• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
He'll get over it. Have seen him in forever, so by all rights the nickname should belong to you now :P

And I still don't have a topic.

Naa the name was was given to him on a multiplayer game arcanists which we've both been playing for 2 years, that's why we knew each other before we came to to PC that's why he is Zappeh and I'm Zapsta (Don't know where it came from)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
What is your opinion on Volt Tackle? Shouldn't any electric pokemon learn it? And why does it take some much recoil damage?! >_<

Much like Flare Blitz and Double-Edge which are super powerful moves, Volt tackle forces much power upon impact that the user itself will be damaged.

xXI JOE IXx

I just saved this from page 2 :o. We need to stay on page number 1! Anyway, I got a pikachu with volt tackle and I hate it. The move itself is alright but pikachu's stats just make it.... bad.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Grr...stupid games, ruining Pika! Blegh. That is why I will never play them.

At least in my writing Pika gets the power he deserves.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yes. Why, is that odd? I have special circumstances. I neither play the games nor watch the anime nor collect the cards nor read the manga (yet).

xXI JOE IXx

Yes. Why, is that odd? I have special circumstances. I neither play the games nor watch the anime nor collect the cards nor read the manga (yet).

Nah, if you have special circumstances then its not odd. I see you like Half Life, which is an awesome game btw. Anyway this is going off topic lol

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well....I'll make one, anyway.

Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?

xXI JOE IXx

Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?

I would call it The electrifying clash of Zapdos and Raikou. The hero would be Jimmy from pokemon chronicles. Zapdos and Raikou are fighting for the ownership of the powerplant in kanto. Everybody is put in danger as the fight grows bigger and bigger.
(Yes i know it sucked :P)

Also Zappy, next time your on can you change my name in the first post? I've had a name change from xX Shadolad Xx to xXI Joe IXx

Noibat

Years

I'm not sure about the title but it would have an electric-type tournament and it would star volkener against Lt. Surge =D

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
Years

I'm not sure about the title but it would have an electric-type tournament and it would star volkener against Lt. Surge =D

That would be cool. My favorite electric pokemon already had a part in the Deoxys movie, so idk what to come up with ^^;;

Years
  • Age 23
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Active: Nearly Every Day

Partner: Mow Rotom
Partner's Nickname: Lawnmow
Why: Electric RU&LES
Shoddy or Wi-Fi:Shoddy Only

DISCHARGE

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years

At the moment, I don't really know!And welcome new members!
cz04.gif

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Welcome new members, I 'll add you guys on soon. Yes I will change your name on the main post too xXI Joe IXx and Jimmy from Pokemon Chronicles owns!!! FTW. I'll add you guys soon after I've finish editing my site

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
Years
Active: How active you will be: Active
Partner: Your Partner electric Pokemon: Raichu
Partner's Nickname: If you want, your partner's Nickname: Rice cakes
Why: Why do you want to join: I like the pikachu family
Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Can you do Shoddy or Wi-Fi or both or none: i have neither
Rice Cakes use Discharge

Back