• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Unbound - OR/AS Hack *New Update*

Status
Not open for further replies.

walnut3072

Quan
Years
After receiving a certain amount of feedbacks on this romhack, I decided that it needs further development before a re-release in the future.
Anyways, thanks for your interest for Pokémon Unbound. C'ya.

Last edited:

goranthegreat

This Is really cool i love type changes and changes done to the moves!!!!!

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
coool!! will surely try it. and are pokemon like sabeleye given more base stat or something:? wanted to try him from quite some time but it wasnt really good enough

walnut3072

Quan
Years
This Is really cool i love type changes and changes done to the moves!!!!!
Thanks! Hope everything in the next thread update will excite you as well.

Wasn't a big fan of the type chart changes in your last hack. Looks like you've omitted those changes in this hack. Looking to try this out in the near future!
Totally understand that about the type chart. Don't worry, nothing changed in the chart this time!

coool!! will surely try it. and are pokemon like sabeleye given more base stat or something:? wanted to try him from quite some time but it wasnt really good enough
Thanks. Well, as I've just checked, Sableye got it base Speed rose from 50 to 80. Since its Mega form has already been in the Over-used tier, nothing much is done for this Pokémon. You should check out the Pokémon document for more details. ;)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I assume you can still play this on a gateway right? I'm probably one of the few who still use one lol

Fotomac

Genwunner and proud of it
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
Oh wow, how do you do that? I've been wanting for a long time to make a true Gen VI-based game!

walnut3072

Quan
Years
I assume you can still play this on a gateway right? I'm probably one of the few who still use one lol
Sure you can. I just forgot to mention that. The installation is the same as other Gen 6 hacks if you've played one.

Oh wow, how do you do that? I've been wanting for a long time to make a true Gen VI-based game!
Then you should try out pk3DS, the tool made for hacking gen 6 games. :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Quick question, are all 721 Pokemon available in game? I didn't see the info on that...

walnut3072

Quan
Years
That's awesome. But after getting the national Dex can you get the remaining 5th and 6th gens?,
No, but you can still catch some Gen V with the foreign DexNav like in the original OR/AS. I didn't plan to make this hack a 721 for several reasons. Only the first 493 got their Lv-Up movesets revamped (with new moves and an average 2 Lv / move). I'll update details about all of that soon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
After receiving a certain amount of feedbacks on this romhack, I decided that it needs further development before a re-release in the future.
Anyways, thanks for your interest for Pokémon Unbound. C'ya.

We hope you come back with a release soon, good luck! Message me or any other moderator to get this re-opened when you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back