• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Somewhat Interesting Vanilla Game

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Oh my God

I don't know what to react to. The fact that Johnny was the killer or that the voodoo lady was genius enough to set Johnny's word as 'Nicki'.

Sparkin

The 2 times I've scumread this dude, he turns to be mafia/sk

late death post

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
lmao K. I didn?t receive a role PM, so unless you?re mafia go put your vote elsewhere.

[vote] Miah just for reasons.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
If I was voodoo lady, or any mafia for that matter, do you really think I?d make it that obvious by making Johnny?s curse word my name? Mafia are trying to frame me here, I suppose.

Mr. James

Will you call me mafia as well?
I did not see a single townish post from you in the thread, and as such, I am fine with this vote.

I need to see more input from some other players, it is impossible to obtain reads without them posting actively.

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Imo having your name be the voodoo's curse word isn't really alignment indicative, just means it's a name the target is likely to use.

Having said that, my top scumreads atm are purplecicada and metroid, purplecicada for the Sparkin contradiction (also trying to make it look like it's impossible for her to be maf because the voodoo used her name, and the "if you don't change your vote off of me you're maf" stuff), and metroid for the shifty vote. I think there's more damning evidence against purplecicada atm, so I'm going to [Vote] purplecicada.

also btw if I'm not around in this thread as much, I've got some deadlines to meet over the next week so I'll be at my computer slaving over my miniproject instead of procrastinating (hopefully)

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
[insert that long ass message I posted early for this vote]

[Lynch] purplecicada

No point in voting for a player that's either gonna be killed by the GM or replaced due to lack of activity.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Welp. Vote for me if you want, idrc lmao. I?ve made all my defenses. You?ll see that you?ve lost a townie. :) idc that I haven?t really made much contribution but there wasn?t ever really anything to put in the game. Jsyk when I flip inno, you?ll have several people to look into. Maf is most likely framing me and you?re all falling for it, LOL.

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Welp. Vote for me if you want, idrc lmao. I?ve made all my defenses. You?ll see that you?ve lost a townie. :) idc that I haven?t really made much contribution but there wasn?t ever really anything to put in the game. Jsyk when I flip inno, you?ll have several people to look into. Maf is most likely framing me and you?re all falling for it, LOL.

Except we've proven that your defence has no real structure. :thonk:

It's like NK said, it's still possible your mafia. Having your name used as a voodoo word wouldn't prove you innocent. :p

EDIT:
Also, there's no framing here as far as I know. I'm voting you on your contradiction earlier in the game as well as your latest behaviour during this day. Your name being used has nothing to do with my vote. how do i english

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Well, I?m not. Regardless of the behaviour. But like I said, when I flip inno, people will know who to vote for. (:

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
[Lynch] Nightkrow
Someone with no votes yet, because I'm not sure if I trust purple or not.
You did defend yourself.
But it really wasn't much.
Not enough to prove anything
And you writing how you are innocent and how we're not if we vote you, it just kind of shows your defense reasons are not very important.
But we might also be going in the wrong direction with this.
You voted Miah, for reasons?
Are you going to let us know these reasons?
It would be very nice if you could let us know why.

Last edited:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
I mean, you saying, "when I flip inno" and "so unless you?re mafia go put your vote elsewhere" doesn't really help your case.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Everyone, give her a bit more time for her to let us know the reasons for her vote.
Purple, please let us know your reasons.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Sorry I haven't been posting lately, I was feeling a little sick but here I am.

...Nicki, what are those reasons why you voted me? :eyes:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Meta information sadly, but it seems a good bet. Doesn?t matter now though as I?m dead lmao. Scumreading NK and SirDolan for what it?s worth. I don?t feel my posts were actually scummy af, and they?re both pushing hard for my lynch so look into those two.

Back