• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Challenge] The BINGO! Challenge - Revived

Years

Highest Stat SPEED in Pok?mon Heart Gold

raikou.png

CHAPTER 4

I decided to update each day, so here's today's log... ALSO SPOILER ALERT FOR DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
I completed Team Rocket side-quest by beating every single one of them and spent most of the time farming coins. Exactly 30 000 coins. It was fun. Watched another few hours of Detroit: Become Human during the farm. It's quite interesting game, but I have small fetish for adventures/interactive films. The streamer (or rather 2 moths old stream from him) I was watching made pretty much same decision as I would have done. Games like this really make me wish to know someone with PS4. And... WTF, THEY KILLED MARCUS!!!
Okay, back to my game. I'm at Clair now and with my newly evolved Starmie that now even knows Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, it's pretty easy battle.
So I made my way back to New Bark only to find that Marcus survived. So he destroyed his chip and now looks like normal human.
And while I'm masterballing Ho-Oh, Connor was after Kara and Alice. That's so cool! I don't know who to cheer for. I like them all. And they're gone...
Okay, so it's time to catch last member of my team - Jesse. And here goes the grind. And I have bad feeling about Zlatko. I mean even his name is evil (it literally means gold, but it's evil).
It's time for E4 now! AND I CALLED IT! And the streamer failed so Kara now doesn't have any memories.
But I should probably focus on the E4... Will. I had Patty and Barry to take care of him. Koga. Okay, this one was a little bit harder. I used Jesse then I could and beat rest with other members. Bruno. Another not that easy fight. Eobard was able to beat Hitmontop, but then I switched to Iris to beat Onix and back to Eobard, only for him to faint to Rock Slide. I still had Patty and Linda to beat him and Linda was able to take down rest of his team. Karen? Patty and Linda were stars once again.
And finally, Lance! Kara and Alice were able to run. Good. I mean I had pretty hard time with Lance, because of only Iris and Barry were only members that had advantage. I had to heal them a lot. But in the end, I was able to beat Lance and find Jericho become the champion.

Team

crobat.png

Eobard, Naive Male Crobat
lvl 50, Inner Focus
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Fly
- Poison Fang

venomoth.png

Patty, Docile Female Venomoth
lvl 48, Shield Dust
- Psybeam
- Supersonic
- Sleep Powder
- Signal Beam

raikou.png

Barry, Docile Raikou
lvl 50, Pressure
- Roar
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Reflect

misdreavus.png

Linda, Rash Female Misdreavus
lvl 48, Levitate
- Psybeam
- Pain Split
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray

starmie.png

Iris, Lonely Starmie
lvl 49, Natural Cure
- Whirlpool
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thuderbolt

rapidash.png

Jesse, Naive Female Rapidash
lvl 48, Flash Fire
- Flame Wheel
- Stomp
- Fire Spin
- Take Down​

Years

raikou.png

CHAPTER 5

Today's update will be a little bit boring and not because I haven't watched any of the Detroit: Become Human. I'm currently halfway through Kanto's Gym Leaders. I started with Lt. Surge and had pretty hard time with him. I had literally no Ground-Type moves, but Linda learned Power Gem in the middle of the battle. I didn't waste any time and got to Saffron City and challenged Sabrina. I used Linda, Patty and even Eobard in the fight.
I skipped Rock Tunnel by going to Lavender, back to Saffron and then going up. Completed small side quest with Team Rocket Grunt and challenged Misty. Finally easy fight. I had Raikou so that's pretty obvious.
I then returned back to Saffron and got Celadon where I had another easy fight with Erika. Where I finally used Jesse.

Team

crobat.png

lvl 52, Inner Focus
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Fly
- Poison Fang

venomoth.png

lvl 50, Shield Dust
- Psybeam
- Supersonic
- Sleep Powder
- Signal Beam

raikou.png

Barry, Docile Raikou
lvl 52, Pressure
- Roar
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Reflect

misdreavus.png

lvl 53, Levitate
- Psybeam
- Power Gem
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray

starmie.png

Iris, Lonely Starmie
lvl 51, Natural Cure
- Whirlpool
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thuderbolt

rapidash.png

lvl 52, Flash Fire
- Flame Wheel
- Stomp
- Fire Spin
- Take Down​

Years

raikou.png

CHAPTER 6

I rolled through the rest of the rest of the Kanto's Gym Leaders without much problems. I slowly got to mid-50 levels with my whole team during this time. After beating Blue I set to Mt. Silver. I trained for a while and challenged Red.
His Pikachu was probably the biggest problem. He took out 4 of my Pok?mon until Barry Hyper Beamed him. It also took a lot of Revives to beat his Charizard, Snorlax, Blastoise and Venusaur, but Barry really was MVP of this run - tanking so I can heal others and then dealing most of the finishing blows. But Red's Lapras was something else. I run out of Revives so combined force of Iris, Eobard, Patty and Linda had to take care of it. I had to Paralyze it and put him under the confusion to even be able survive his 100 % accuracy Blizzards.

And so, I completed this challenge. Which means I have cleared all the Johto ones. I don't know which one to do now. I would like to complete whole Bingo before September so I can say I finished it in less that a year. Well, we'll see...

Team

crobat.png

lvl 70, Inner Focus
- Bite
- Confuse Ray
- Fly
- Poison Fang

venomoth.png

lvl 67, Shield Dust
- Psychic
- Supersonic
- Sleep Powder
- Signal Beam

raikou.png

Barry, Docile Raikou
lvl 67, Pressure
- Extrasensory
- Hyper Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Rock Climb

misdreavus.png

lvl 69, Levitate
- Psychic
- Power Gem
- Shadow Ball
- Confuse Ray

starmie.png

Iris, Lonely Starmie
lvl 68, Natural Cure
- Whirlpool
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thuderbolt

rapidash.png

lvl 64, Flash Fire
- Flare Blitz
- Stomp
- Fire Spin
- Iron Tail​

Sorvete

Novice
Years
The Culinary Challenge - Pok?mon Sun
Part 1

After a long while of abscence I am back with this challenge in Alola! Actually, I started it like a month ago... but better late than never!

After a lot of dialogue and expressions, I finally chose my starter: Litten. Called him Leite. We went through route 1 until I caught another member for the squad: A Pichu named Caramelo!

These two went through a lot together, having to deveat Illima on their own. We lost the first battle, but with determination and training, won the second one!

It's time for the trial, and Leite and Caramelo should handle the totem pretty well... And they did! 1st trial completed!

In the recent-opened route 3, I had a chance to get a Cottonee, and Doce joined us. At Seaward Cave a Diglett named Ava also joined.

We traveled Route 3 and, as we got back to Iki Town, the Grand Trial and the Island Kahuna were waiting for us. Doce's Fairy-type moves were crutial for this battle, and we completed Melemele's Grand Trial.

Akala Island is next, but first, with the newly acquired Tauros ride from Hala, I decided to go and catch one more Pok?mon in Route 1: Chef, the Munchlax.

I trained up my team in Akala's first Routes, and surprise! Pichu evolved! She's now a beautiful Pikachu!

I decided to take a rest in Route 5 after a long walk, but we shall return...
TEAM

726.gif

Leite | Modest nature | Blaze
Lv. 21
- Fire Fang
- Acrobatics
- Work Up
- Lick

25.gif

Caramelo | Naive nature | Static
Lv. 20 @ Soothe Bell
- Thunder Shock
- Charm
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder Wave

546.gif

Doce | Hardy nature | Prankster
Lv. 19
- Mega Drain
- Fairy Wind
- Growth
- Stun Spore

50-alola.gif

Ava | Bold nature | Tangling Hair
Lv. 18
- Metal Claw
- Bulldoze
- Work Up
- Astonish

446.gif

Chef | Quick nature | Thick Fat
Lv. 18 @ Leftovers
- Chip Away
- Lick
- Work Up
- Brick Break

Years
venusaur.png
SUON PLAYS BINGO
feraligatr.png

AN IN-ORDER CHALLENGE ON RUBY
BINGO! challenges completed: 8/20

UPDATE #1 - COMPLETED

I played a new challenge from my Bingo Sheet. Actually, I finished it already.... I did the In-Order Challenge, on Ruby. Nicknames are in Hungarian.

First I had to decide what my team was gonna be. There's many possibilities here, but I decided to go for the easy option and choose four Pok?mon that are obtainable before the first gym.

I choose Treecko for a starter, no reason at all (rival May is never really a challenge in this game, no matter what starter I pick). As soon as I could, I catch my teammates:

Makk the Seedot (makk is Hungarian for acorn)
Madar the Taillow (madar is Hungarian for bird)
Siraly the Wingull (siraly is Hungarian for seagull)
Elme the Ralts(elme is Hungarian for mind)

I rush through the game, until I bump into Watson's gym, and blackout. I decide to grind everyone up to level 25 on route 117, and while doing so, run into an unsuspected 5th teammate:

Pillango the Surskit (pillango is Hungarian for butterfly)

I thought they only appear when there's a swarm or something, so I was pretty surprised to find just the one and decided to catch and use it too.

I kept on rushing through the game, and when I finally beat Wally and reach the Pok?mon League, all my mates are only around level 40. So, I spent hours and hours in Meteor Falls and Victory Road to train, which took probably longer than actually going through the story...

After two tries (I lost the first match against Steven's Metagross) I finished the challenge!

My team:

shiftry.png

Makk
#024 | level 50 | Female | Mild | Chlorophyll
Faint Attack, Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Brick Break

swellow.png

Madar
#026 | level 52 | Female | Sassy| Guts
Fly, Return, Steel Wing, Double Team

pelipper.png

Siraly
#028 | level 50 | Female | Jolly | Keen Eye
Wing Attack, Surf, Toxic, Protect

gardevoir.png

Elme
#031 | level 54 | Female | Gentle| Trace
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Hypnosis

masquerain.png

Pillango
#033 | level 51 | Male | Quiet | Intimate
Icebeam, Silver Wind, Giga Drain, Stun Spore

My BINGO! sheet:
Spoiler:

Years

Solo Challenge in Pok?mon Sapphire

swalot.png

SOLO

Well, it's been a while since I completed challenge for the Bingo, but here we go.
I decided to do shorter one and well... completed it in one day. There really isn't much to say about this one. Gulpin line is bulky, but to save time, I used offensive moveset with Toxic as last resort.
And I had to use defensive strategy in the 1st Gym.
I was worried about Tate and Liza, but I picked Shadow Ball and was able to tank Psychic-Type moves until they both fall down.
Last obstacle was Steel Champion himself - Steven. Having disadvantage against almost all of his Pok?mon, I had to tweak my moveset and add Water Pulse. Battle against Metagross was long and full of healing. It ended with Metagross using Struggle until it killed itself.

And so, here are some screenshots with beaten Gym Leader:
Spoiler:

And Hall of Fame:
CCMMMvb.png

Team

swalot.png

Ivan, Careful Male Swalot
lvl 60, Liquid Ooze
- Sludge Bomb
- Water Pulse
- Toxic
- Shadow Ball​

Last edited:
Years
Username: Jpawws
Bingo Type: 7x3

Here you go:

Nick: Jpawws

Kanto
Trio-Species Challenge
Type Link
Love at First Sight

Johto
The Champion Challenge
Retrograde
Type Link

Hoenn
Duo-Species Challenge
Your (User)Name Challenge
Highest Stat DEF

Sinnoh
Unusual Sighting (The In-Order Challenge if you can't randomize your game)
Rainbow Road
Hit the Gym

Unova
What's Your Sign?
The Character Challenge
Pick-A-Route

Kalos
Duo-Species Challenge
Retrograde
Type Link

Alola
Monotype
The Wonder Trade Challenge
Pick-A-Route

Last edited:
Years

Culinary Challenge in Pok?mon White 2

CPtwuMF.png

PART 1

I decided to move back to Unova for another challenge. I planned my team about a week ago and it was little bit different that the one I used in the end. I wanted to have at least one team meber before the 2nd Gym, so I had Azumarill on my team. Then I realized that I can get Elekid before the 2nd Gym, so I swapped Azumarill for Wailord and put Elekid on team.
Everything worked well up to the 5th Gym. I had no way of dealing with Ground-Types and I couldn't even damage Ground/Steel-Types. So I made some changes to the team - I evolved my Eevee to Flareon instead of Leafeon and put Lilligant on team. Now I was able to beat any mole sent at me.
After the 5th Gym, I caught 2 last team members and trained them.

Team

electabuzz.gif

Paul, Calm Male Electabuzz
lvl 32, Static
- Thunder Punch
- Thunder Wave
- Quick Attack
- Low Kick

boldore.gif

Squick, Brave Female Boldore
lvl 32, Sturdy
- Rock Slide
- Iron Defense
- Headbutt
- Mud-Slap

flareon.gif

Eav, Adamant Male Flareon
lvl 31, Flash Fire
- Take Down
- Sand-Attack
- Quick Attack
- Bite

lilligant.gif

Lily, Brave Female Lilligant
lvl 33, Own Tempo
- Magical Leaf
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

escavalier.gif

Pytlik, Docile Male Escavalier
lvl 31, Shell Armor
- Bug Buzz
- Endure
- Fury Attack
- Headbutt

foongus.gif

Hib, Careful Male Foongus
lvl 32, Effect Spore
- Giga Drain
- Ingrain
- Faint Attack
- Toxic​

Years
I'd love to have a 7x7 Bingo sheet. Thanks

Here you go...

Nick: Matzeho1996

Kanto
Signature Move
Stone Alone
Love at First Sight
Rainbow Road
The Champion Challenge
Scramble

Johto
Trio-Species Challenge
Highest Stat SP ATK
Rocket Challenge
Hit the Gym
NFE Team
Rainbow Road
Monocolour

Hoenn
Stone Alone
Gift Challenge
Signature Move
Hit the Gym
Monocolour
Unusual Sighting (Monoletter if you can't randomize)
Monotype

Sinnoh
What's Your Sign?
Scramble
Love at First Sight
Signature Move
Trio-Species Challenge
NFE Team
Gift Challenge

Unova
Love at First Sight
Scramble
Stone Alone
Solo Run
Gift Challenge
Monoletter
NFE Team

Kalos
Duo-Species Challenge
Scramble
Monotype
NFE Team
Elite Mash Up
Unusual Sighting (Solo Challenge if you can't randomize)

Alola
Highest Stat DEF
NFE Team
Z-moves Challenge
Rainbow Road
The In-Order Challenge
Monocolour
Hit the Gym

Now that I rolled it, I see 5 NFE Challenges, so if you would like to re-roll 1 or 2, just say so.

Last edited:
Years
Please reroll two NFE challenges as I want to try out as many different challenges as possible.

One question for the In-Order challenge, does it have to follow the National Dex or the Regional Dex? Or can i choose it?

And could someone do me a favor and add a type/letter/Color/move/ or even my whole random team for the scramble to the challenges i got? Or should i randomise that myself? I am not really a fan of choosing in this Kind of challenges and the random factor excites me

Edit: Hit the Gym Challenge in Alola? More like Hit the Kahuna/Totem Challenge? Or is it a reroll?

Last edited:
Years
Please reroll two NFE challenges as I want to try out as many different challenges as possible.

Okay, so instead of Sinnoh's NFE Challenge you get Space Nerds and instead of Alola's NFE you get Type Link

One question for the In-Order challenge, does it have to follow the National Dex or the Regional Dex? Or can i choose it?

Regional Dex, but I don't see problem with using National one. I just feel that Regional Dex gives you more interesting combos.

And could someone do me a favor and add a type/letter/Color/move/ or even my whole random team for the scramble to the challenges i got? Or should i randomise that myself? I am not really a fan of choosing in this Kind of challenges and the random factor excites me

I get what you're talking about. I really love RNG stuff too. Try these, but if you don't like them, feel free to choose your own:

Kanto
Signature Move - Swift
Scramble
clefable.png
weezing.png
omastar.png
poliwrath.png
flareon.png
raichu.png

Johto
Monocolour - Green

Hoenn
Signature Move - Amnesia
Monocolour - Gray
Monotype -
bug.gif

Sinnoh
Scramble
beautifly.png
staraptor.png
skuntank.png
empoleon.png
chimecho.png
roserade.png

Signature Move - Pursuit

Unova
Scramble
darmanitan.gif
garbodor.gif
volcarona.gif
haxorus.gif
jellicent.gif
scrafty.gif

Monoletter - T

Kalos
Scramble
espeon.gif
manectric.gif
aromatisse.gif
diggersby.gif
gourgeist.gif
tyrantrum.gif

Monotype -
ghost.gif

Alola
Monocolour - White

Years
I started this Bingo Challenge in Hoenn with the Duo-Species Challenge. I let a random pokemon generator give me my pokemon for this challenge and ended up with Ludicolo and Torkoal.

Spoiler:

The next challenge I did was the Alola Wondertrade challenge. I expected to end up with a team that wasn't the greatest, but, luckily, I was wrong. All in all, this challenge wasn't too difficult. I ended up overleveled for a lot of it due to all of my team being traded.

Spoiler:

My Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I'm in for a Bingo Card :)
Username:kirax87
Bingo Card: Trying a 7x7

Here you go:

Nick: kirax87

Kanto
Signature Move
Love at First Sight
Duo-Species Challenge
Rainbow Road
Pick-A-Route
Scramble
Stone Alone

Johto
Duo-Species Challenge
The Culinary Challenge
Love at First Sight
Trio-Species Challenge
Stone Alone
The Character Challenge
Rocket Challenge

Hoenn
Hit the Gym
Gift Challenge
Duo-Species Challenge
Stone Alone
The Character Challenge
Solo Run
Trio-Species Challenge

Sinnoh
Monotype
NFE Team
Hit the Gym
Scramble
Rainbow Road
Monocolour
Trio-Species Challenge

Unova
The In-Order Challenge
Blood Tranfusions
Trio-Species Challenge
The Culinary Challenge
The Character Challenge
Monoletter
Scramble

Kalos
Duo-Species Challenge
Unusual Sighting
Stone Alone
Retrograde
The Character Challenge

Alola
Monocolour
Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge
Hit the Gym
The In-Order Challenge
Solo Run
The Culinary Challenge

Years

Culinary Challenge in Pokémon White 2

CPtwuMF.png

PART 2

Oh god, it has been more that a month since my last update. Also it has been already whole year since I started this challenge. If I keep this pace, I'll complete my Bingo in 2025!

Anyway, I completed my Culinary Challenge today. It went pretty well, but the lack of the Water or Ice-Type really showed. The end of the game is full of Dragon-Types, but it was a lot of easier to deal with that that I thought. I decided to grind up to level 60 to be sure to beat Iris and I still had to use few Revives during the fight with her.

And here's the Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Team

electivire.gif

Paul, Calm Male Electivire
lvl 62, Static
- Thunder Punch
- Thunder Wave
- Quick Attack
- Low Kick

gigalith.gif

Squick, Brave Female Gigalith
lvl 60, Sturdy
- Stone Edge
- Iron Defense
- Bulldoze
- Stealth Rock

flareon.gif

Eav, Adamant Male Flareon
lvl 62, Flash Fire
- Lava Plume
- Smog
- Quick Attack
- Bite

lilligant.gif

Lily, Brave Female Lilligant
lvl 63, Own Tempo
- Petal Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain

escavalier.gif

Pytlik, Docile Male Escavalier
lvl 60, Shell Armor
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Giga Empact

amoonguss.gif

Hib, Careful Male Amoonguss
lvl 60, Effect Spore
- Giga Drain
- SolarBeam
- Faint Attack
- Toxic​

Volga

The Dragon Knight
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2023
I've completely lost track of what I have and haven't done, I want to start over with a whole new card. lol

Username: Volga
Bingo Type: 8x5 (All gens, with two for gen 5, one for BW, one for B2W2)

Years
I've completely lost track of what I have and haven't done, I want to start over with a whole new card. lol

Username: Volga
Bingo Type: 8x5 (All gens, with two for gen 5, one for BW, one for B2W2)

It's a shame. I was looking forward to some of the runs from you. Anyway, here's new Bingo:

Nick: Volga

Kanto
What's Your Sign?
Monocolour
Monotype
Elite Mash Up
Stone Alone

Johto
Pick-A-Route
NFE Team
Monoletter
Type Link