• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Sorry if it's been asked already but where can I find HM Whirlpool?

And I love the surfing music, good remix of the Great Sea from LoZ Wind Waker.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I worked hard on that post and even reported new bugs and you all just ignored it? whatever then see if i care anymore

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2009
Hey I was just wondering on 2 things . The first is when can we expext Beta 3? I'm enjoying the game and can't wait for the next Beta to come out. and the 2nd thing is is anyone gonna create and updated Walkthrough because as i was going through it I noticed that alot of stuff was different cause of the current Beta that's out. Thank You!!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2012
hey, i am currently in Kanto but when i talk to Erika, she acts like i already fought her. is there a cheat code or something that can make me fight her because i cant beat the game like this!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Hey I was just wondering on 2 things . The first is when can we expext Beta 3? I'm enjoying the game and can't wait for the next Beta to come out. and the 2nd thing is is anyone gonna create and updated Walkthrough because as i was going through it I noticed that alot of stuff was different cause of the current Beta that's out. Thank You!!!

Umm... I hate to say it, but the 2nd Beta just came out, so don't get your hopes up for a new release for a while.

As for a walkthrough, someone has made one for Beta 2, although I'm too lazy to check... just look in people's sigs for a link.

Edit: Just to be a sweetheart, his name is dirk123. just go back a page and click the link in his sig. ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2010
The game is great.
But I find it too easy.
Pls, is there any way to "power up" trainer, all at once (like increases all trainer pokemon level by 5) ?
Because all the programm I have found so far allow only to modify once at time.
Thanks ^^

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2009
In Regards to my other message I just noticed that I was only playing Beta 1 so I was wrong. But is there a way to keep going but just patch Beta 2 over it to continue or do I gotta start all over ?

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
In Regards to my other message I just noticed that I was only playing Beta 1 so I was wrong. But is there a way to keep going but just patch Beta 2 over it to continue or do I gotta start all over ?

It is best to start over, unless you want certain bugs/glitches to appear (bug which are created by patching Beta 2 over beta 1).

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2009
Yeah you're right.... kinda didn't take that advice and tried it already. Now I can't get into the Fan Club to get the Magnet Pass. Oh well.LOL

neger

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
does pokemon like haunter need to be traded to evolve i need to know fast cause im in the beginning and i want gastly if he will evolve to gengar

Pokemon Nigh tBlack Version

Death Incarnate.
Years
whoah, you guys are really haulingass on this game. pardon my french ;) im working on a hack named Pokemon Stadium - Blaze Cup. its just as the title suggests. a stadium - based game. i have been looking far and wide for a good g/s/c remake, and i think i found one! i just downloaded the ips file, and i will tell you about any bugs i may encounter. thanks guys, for ending my search. i hope it gets finished and i hope it is better!

Years
does pokemon like haunter need to be traded to evolve i need to know fast cause im in the beginning and i want gastly if he will evolve to gengar

No, Haunter and other pokemons that evolve from trading can't evolvue due to a glitch in the evolution. I believed the same too, and started asking why it didn't evolved. It was in lv 40 and: OK, I think it's at level 45 then... lv 45: Maybe lv 50?... lv 55: This is.. such a pain! My hanuter doesn't evolve! lv 60: I give up, he won't evolve... never!

Spoiler:

mattattack

Huh, Son?
Years
hi linkandzelda. I like your hack a lot and I have to agree on this one I think this hack is better then zels shiny gold although I still support (hope he gets back soon and maybe he might add something. Maybe Hoenn or Sinnoh)

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
I am in the game looking for the legendary's and I noticed you cannot get out of the cave if you bypassed groudon. I am using beta 2.1. The reason is it will not let you dive down to back track, and there is no exit ladders in the dragon den.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
when you release a beta 3, will i be able to repatch the game over my beta 2, or will i have to start over?

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I am in the game looking for the legendary's and I noticed you cannot get out of the cave if you bypassed groudon. I am using beta 2.1. The reason is it will not let you dive down to back track, and there is no exit ladders in the dragon den.

I thought the same, but if you go back to near the water you appeared after diving, look well, very well, and you will see one of those dark entrances on a wall. Its near the said water. Try looking around it, mainly to the left part ( left up, left down, etc )

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
OKay I Have A BIG problem!!
Could someone help???

I'm at the pokemon league and i saved before but when i defeat it i go back to the begining after the credits! What do i do? It doesn't save a the hall of fame!

Help is much appreciated!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
what do you mean after you beat the elite four you should go back to new bark.

if you mean it didn't save are you using the right save type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back