• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
How do I get out of Smalas Town? I'm assuming I have to get through that old fart who keeps telling me to get off his property so I can head north to Xero?

Try heading south.
Before there were two old people blocking the path.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2012
how do you open .ips? i realy want to play this game i just cant get it to work

Years
Ill help

how do you open .ips? i realy want to play this game i just cant get it to work
In order for you to get this game you will need to download a Pokemon fire red rom from the internet, download a program called Lunar Ips google it, Run Lunar ips click apply ips patch choose the ips then click on the fire red rom and you should be able to play it have fun!

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2019
i got an error when i tried to talk with deoxys and people around him at spear city, the text did not appear and i can't move until i restart it, can anyone help me fix this?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hey, but there will be new version of the game?

Probably not.

i got an error when i tried to talk with deoxys and people around him at spear city, the text did not appear and i can't move until i restart it, can anyone help me fix this?

Somehow you didn't walk on the script boxes that are right at the start of Spear City. They freeze you because they are just blank person events and have no scripts of their own.

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
I'm pretty sure you have to go there, look again!

I've searched the entire area several times, nothing there. :(

edit* Omg... I hate myself so much. I missed a spot there. I thought trees were blocking...

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I've searched the entire area several times, nothing there. :(

edit* Omg... I hate myself so much. I missed a spot there. I thought trees were blocking...

Thanks!

Glad I could help. I hope you enjoy the game!

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2013
If you are on a PC or Mac use VisualBoyAdvance (google it)
Then there are also emulators for Android or iOS (only jailbroken devices)

I just tried to play it on my VBA and it said the file wasn't supported by the program.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I just tried to play it on my VBA and it said the file wasn't supported by the program.

You need a clean FireRed ROM and patch it with the .ips file, then rename the .gba file (the FireRed ROM) to Pokémon Fuligin and start playing.
To patch the ROM you need a program like Lunar IPS (google it).

Aphra

Fire Fall
Years
I've been playing this hack and I'm totally loving it, but I'm just wondering if there's a way to evolve kadabra and haunter and such? ;3

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2013
im loving the hack, great work and im at the third gym but Where do you find cut?

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2016
I've managed to go around thesave problem. Looks like if you just rename the ips file the game does not save correctly. however if you apply the IPS patcher, you are able to save!!

Aphra

Fire Fall
Years
I wanna say all Pokemon evolve by level in this game.

I haven't tried levelling them up high enough to test that. :C

im loving the hack, great work and im at the third gym but Where do you find cut?

You need to get arrested first. Talk to your brother in Brox city. He's hiding behind the trucks near the prison. I think you have to do the nugget bridge equivalent first though, so travel north to Bill's and fight all those trainers until you meet the team rocket recruiter, then find your bro in Brox. ;3

Last edited:
Back