• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
LoL is completely free for download and play, JNathan. You could use some real money for in-game stuffs tho like new champions and nice skins. But aside that, you got the same thing as everyone.

Aww... I wanna start playing LoL with you, honeybunny :[

Shiny Gyarados, are you feeling better now?

I would play with you! I usually play at least 2 games a day rn, sometimes bots if the bf wants a first win of the day but PvP otherwise now XD

What kind of games is it and how do you play it?

It's like Defense of the Ancients. You pick a champion that you control with unique spells and a unique design/backstory, go into a field with 3 lanes connecting two bases, and fight to kill their base and defend your own. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Spider-Man's strength surpasses Deadpool's and he's too agile for him. Also, he can make his weapons useless with his webbings. Also with his spidey-sense Deadpool wouldn't be able to touch him!

They've been a short movie with Deadpool going against Hulk and Hulk wiped the floor with him 'literally' wiped the floor with him :P

But okay... Deadpool DOES win against Wolverine :[
He's just overall better than him >.<

Edit: If I get to install LoL properly, I'll give you free wins haha. I usually carry my teammates with Teemo :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Teemo? Ewww :(

Yeah I had a friend that was super tired of LoL and played bot matches with me, would go like 42-0 and then quit again because I wouldn't play anything harder. XD If you have a level 30 I wouldn't wanna queue with you though cause I'd get matched with 30s :(

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Don't worry, my account level is like 18-ish? I didn't play for over a year >.<

And Teemo is awesome! Ambushing people with my mushrooms then throwing darts at lightning fast speed because of my items xD

No one gets away from me when I'm using Teemo! >=)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Don't worry, my account level is like 18-ish? I didn't play for over a year >.<

And Teemo is awesome! Ambushing people with my mushrooms then throwing darts at lightning fast speed because of my items xD

No one gets away from me when I'm using Teemo! >=)

Sounds like Twitch XD Most LoL players hate Teemo though, so annoying, haha. Lulu is where it's at :3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hello anyone who's everyone. How's it going?

I'm kind of right now though I don't really want to go to bed lol. And my speakers aren't working right now so I'm without music which sucks to me.

Years
Oh trust me, I hate it whenever my headphones/speakers decide to stop working >_> It's like I go around all of my house asking everyone for a pair of headphones.. As for music, there's a radio station in my area that plays commercial-free music (yes it is FM) and that's plenty for me. I usually don't like listening to music from my computer much unless I get tired of the music on the radio or if I feel the need to do so.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I'm good. I'm listening to...the sound of the fan above my head lol. More like hearing.

I need some motivation to continue with my assignment, but the environment around me is inhibiting my assignment mode >< My main motivation is: Get it done and Celebrate!...but I can't feel it now...

NO! Buck up and START working or else!! D:<

Yea. I talk to myself sometimes.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Oh trust me, I hate it whenever my headphones/speakers decide to stop working >_> It's like I go around all of my house asking everyone for a pair of headphones.. As for music, there's a radio station in my area that plays commercial-free music (yes it is FM) and that's plenty for me. I usually don't like listening to music from my computer much unless I get tired of the music on the radio or if I feel the need to do so.

Yeah I've been having problems with my speakers alot lately. The wiring to them is screwed up a ton and the sound is always fading in and sometimes comes out soft. I think it's time to just replace them and my dad has been wanting to buy new ones when he gets his refund check. Unfortunately I have no working headphones of my own so the speakers are the only option when I want to listen to something on my computer. I listen to the radio alot too more often than I use my computer for music. It's works as great background noise. I listen to usually the local alternative station, they play great music and their morning djs are hilarious.

Synerjee get back to work so you can celebrate whatever! I guess the fact you finished the assignment works as a reason to celebrate??

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Procrastination, what a bad thing. Doing my homework the morning when I have to give it already got me interacted but I'm still procrastinating. Thanks it's spring break. 2 weeks without school.

Years
Procrastination, what a bad thing. Doing my homework the morning when I have to give it already got me interacted but I'm still procrastinating. Thanks it's spring break. 2 weeks without school.

Ah yes, the stress of school life that is homework. I know how you feel dude, thankfully I didn't get homework cos the school I went to was for kids with special needs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm listening to Tom snoring as I try to force myself awake for my 9:30 class XD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'm listening to Tom snoring as I try to force myself awake for my 9:30 class XD
Even worse, this is cruelty. Forcing yourself to wake up while another sleep peacefully is...cruelty.
@TF : Payday, i would be up with excitement. This is a motivation to get up early.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Great then 'cause if your mom knew about she would either wants you to save every bit of it or "loan" some and never give it back.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Even worse, this is cruelty. Forcing yourself to wake up while another sleep peacefully is...cruelty.
@TF : Payday, i would be up with excitement. This is a motivation to get up early.

The worst part? He has a 9:30 class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and if I stay over at his place I have to wake up early to go on campus with him at 9. I can accept this. The WORST is that oftentimes I'll wake myself up at 8 because I need about an hour to be able to leave the house after sleeping, wake him up multiple times, then he decided he's going to skip at 8:45. Then I'm too awake to go back to sleep. I WOKE UP AT 8 FOR YOU AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO SLEEP THROUGH IT DJFKLDJSLFAKJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back