• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool] Anyone have a copy of VBA-SDL-H2?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 19, 2017
So far SDL-H is the only version of VBA with a decently working GDB stub. I'm looking for H2, but the link here pokecommunity.c0m/showthread.php?t=264372 is dead. If anyone has a copy of either the binary or source I would love to have it!

Thanks for your time,
Isaac

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 20, 2019
Does it need to be "VBA-SDL-H2" or would "SDL-H2" be the same thing? Because SDL-H2 is pretty easy to find. Otherwise I have a backup of SDL-H files and that's all.

Here is the SDL H2 link I found: w w w . libsdl.org/download-2.0.php (I'm too new to post links)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Does it need to be "VBA-SDL-H2" or would "SDL-H2" be the same thing?

SDL is a game development library which provides crossplatform support for a range of things. VBA-SDL is a build of Visual Boy Advance (a Game Boy Advance emulator) which uses SDL to do its rendering.

Back