• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather? V.2

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I can buy pokeballs. What an odd question. Are you implying you can obtain 2+ master balls? WYR be time paradoxed by Dialga? Or warped to a faraway dimension by Palkia?

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
^

No, I was implying what I implied. Pokeballs can be bought yes, but not in this 'universe'. Also no, I only said you could have ONE Master Ball for the entire game.

But if I had to choose... I'd say Palkia's Dimensional Warp.

WYR have NO chance of finding shinies, or NO chance of levelling your pokemon above 50?

pikakitten

Years
Whoopsies, sorry I thought I out it in. Also Latios that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. I can evolve a Trapinch.

WYR live where you do now or in Pacifidlog?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Pacifidlog. Provided I'd have waterproof electronics, the means to power them, internet access...

WYR Be trapped in Mt. Pyre or the Cave of Origin?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one sounds epic!

Would you rather be immortal and have Wailord eat you, swallow you, go through its stomach and digested system then be pooped out. OR Be immortal (but can feel pain) and have Groudon constantly stomp on you for 24 hours.

P.S. come on people you need to add some punishments to the WYR options, it makes it more fun.

Years

1st one. Less painful.
WYR have a Arceus Stomp you to death or have 1000 Magnemites use SuperSonic on you for 24 hours?​

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Magnemite, I'd have a great story to tell if I don't go deaf.

WYR be slashed to bits by Zangoose or chomped to bits by Seviper?

pikakitten

Years
I do punishments occasionally. Anyways Seviper, I find him cooler so he gets my life. WYR be trapped in Sinnoh's.underground for 100 years or in the ocean (can't resurface) for 100 years?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Ocean. There are no Pokemon in the underground.

WYR be only able the play the first game in each pair (Red, Ruby, Black) or the second game (Silver, Pearl, White 2)?

pikakitten

Years
Hold on let me see.
Red 1 for 1
Gold 2 for 1
Ruby 3 for 1
Diamond 4 for 1
Soulsilver 1 for 2
White 2 2 for 2 lol
the first games

WYR turn into a caterpie or a weedle?

Years

Caterpie. I hate Beedrill lol :p

WYR have a Jigglypuff kill you by using Double Slap on you until you die or Have a Onix use Iron tail on you until you die.​

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013
Palkia. I'd end up being Spacially Rended out of it.

WYR be attacked by 4 separate Diglett or 2 Dugtrio?

Last edited:

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
The four diglett, since I'm only being hit by 4 different digletts instead of 2 different patches of 6 digletts. XD

WYR punch an angered Machamp in the face, or a Conkeldurr?

pikakitten

Years
I'll take Machamp he's not made of stone. WYR Sleep with a Hitmonchan or Hitmonlee who both punch/kick in their sleep. I mean sleep in a bed with them not... you know.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
Years
^

Hahahaha... Sureee... I'd probably go with Hitmonchan, since I'm less prone to be kicked in the balls.

WYR Eat a Ho-Oh's family right in front of it, or squish and Ariados' eggs in front of it?

pikakitten

Years
Haha, lol. I'll take Ariados, I'm not eating a pokemon or dying. WYR Have Judgement cast on you by Arceus or be sent to live with Giratina in the Distortion World with no escape.

Back