• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Awesome, we have another roleplayer! Welcome to the roleplay, Yellow!

A note from me: My access to the Internet is going to be very limited for the next indefinite while. I do not know when I will again have enough access to check in every day (or every other day), so my posts will probably be...not often.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thanks Garet. I'm just trying to integrate myself into the scene. It's kind of difficult for me to pick up a few things though. What I mean by that is if someone just uses a name and what that name is doing, I don't know if that name corresponds to a human or a pokemon and what kind of pokemon and I don't know where they are in relation to my characters.

I suppose I'll get it sooner or later. >3<

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hmm... I can see how that would be kind of hard with all the people running around. I can tell you who all my characters are and what they are doing. But as to where they are in relation to your characters are, I'm not sure where yours are exactly, so, I'll tell you where they are in relation to the battle that's going on.

Thomas: That's my main character. He's a human, a CT. He has power over light, and he's currently in the middle of the battle, though that may change soon.

Marcus: He's another human. He's run off from the main battle toward the beach you were just on, but has kind of gotten slowed down by Leo the Lucario. He currently has the mirror that they are all fighting over (one of them at least).

Mia: Yet another human. She's sitting in the middle of the battle fighting as hard as she can. She's near Thomas right now.

Robby: A human with the power of telekinesis. He's currently in the middle of the battle, fighting. He's with Mia and Thomas.

Esper: Thomas's partner. As his name suggests, he's an Espeon. He chased after Merin the Kadabra (he is a kadabra, right Roserade?), and is now knocked out at the side of the battle.

Trigger: He's an RDM Devisor of fairly high rank. He's a very powerful Starapter. He's currently fighting in the sky.

Winny: An ex RDM Devisor. She's a Wynaut, and is fighting with Thomas and the others in the center of the battle.

Van: Another ex RDM Devisor. He's a Vulpix, and he's currently on the beach, waiting for Marcus to get there. He also spotted you and your crew when you landed, but didn't care.

I hope that helps you out! Sorry I can't say more, but I have no idea where you are in relation to the battle.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Kay, here's me.

Agatha: Human Deviser of the RDM. Only human deviser.

Karen: Human assistant to Agatha.

The Black Ones: Mysterious group of humans who seem to have mystical powers. Examples are Shauntal/Dust, Clair's grandmother, and the myusterious third hood.

Regis: Mark's adopted father. He is the leader of the AAPM.

Clay: Agent for the AAPM, human.

Merin: Kadabra. RDM Deviser.

Garet: Arcanine. RDM Deviser. (Garet's)

Leo: Lucario. RDM Deviser. (Garet's.)

Clair: The Dragon user. Human. Non-CT.

Mark: CT. Power to intensify situations.

Tony: Human. Seems to have some connection to Abras, Kadabras, and Alakazams.

Arlanda: CT. Storm Powers.

You'll know if I'm using Pokemon. ^^

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I'm last! XD should not be proud of that.

Zoran: De-aged CT nowhere near the battlefield. Beware, shadow boy is heading back though.

Zaria: Zoran's little ghost sister, she's floating on the battlefield, kind of confused.

Ashara (Ash): an Aura-user currently in the middle of the fight, loves destruction. Keep away if you value all of your body parts intact.

Mickey: blood-user, Ash's cousin, right behind her in fighting.

Bryan: pyro user, also fighting things. However, he won't be for long, because I'm just that evil.

Alyss: girl with wings, who's with Zoran heading back to probably fight Trigger again. (Seriously Nideous, these two have the oddest rivalry ever.)

That's all that's on the field, because Theo and Zoran's mother are off doing their own thing right now, by which I mean she's looking to go murder the guy. I am surprised. Not that many characters. I will mention any Pokemon being used. ^^

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Thank you, Roserade, for that. I doubt this'll be a time-regular check-in.

Anyways, to add more about my characters:

Garet TruthSeeker: My main character. A high-ranking RDM Deviser, and an Arcanine. According to Roserade, he and Merin are at roughly the same level, give or take a bit. Unless I've missed something, Garet is actually on his way towards the beach (how far away is it, anyways?).

Leo SkyHigh: An RDM Deviser, and a Lucario. Leo and Garet are partners (I hope that was clear before), but I'm not entirely sure what Leo's rank is. Again, unless I've missed something, Leo is occupied with delaying Marcus' Poochyena (and Marcus, probably) from getting to the beach.

Concerning other NPCs, the four of us have been in control of various NPCs, including several minor ones. And control of those NPCs may shift at times, maybe.
Oh, and I believe that most of the information surrounding the SU characters are located in the first few pages of the roleplay.

Dawn

Years
I get the feeling Merin was talking to my characters, even though there are five of them and not three. I now realize I'm being waited on. |D So I'm just going to post assuming that. If by any chance I'm just confused, let me know. |'D

Nideous

Years
I got tired of losing my teeam and levels, so from now on they will be in my first post in the OOC thread. The second post on the first page if anyone needs the information. :D

Nideous

Years
No, not by Thomas. He doesn't know them after all.

Edit: Also, for anyone that interacts with Esper, sorry, Espore, remember that he's a very powerful empath. That means that unless you are good at hiding your emotions, he's going to know what you're feeling. And remember, deception is a feeling too. That being said, he sucks at sensing true thoughts. He may know when you are lying, but he won't know what you're lying about. Of course, almost all RDM members have training in shielding their minds, so this may be a useless piece of informayion. :\

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'm going to post the ending of the story arc, not the RP (don't get confused), soon. So, post if you can. Someone might not be coming back... I think Nideous has an idea of who, but don't spoil it!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that...

Anyways, I'm gonna ask a few questions (again) so that I can get something clear.

There were RDM Pokemon that were still unconscious after the battle, right? I remember reading the post where Esper had blasted Merin before falling unconscious, with splash damage.

I also want to know, What happened to the Raikou?
And, where's Kira and the Pokeball he'd grabbed from Asha? I remember reading that he'd been making his way towards Leo before everyone noticed the tidal wave.

...I just realized, one or two of those questions probably shouldn't be answered at this time. But I at least wanna know that everyone is accounted for.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Kira and the other Pokemon were teleported away. The benefits of having a strong psychic type. Everything else... We'll probably see.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Most everyone is accounted for, except for Tony who is dead. The Raikou seems to have run off, escaping the wave, but not gone forever.

Nideous

Years
Everyone of mine is accounted for. I have a question though, what happened to King, the Buneary? Or will we find out later? Meh, I'm a little glad I cut back on characters for a while. Keeping track of everyone gave me a headache. Even now I'm not sure I got everyone... If I forgot about anyone of mine, please let me know, and I will fix that!

Dawn

Years
King the Buneary and Kimiko the Dratini are missing due to the wave. I suppose you'll just have to find out later. ^3^

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I apologize if it seems like my posts ignored your characters, Yellow, but at the moment, I do not know exactly where outside Venice your characters are (and from what you said, we'll just find out about King and Kimiko). Just that, two of them are making their way towards civilization.

And, another question. Is it safe to assume that Mark still has his bag/backpack, or has he lost it after the RV's near-destruction and the tidal wave?

Dawn

Years
You guys can... totally feel free to bunny the location of Kai/Legend. xD I'm not the kind of person who likes to write posts that do not interact with others all that much.

Shu, King, and Kimiko on the other hand should not be bunnied. Just Kai and Legend for the time being

Speaking in terms of physics, it's perfectly reasonable for one not to lose their bagpack when being hit with a giant wave assuming he was wearing it properly and not super loosely, though there is always a chance of it falling off. I'd assume that's for you to decide though.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I'll be able to post tommorrow, or at least on Saturday. Sorry, school. But, by tommorrow everything will be handled. ^^

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Okay, I really apologize if I messed anything up, but I edited two of my latest posts because I forgot that Leo had gone unconscious from the strain of holding up an Aura barrier against a tidal wave. I didn't mess anything up with my edits, did I?

Back