• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm sorry c': I kinda went ahead and changed it again because I liked this theme better.... ;v; This is alright too I hope...?

Years
What's wrong with my signature? I've used it for some time now and never had problems with it, its not too wide and it's height is definitely not too big.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
What's wrong with my signature? I've used it for some time now and never had problems with it, its not too wide and it's height is definitely not too big.

The Umbreon image in your sig had caused it to break our height limit; if you remove this or replace the picture with something more small, I believe it should be all fine!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
You sure? It looks the smallest to me lol.
I saw it before too and the Umbreon was huge. Though before it wasn't. I'd say try using a different link for the image, see if that helps.

Bay

Years
Hey, so last night I changed my signature and at first I thought it was fine but then this morning the scrollbar came. At first I thought it's probably because originally I have those under separate images and thought those are taking up space (even though the image files themselves aren't huge). I then used photoshop real quick to have those five images into one image file, but the scrollbar keeps coming. I thought maybe it's the forum style I'm using, Nimbasa Beauty, but then I tried other forum styles and I still see the scrollbar. The image itself is 480x96 and I don't the text added too much height here.

I'm wondering despite the scrollbar the signature is still okay. I'm not sure if it's the image, the links, or something else. Thanks in advance!

Scarlet Knight

Respect the Chemistry
Years
My new .gif is bigger than the last one. Is it acceptable?

(And yes, I see the irony of me asking, given the caption in my sig)

Last edited:
Back