC)

shaymin♥

Expert Trainer
Years
Okay... Thanks anyways. I might come back. It's too bad because this is a really intriguing RP idea.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Okay... Thanks anyways. I might come back. It's too bad because this is a really intriguing RP idea.

Like I said, you can change the Pokemon, and a few minor edits here and there you'll be accepted. The Su itself is fine, the problem is the species you chose.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
Name: Marlynd

Species: Salamence

Human Age: 10

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now):
Uninfected
Side/Type:

Personality(1-2 paragraphs):
Modest.
I used to have 2 bagon babies. now my wife has died so have my bagon babies.:(
Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):
Back in 1598 when i was 6 (im now over 209 years old still young!!!) my dad had stolen from a Salamence bank in Salamentiosio city. He was On the Run. My mom never Remarried Ever until the end of her life in 2001. I still miss her to this day.
*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army):

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Dragon Pulse,Dragon Claw,Fly,HyperBeam

i think that was a great history and story

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Name: Marlynd

Species: Salamence

Human Age: 10

Appearance (Go in detail if you are infected, as you have different colors now):
Uninfected
Side/Type:

Personality(1-2 paragraphs):
Modest.
I used to have 2 bagon babies. now my wife has died so have my bagon babies.:(
Background Story/History(1-2 paragraphs):
Back in 1598 when i was 6 (im now over 209 years old still young!!!) my dad had stolen from a Salamence bank in Salamentiosio city. He was On the Run. My mom never Remarried Ever until the end of her life in 2001. I still miss her to this day.
*Human Weapons (For those who are in the Valoran Army):

Moveset (4 Original, 1 extra psychic move for Infected): Dragon Pulse,Dragon Claw,Fly,HyperBeam

i think that was a great history and story

... Not sure if you're serious or just trolling. :/

I don't know how to respond to this. Should I be laughing? Or actually reviewing this? I guess I'll just review it then.

First off, this Salamence is 10 human years but 209 years old? And Salamentiosio town? I must ask you, where exactly is this town in the official regions of the Pokemon World? Also, please reread the requirements for the personality, it's 1-2 paragraphs, not words. Everything about this SU is weird, none of it even remotely meets the requirements.

So after laughing a lot, I finally decided to Decline your SU. Please reread the rules and other SUs before actually posting things like that.

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Hmmm... Equi declared inactive?

I can write my way out of this one. I practically set it up already with my last post!

Better get writing, I suppose.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Hey, 'sup. Long time, guys. Terribly sorry for leaving so abruptly, and I'm sad that my friend has also become inactive.

If Impact would allow me to do so, I can try and take over from here. Not sure if I'll be roleplaying quite yet again, but I'd love to try and catch up with what's happening and manage the members.

Again, I apologize for leaving. I was having a lot of rl issues and still am, but that's no excuse to go about and ditch people.
I'm a bad person

...so what the f*cks going on lol

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey Gray! I'm glad you're back and kicking, and I hope everything is going well :)

What's going on? Well... I'm not sure with the Infected, I think they were planning to head off and capture Pokémon near Vermillion, but I'm not sure. The Army has holed up in Bill's House where two wild ones, Axel and Snype, are. After Axel told that the infected injected him with something, everyone turned on him and is preparing to lock him up and away.

Meanwhile, the army also picked up a group of survivors, Pokémon and people alike, whereas half of the entire force is heading towards the tunnel towards Vermillion from south of Cerulean, where Finalmaster's Pokémon is heading (Whom I can't recall the name of, so sorry D:), who's also carrying Equinox.

That's about it, I think! Phew. *Wipes brow*

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
The infected pokemon have already gathered many specimens for Deoxys so now Deoxys is sending some to capture Mew. Gale can be a part of this force and since I'm the only other infected left then we'll just give some posts of us fighting Mew and dragging him back to Deoxys.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I don't know if DI already told you guys, but I won't be posting much if at all for awhile, so if needed you can do some minor bunnying with Sirva. Just remember her personality and don't make her all nice-like XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey, 'sup. Long time, guys. Terribly sorry for leaving so abruptly, and I'm sad that my friend has also become inactive.

If Impact would allow me to do so, I can try and take over from here. Not sure if I'll be roleplaying quite yet again, but I'd love to try and catch up with what's happening and manage the members.

Again, I apologize for leaving. I was having a lot of rl issues and still am, but that's no excuse to go about and ditch people.
I'm a bad person

...so what the f*cks going on lol

I'm in a LOT of mess but I'd like to know what's going on so I can type a post when I have time xDD Recap please?

//good that we have a lotta Co-GMs

Yeah, you both suck. I'm still in for managing this RP if there's a need. I'll join this thing sometime later I guess.

And yes, Gray, you're a baaad person.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I'm not sure if I could be a part of this, but I think we all need to get this thread sorted and organised by the look of the latest couple of posts.

Name
Electro

Species
Electivire
260px-466Electivire.png

Human Age

Appearance
All the yellow on the body is now a voltage blue, the black strips are now a brilliant shade of crimson. The eyes remain red and the feet remain the same colour.

Side/Type
Normal Pokemon

Personality
Electro has a friendly personality but is slightly wary of who he trusts, due to so many incidents with infected pokemon he is wary of everyone (Especially since Galvantula (Mentioned below), my god, who can you trust these days?) If Electro's friendship and trust is earned expect frequent lightning storms in your vicinity when hugging. Electro has a strong sense of justice and punishes wrongdoers no matter what their allegiance.
As a fairly burly pokemon, Electro has developed what some call a very 'tank' approach to battles, and charges in with fists and volt cords going at full speed. His affection towards power plugs is particularly disturbing however.

Electro cares deeply for his kin and if in battle will protect any uninfected Elekid and Electabuzz.
His adventures in the high voltage caverns have left him with a never say die attitude, he will keep fighting unitl his last breath just like his master.

Background Story/History
Electro is the only pokemon so far known to have been successfully trained in the high voltage caverns of Mt. Distortion, and thus has developed colour changes as a side effect of being either constantly burned or paralysed. Electro was owned by the leader of a rebel group called the Amp League, however after the virus infected a grunts Shinx it spread through the camp. The Shinx was detained but it attained stage-two infection and evolved into a Luxray, the resulting power surge enabled it to escape the cell and ravage the base camp. Electro and his trainer were the only ones to escape the attack but they were hunted and were eventually found and attacked. Electro's trainer barely managed to escape the battle and died of infected bite wounds. In anger Electro managed to strike an almost deadly blow with a Fire Punch before Deoxys transported Luxray away from the scene. Electro vows revenge to this day.

Electro is now the lone surviving leader of a rogue pokemon group called Thunder Strike, it was founded by a Galvantula attempting to infect others (It was stage one, but the infections colour change was not noticeable) and Thundurus.
After Galvantula was discovered it was already too late and many other were already infected, Thundurus being the only one left. While on the run Thundurus met Electro and resolved to rid the base camp of the infection. The battle was brutal but hard won, unfortunately Thundurus was severely wounded, and disappeared in the direction of Amp Plains (PMD Reference). The only pokemon found to be at stage one surviving in the camp was a small Pichu, and it was barely infected as it still had energy to fight the control. At a critical turning point Electro was forced to kill the Pichu when it evolved to Raichu during second-stage infection. However, as the camp is deserted, a stray bolt of lightning hits it, lighting up the area and a cry that chills Groudon to the bone is heard. Now Electro seeks to recruit pokemon to join the group and take revenge upon not only Luxray but also Deoxys.

Human Weapons
All the human weapons were destroyed after Luxrays attack

Moveset
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Shock Wave
Psychic

I hope that was okay? :)

Side Note!
I should mention that Mt. Distortion was the result of an incredibly powerful Psychic attack launched on Mt. Silver that changed the mountains structure completely.
The high voltage caverns are where many tough electric pokemon reside, their electrcity is so powerful it causes burns.
Electro plans to harness this power within himself so as to kill Deoxys.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm not sure if I could be a part of this, but I think we all need to get this thread sorted and organised by the look of the latest couple of posts.

Name
Electro

Species
Electivire
260px-466Electivire.png

Human Age

Appearance
All the yellow on the body is now a voltage blue, the black strips are now a brilliant shade of crimson. The eyes remain red and the feet remain the same colour.

Side/Type
Normal Pokemon

Personality
Has a friendly nature and is willing to take care of others, he is a leader and prefers to lead charges by himself and few trusted allies to avoid other getting hurt. Has a strong need to keep others from harm and will go to any lengths to do so.

Has a high sense of justice and will actively punish wrongdoers whether they are with Deoxys or not.

Background Story/History
Electro is the only pokemon so far known to have been successfully trained in the high voltage caverns of Mt. Distortion, and thus has developed colour changes as a side effect of being either constantly burned or paralysed. Electro was owned by the leader of a rebel group called the Amp League, however after the virus infected a grunts Shinx it spread through the camp. The Shinx was detained but it attained stage-two infection and evolved into a Luxray, the resulting power surge enabled it to escape the cell and ravage the base camp. Electro and his trainer were the only ones to escape the attack but they were hunted and were eventually found and attacked. Electro's trainer barely managed to escape the battle and died of infected bite wounds. In anger Electro managed to strike an almost deadly blow with a Fire Punch before Deoxys transported Luxray away from the scene. Electro vows revenge to this day.

Electro is now the lone surviving leader of a rogue pokemon group called Thunder Strike, it was founded by a Galvantula attempting to infect others (It was stage one, but the infections colour change was not noticeable) and Thundurus.
After Galvantula was discovered it was already too late and many other were already infected, Thundurus being the only one left. While on the run Thundurus met Electro and resolved to rid the base camp of the infection. The battle was brutal but hard won, unfortunately Thundurus died of his wounds shortly after. The only pokemon found to be at stage one was a small Pichu, and it was barely infected as it still had energy to fight the control. At a critical turning point Electro was forced to kill the Pichu when it evolved to Raichu during second-stage infection. Now Electro seeks to recruit pokemon to join the group and take revenge upon not only Luxray but also Deoxys.

Human Weapons
All the human weapons were destroyed after Luxrays attack

Moveset
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
Shock Wave
Psychic

I hope that was okay? :)

Side Note!
I should mention that Mt. Distortion was the result of an incredibly powerful Psychic attack launched on Mt. Silver that changed the mountains structure completely.
The high voltage caverns are where many tough electric pokemon reside, their electrcity is so powerful it causes burns.
Electro plans to harness this power within himself so as to kill Deoxys.

Hmmmm... It's a good SU. I like Electro's story, how he kept moving between different groups. Although, can you please edit out the part where Thundurus was killed? As of now he may not have any relation to the plot but I think I should make sure they don't die so that they can be used further on in the plot if need be. d:

Also just one or two more lines in the personality section so that I can get a better grip on Electro. Other than those very few changes, you're pretty much Accepted!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh sweet, more normal Pokémon \o/ Welcome along! I'm sure with an SU this good, you'll be accepted in no time :3 And wewt, more electric Pokémon! Should totally recruit Axel for Thunder Strike :P

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
I fixed it up, and added mystery to it ;)
Hope that's good. I hope we can plan on having a spin-off event sometime as I think a battle with infected legendaries is a must have for this RP (Hint, Temporal Pokemon)

aceattorneyweirdgirl

oh heck oh frig im girl now
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
Hmm... good to see you're at least attempting to write a reply, Equi. While I'm waiting, maybe I'll follow Bastian's lead and make a second character...

We sure are lacking active infected, after all.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@PokeLordAndrew Oh you'll find out. I'm about to summon it!

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
@PokeLordAndrew Oh you'll find out. I'm about to summon it!

Brilliant! This gives me a place to start using Electro :D
I'll post tomorrow if the Infectious Legendary is Summoned :p
It's late here, 12:15 0.o (Early here?)

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Sir Bastian Tell me!

@PokeLordAndrew I just need to set up a post or two signalling the imminent danger that the survivors will be in. Of course we have to get everyone to Vermillion first, that's where a certain... event will happen. Either I can have you join up with the survivor's group somewhere before then or you could just pop up in Vermillion, either way you want to go.

Back