• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon SkyLine

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Skyline is a very interesting name. So, it will connect to the sky then? Then maybe Rayquaza will show up there? Well who knows, I'm just too excited. :P

DJG did mention that it will connect to the sky.

Rayquaza is nice. Maybe we'll be also seeing the legendary birds, as well as Lugia, Ho-oh, and the Eon pokemon?

Years
Sky...? Guys, you are forgetting one little thing ;)
Sky reaches to Heaven... and who's the guardian of heavens...?
Angelallen =)
Pretty good research but by the way I was thinking that DjG said that this hack is entirely different from other 3 triology. Then how could Angeallen appearing in it?

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Sky...? Guys, you are forgetting one little thing ;)
Sky reaches to Heaven... and who's the guardian of heavens...?
Angelallen =)

Pretty good research but by the way I was thinking that DjG said that this hack is entirely different from other 3 triology. Then how could Angeallen appearing in it?

Umm.. I think DJG stated that there will be NO Fakemon. So NO Angeallen.. And no more kinda(?) overpowered Heaven-beaming dragon. :DD

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Any idea where I can find a king's rock?

Ran into what I think is a bug in Mount Starlight. Got in, broke down the rocks, get the HM, use the HM, continue on. The girl who gave me the HM talks to me again and says she is going ahead to clear the path since I don't have strength yet. I went up instead of right and headed outside until I got the message "not the right way" and then turned around.

A ways in, I ran into a pair of boulders I can't move. Turning around to go back the way I came and the boulders that were moved before (presumably by the girl) are also blocking my path, so I can't find a way out of the cave. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything and I've run through it a few times searching the different pathways. This could be a problem with savestates perhaps, because I do use them pretty extensively (in this case, to get a metang). Reloading from before I entered and trying again but is this a known problem?

Last edited:
Years
Any idea where I can find a king's rock?

Ran into what I think is a bug in Mount Starlight. Got in, broke down the rocks, get the HM, use the HM, continue on. The girl who gave me the HM talks to me again and says she is going ahead to clear the path since I don't have strength yet. I went up instead of right and headed outside until I got the message "not the right way" and then turned around.

A ways in, I ran into a pair of boulders I can't move. Turning around to go back the way I came and the boulders that were moved before (presumably by the girl) are also blocking my path, so I can't find a way out of the cave. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing anything and I've run through it a few times searching the different pathways. This could be a problem with savestates perhaps, because I do use them pretty extensively (in this case, to get a metang). Reloading from before I entered and trying again but is this a known problem?
Have you battled the grunts inside the cave. Or maybe as you are stucked the only way now is to white out..

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2013
Have you battled the grunts inside the cave. Or maybe as you are stucked the only way now is to white out..

Yes there's something that messes up the game if you move between areas too much without continuing towards the "events" of the girl moving the boulders for you.

Restarting, I managed to get through the cave by not excessively grinding and only entering each floor of the cave once. Fought the aqua grunts and then they fled. When I left the cave to proceed and cut down the brush where Jorex (boy rival #2) catches up to challenge a battle, I was given the screen blackout leading to the battle, then it stays black. The trainer battle music continues to go on but nothing happens and I'm stuck with a blank screen.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Yes there's something that messes up the game if you move between areas too much without continuing towards the "events" of the girl moving the boulders for you.

Restarting, I managed to get through the cave by not excessively grinding and only entering each floor of the cave once. Fought the aqua grunts and then they fled. When I left the cave to proceed and cut down the brush where Jorex (boy rival #2) catches up to challenge a battle, I was given the screen blackout leading to the battle, then it stays black. The trainer battle music continues to go on but nothing happens and I'm stuck with a blank screen.

The blackscreen has happened to me too and a few others and djg will have probably fixed that in the next Beta.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I'm going to check that one. Thanks for the report.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
any ETA on the next beta that has more progress? No pressure :D

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
destinedjagold , You are the best Pokémon hacker the world has ever seen.
and that is the reason that I play all your hacks daily

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Gee, you are pretty obsessed with that winged, angel-like Dragonair. XD

Angeallen and Devihel's appearence has been revamped, but that doesn't matter because we care about Angeallen because it's Angeallen, not for it's appearence alone.

Personally, I think it'd be great for any of the Dragon Gods to have a role in Skyline, but Skyline is unrelated to Ruby Destiny so I highly doubt that. Though at least I think some kind of Ruby Destiny cameo would be nice.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Playing this game now, i love it! Can you also script it so that we can name the eevee? I'm the kind that likes to name his Pokemon.. :P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 3, 2016
Angeallen should have power to travel through skies... I wanna see him xD
Technically, most Flying-type and a few other have the "power to travel through skies". In that aspect, Angeallen is nothing special.
But ultimately, whether or not there will be anything from RD is not up to us. That is for JG to decide.:)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I made a quick look at SkyLine and discovered that quite a lot of trainers are corrupt. A fix will be available soon, when I get home after work, that is.
I am so so sorry if it took my a while to realize this bug's game breaking. =(

Onto other topics...

Angeallen won't be showing in SkyLine though, nor any custom-made, 4th, 5th nor 6th generation POKéMON. I'll be sticking with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation of POKéMON. ^^
But maybe I'll add Angeallen, and a few others, if I feel like it =P

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
But maybe I'll add Angeallen, and a few others, if I feel like it =P [/b]
Seeing how the story is unrelated to the ruby destiny stuff I don't think you should add angeallen and such. Keep up all the awesome work though. Everything looks great atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back