• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 13 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A while ago (back when I first started this) someone suggested that I do shiny Pokemon sometime, which is what I was considering.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
You didn't answer my question :(

Also, I'm fairly sure there's shiny regular Sugimori art out there, but there definitely isn't shiny DW art, as a certain 4koma comic pointed out once, and as I discovered by placing my shiny Chikorita in the DW. So it would have to be the regular Sugimori art or sprites. Or maybe anime screenshots :B

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
... I would rather if one specified, but unless I tell you to I really couldn't care less. Sorry I'm not flippin' perfect

And there's an amazing thing called Photoshop I could use, which I would probably do so you guys don't have to go looking for some shiny art or whatever (because I certainly would rather spend time recoloring an image than to find some).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
If I Photoshop the art into shiny colors I don't think the original colors would matter, to be quite honest.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
I think shiny pokemon would be cool. This is the first time i played this and i am hopefull ive got my first one right

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Kay guys! I'm at a friend's house tonight, so I may or may not forget be able to put up the answer and put up a new one. If not, then it'll be up by tomorrow evening. Please don't complain til then. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
520Tranquill_Dream.png

TRANQUILL
Many people believe that, deep in the forest where Tranquill live, there is a peaceful place where there is no war.

People who got this week's WTP:
vaporeon7
Twiggy
o3o
Roswell
Gymnotide
Cid
Toujours
2Cool4Mewtwo
deoxys121

Next one will be up soonish. n_n

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well you guys could guess without looking through the art. n_n though i suppose I make them a tad bit too difficult for just that. xD;

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
Oh god i am so bad at this game it thought it was mightyena, woops. I didnt look through them all couldnt be bothered

Back