• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midi Resource

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Decided to bring this back.

I know most of the hackers today don't care about music hacking. Some of them can't even install "Sappy" in their PC. But, if there are still some people who want to change musics(I doubt) and can't find some of the midis online or they are way too advance and can't be imported to GBA, well, this resource is for you I guess.

I have made these midi files loopable, it means all you have to do is convert them to .s file and insert.
I also highly suggest using this patch: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332272

Pokemon Black2/White2

Credits
Nintendo
VGmusic
MidistockRU
Midiworld

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
If you also have some midis that you wish to share, don't bother posting it. Just make sure it's loopable and give credits if needed.

Back