• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Dawn & Dusk Versions

Name Change

• Total voters

8bitpokemon

looking for someone who can make me trainer sprites and stuff like that also i have updated the game with new pics to show off what i have done so far.
I could help, but with credit (of course).

First off i can't trademark my names nobody can not unless you work for a real company.
Ummm, they didn't use your game name. It's a coincidence, and you can't claim the name to be yours, as Pokemon itself is tradmarked. Anyway, you can trademark names even if you aren't part of a company. You file a trademark at the Patent and Trademark Office and get a few lawyers that explain why you need a trademark.

Last edited by a moderator:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Update added some more screens on the games progress some are from Beta 2 some are from future updates. And for those of you who want to comment about the new Pokemon I added don't I'm not stealing them I know there from Pokemon Ruby Destiny Life Of The Guardians the creator said I could use them as I asked him over Facebook for his permission to use them.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
What do you mean? I'm ok-ish with sprites and I'm amazing at pokemon essentials! (I'm making a game right now!)

Like the in battle sprites for Pokemon as i have another fakemon i would like to use he's just needs a sprite. I've got someone making me trainers he's doing the gym leaders so if you want to help with e4 or other trainers you could do that any help would be welcomed.

8bitpokemon

Like the in battle sprites for Pokemon as i have another fakemon i would like to use he's just needs a sprite. I've got someone making me trainers he's doing the gym leaders so if you want to help with e4 or other trainers you could do that any help would be welcomed.
Ok! Give me a quick sketch of the fakemons you want and show them to me! I will (try) to make them in a few days or weeks! (I might take longer due to tests ;-;)

8bitpokemon

Don't have a sketch just an idea I want to be a star based dragon.
I don't really know what you mean :( But, I will try to make a star based dragon!

Because I didn't have a good brief, I've made a rubbish fakemon :( I'm sorry if I failed.
picture.php

(If you use this, then give credit, but I'm guessing no-one will use it)

Last edited by a moderator:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
I don't really know what you mean :( But, I will try to make a star based dragon!

Because I didn't have a good brief, I've made a rubbish fakemon :( I'm sorry if I failed.
picture.php

(If you use this, then give credit, but I'm guessing no-one will use it)

Good try I like it could you improve upon it and do a back sprite 3rd gen style and come up with shiny colors. Good work I like the sprite but I think it could be a bit better.

kawaii_kitten9159112 said:
You should make some better "battle sprites" (The ones that come before/after you battle someone)

Already on it my gym leaders are being redone.

8bitpokemon

Good try I like it could you improve upon it and do a back sprite 3rd gen style and come up with shiny colors. Good work I like the sprite but I think it could be a bit better.

It could be a whole lot better. I rushed on that (If 1 hour is considered rushing). I'll try and make a better one soon!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 12, 2016
I hope you don't change your pokemon game titles. They are fine the way they currently are. :)

You are not stealing any spotlight from the official Pokemon "Sun & Moon" game. They did not trademark "Solar & Lunar", regardless of what others may think. A company cannot trademark a word and all of it's synonyms and multiple definition entries. That's completely insane.

So I wouldn't pay too much attention to the people forcing you to change your game titles. They are fine as they are now and you should probably show a little more pride about your game. :)

Now, since because your game titles have similar meanings to the official new installation of the Pokemon RPG franchise games, I would suggest however to include some elements in your game that really make it stand out so that your game doesn't simply get overshadowed by the newly produced Pokemon games.

So I encourage you to keep your game titles, but to also make a presentable page in the original post. Display new content and customized work to help your game break off from the long chain of fan made games. And don't worry about your game not being searched much. It will be searched more as long as you can advertise it.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
I hope you don't change your pokemon game titles. They are fine the way they currently are. :)

You are not stealing any spotlight from the official Pokemon "Sun & Moon" game. They did not trademark "Solar & Lunar", regardless of what others may think. A company cannot trademark a word and all of it's synonyms and multiple definition entries. That's completely insane.

So I wouldn't pay too much attention to the people forcing you to change your game titles. They are fine as they are now and you should probably show a little more pride about your game. :)

Now, since because your game titles have similar meanings to the official new installation of the Pokemon RPG franchise games, I would suggest however to include some elements in your game that really make it stand out so that your game doesn't simply get overshadowed by the newly produced Pokemon games.

So I encourage you to keep your game titles, but to also make a presentable page in the original post. Display new content and customized work to help your game break off from the long chain of fan made games. And don't worry about your game not being searched much. It will be searched more as long as you can advertise it.

You must have just seen this forum these games used to be called sun and moon I changed them to what you see now. As for new content it's coming I have a few new Pokemon in the game some of which i took pictures of. Also if you want these to stand out just wait because I will have somethings other games don't.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Update to the main page today I added the full roster of 40 new Pokemon and 14 new mega evos if you have names for any of the unnamed Pokemon feel free to share them and if you have types for the mega evos or ability or any other aspect let me know.

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Looking for someone who can make overworld sprites for Pokemon that walk behind you because the 40 new ones don't have walking sprites yet. Also have a new battle HUD that I will show off once the rest of the content is ready to be shown off as the person doing the graphics said to not show his stuff till he's done with it all.

Back