• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's pretty much what I do. Except sometimes my sister and I still go for walks.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
39.Good morning PC! I dont have the money for a license... not that you really need one here, My bike can take me to any place in the city.

... I feel great, which is odd considering I only got 'round 3 hours of sleep. Oh well, time for breakfast!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Morning, Arma! I would go 'bad arma' for the lack of sleep but can't since I find myself doing that a bit myself. Then resting up and napping later in the day. vOv

I wish I could ride my bike where I need to here. Alas things are a bit far to do things like that. Sis and I have walked to the closest stores in the area, as well as the park though.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
41. Guess it's one of the advantages of livin' in a big city. XD
Although I iust wasted 45 minutes cycling to the downtown library, because they won't be open foranother two hours. -.- luckily there's another one not that far away from here, which is actually open X D.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I never go to the library or even read a book.

This short comic depicts the story of my life.

Spoiler:

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I usually go there to study/draw/program, as I'm having serious trouble trying to concentrate at home.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

There's always school for me to hide, thats why I don't go to the library.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
46. Theatre club sounds like fun! I usually go to the library on weekdays, when I don't have school, or when I only have lectures not worth attending.Haven't picked up a book in a good while as well, but oh well, there are more important things to do than reading... such as wasting my time here.XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Speaking of clubs, I have joined the best club, the club called AVA club, also known as Audio and Visual Aid, also know as the hall backstage crew and lastly also known as the odd job doer club.

Yeah, what I do in school is practically use the computer during speeches if they use powerpoint slides, incharge of all the sounds and music, and that microphone.

While not doing that, we are the odd job doer club, which is somehow like the SKET Dan (if you watch SKET Dance of course), we help carry tables and chairs and do all random school chores, but not homework of course.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
49. Wow, sounds like fun, my highschool didn't have any of those clubs.

Anyway, I started reading "Addicted to Curry" again, finished all of the translated chapters so far... They need to translate this a lot faster... more than 300 chapters aren't translated yet...

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

My school has clubs, but none of them strike my interest.
All of them are boring ones like Spanish club or something. The only one even nearly interesting to me is chess club, but only beacase they tend to play card games in there.

Afternoon!

Arma

The Hyena
Years
52. Heya lapras!

I guess my friends and I created our own club at school... Every Tuesday, class would end early.(right when the lunchbreak started) So we all made a deal that every week somebody has to bring lunch for the group.

Good food, good times.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Only clubs I was involved with during highschool were football and badminton, football was certainly the closest thing to my heart during those years.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was in band so I didn't bother with any clubs. Not that I had the time for any during the Fall Semester.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Neat. I actually think I've seen you mention that before.

Do banks still require you to bag up change to cash it in? I must have about £50 worth of 10 and 5 pence pieces. Using 20p pieces to make small purchases is fine but I feel bad for the shops and people behind me in the line if I use anything lower.

ps - 2 cour monogatari in 2013.
IjBjL.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back