• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your height.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
168cm / 5'6, pretty average height for my age

Trainer 766

I'm 6'1" & well, being tall has its fair share of disadvantages.

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

How? Aren't you like.... 3?

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
5 foot seven. I'm average for my race but we can't really stand toe to toe with other ones.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I'm 6 foot 3 inches or about 190.5 centimeters. I like being tall because you can see concerts really well and what not. It can still have some frustrating things as outlined above, but I don't know how I would cope having to look up all of the time to talk to people if I was shorter.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
Years
6'2 almost 6'3, put on an inch after I turned 20 which was nice. I don't mind being tall since I'm also agile, so getting low to the ground isn't too much of a pain which takes away my worries of being too tall

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
5'4" and I'm extremely unsatisfied. Give me three inches at least.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
five foot two. i?m pretty smol. i?m usually quite fine with that though. wouldn?t want to be taller than most.

Years
bcf.png

^Me as European reading this thread.

I'm 192 centimeters btw.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
i simply gave up and learned by heart what 158 cm was in amurica terms long ago d:

Last edited:
Back