• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last person you talked to...

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
In real life becomes a pterodactyl. How do you cope?

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
That would be my friend Joey, and I'd.... just... *heart monitor flatline sound effect*

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
i wouldn't really mind accomodating my newly winged and feathered husband. i mean, one of these days i want to keep a southern white-faced ??owl??, i can most certainly accommodate him all the same, with shedding and standoffishness and the blatantly carniverous diet

plus he would still love me, and well thats all i could ask for out of an exotic pet

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I last talked to my mom :)

I told her about my Sanrio related "Ask Me Anything" thread.

I hope its okay as an ask me anything, as I have cautioned about not asking negative questions.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I last talked to my mom :)

I told her about my Sanrio related "Ask Me Anything" thread.

I hope its okay as an ask me anything, as I have cautioned about not asking negative questions.

But like, how'd you cope with pterodactyl mum?

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Work would be much more interesting. I might sell them off for some cash.

Years
6H2gdVQ.gif

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
That'd be my dad... Well, it'd surely be awkward. I mean, we don't fit in here, so someone'll have to sleep in the rooftop...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My sister likes Dinosaurs I'm sure she'll be okay with it.

I'd be concerned she'd eat me though.

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 11, 2022
That would be my boyfriend. I suppose I'd try to get turned into a pterodactyl as well so we could be a happy pterodactyl couple. :laugh-squinted:

Back