• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
@Sacred Seal Guardian: Alright, two tributes and the requirement that the field spell be in the graveyard while this thing is in a Parasite Demon deck is a bit much. What are you going to summon it with? Parasite Demons? I mean, two tributes is quite enough to bring it out without you having to dump Cleansing Seal first, IMO.

@Jaboli: Well, he definitely helps set up a demon lock that'll be hard to break. I like him. I like him muchly. :3

@Juncar: Outdecking FTW!

Now, I'm going to round out the Lycanthrope fold...

Fang of the Lycan
Normal Trap
When your opponent activates a card effect that targets a "Lycanthrope" monster on your side of the field, negate the effect and discard cards from the top of his deck equal to the level stars of the targeted monster.

Howling Moon
Quickplay spell
Special summon as many Lycanthrope monsters from your deck as possible. The summoned monsters cannot attack your opponent directly, and are sent to the graveyard at the end of this turn.

In return for Frostweaver's little novelty...

Burn The Witch!
Normal Spell
If your opponent has any of the following traits, you win the duel
-Gorgeous green eyes
-Fangirls
-A Game of his own creation
-An annoying background theme song
-The ability to perform cheap parlor tricks.

BURN THE WITCH!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Creation Rewoven- 3x in Gemini decks, instantly. I like it (mainly cause recursion is nice, and I like Gemini cards)

Jaboli- the problem is, you may stop everyone else but Jaboli itself hurts a lot too... plus, no deckspace for it. On the other hand, this is a great replacement for Lava Golem in burn decks. Hey, it can't be get rid of unless you zaborg yourself or something. Nobody plays lv 7 or higher monsters. Now all you need to to nightmare wheel or stall out Jaboli and the entire field is locked. Basically, trading away lava golem's 1000 burn damage for the difficulty to get rid of it and for total lockdown except Jaboli itself.

Juncar- again not a parasite demon deck card, but mill deck... It's really hard for decks to deckout again not that trooper is one only (and even when trooper is here, only one game in SJC ever decked out anyway). Plus, I honestly consider non-dedicated mill to be helping the opponent more than harm.

Guardian of the Sacred Seal- It's actually a must have, and I'll even be insane enough to say Parasite Demons is a crazy deck where you shouldn't have monsters on your side of the field except this one, reaper, marshmellon and that sort of stuff. Cleansing Seal is your best bet (and almost the only choice) and it's searchable by terraforming too. You run Cleansing Seal anyway. You might as well run the card to protect it. It can still use more help but it's the best we got so far =O

Fang of the Lycanthrope- got better because of this format where warriors come back for their stability, and that means it doesn't only stop zaborg, raiza, but Zenji's effect and exiled force too. Not bad, not bad.

Howling Moon- someone tell me how that's not broken o_o So what if I can't attack directly. I can almost always wipe out the opponent's field with high level lycanthropes, and dump/revive or dump/remove/revive just got to be a child's play. Not to mention, summoning all 3 pups and I draw 3 cards from all 3 of them. D00med.

Burn the Witch- you forgot the line of "-if he or she uses dice"

Nothing better but to steal themes and randomly combine them, just like how ancient gears randomly took the gadgets.

Parasite Demon of Snowhorn
Fiend / Effect
5 Star / Water
2100 Atk / 1700 Def
This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 monsters on your opponent's Field and is Special Summoned to your opponent's Field. If you Special Summon this monster, you cannot Normal Summon or Set a monster during the same turn. This card may not be offered as tribute except to Special Summon a "Parasite Demon" monster. Decrease the Atk and Def of all monster cards on your opponent's side of the field by 200 x the amount of spell cards in your opponent's graveyard.

Lycanthrope of Snowhorn
Beast / Effect
4 Star / Water
1800 Atk / 1500 Def

If your opponent special summons a monster, you may tribute a Lycanthrope monster on your side of the field (except this card) to negate the special summon of a monster and remove it from play.

(I am not sure if there is a very united or dedicated approach to Lycanthrope decks unlike Parasite Demons... so yeah, a generic effect)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Lycanthrope is field destruction and outdecking. Basically, every Lycanthrope is designed to take care of one of the major card types, while Dark Lycanthrope does the heavy hitting and goes in for Deck burn, Vulcan can limit the opponent's card options and Mountain decimates their backfield, while Frost takes care of any beatsticks that the others are having issues with. Pup is basically quick tribute+Deck Thinner, and Dirus is for shutting down Snowhorn and basically killing chain burn. :3

Howling Moon: Your field is left empty for a turn, and Pup's effect specifically states that it has to be destroyed by battle in order for you to get a card, so that settles that.

Anything else?

Gabri

m8
Years
Lycanthrope is field destruction and outdecking. Basically, every Lycanthrope is designed to take care of one of the major card types, while Dark Lycanthrope does the heavy hitting and goes in for Deck burn, Vulcan can limit the opponent's card options and Mountain decimates their backfield, while Frost takes care of any beatsticks that the others are having issues with. Pup is basically quick tribute+Deck Thinner, and Dirus is for shutting down Snowhorn and basically killing chain burn. :3

I think you're right. All these Lycanthropes on your deck = Destruction.

My new cards (Now I'm sure I'm annoying here)

Blaze Lock
Continous Trap Card

While this card is face-up on the field, all Pyro-type monsters cannot attack.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rampage Dragon
7 Stars
WIND/Dragon/Effect
ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2000

Effect: Flip a coin. If heads, destroy all monsters on the opponent's field. If tails, destroy all monsters on your side of the field (including this one).
Sword's Rock Ritual
Ritual Magic Card

This card is used to Ritual Summon "King Arthur". You must also offer monster whose total Level Stars equal 10 or more from the field or your hand as a Tribute.
King Arthur
10 Stars
EARTH/Warrior/Ritual/Effect
ATK: 4500 / DEF: 3800

Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the opponent's field and remove them from play.
Merlin
5 Stars
LIGHT/Spellcaster/Effect
ATK: 1700 / DEF: 2300

Effect: If you have any "King Arthur" on your side of the field, increase "King Arthur"'s ATK by 600.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
King Arthur: Zounds, it's the replacement Demise! Move over Demise OTK, you can now stock King Arthur and blow the opponent's field to smithereens! Seriously, he's a bit broken with Advanced Ritual Art. Switch the LP cost to something a bit higher and lower his attack by five hundred, and you've got a decent Ritual Summon there. ^_^

Merlin: Failure. Five star means he needs to be a tribute, and his effect is only any good if King Arthur is in play. I'll just as soon play a high-level Gemini and toss it for Arthur rather then make room in my deck for him. Monsters who link with other monsters have to be able to stand on their own, Y'know.

Rampage Dragon: -2 CA for a high-level Time Wizard. No thanks, the cost to my back row is too great. Maybe limit it to "all monsters on the field" instead of all cards and make it immune to its own effect...

Blaze Lock: Type-specific locks are no good unless it's a widely played type like Warrior or Machine. No thanks.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Regarding Lycanthrope "theme" that sounds like something most battle oriented deck is doing (stopping other decks, destroying cards on the field, and pull out big beaters to win)... I mean, monarchs are "the splash" cards in most cases and even they do that. Yeah not really too specific...

Rampage Dragon- yeah, if it's 2 tribute anyway, stick with barrel dragon. Blowback Dragon is generically better too, even though 1 target.

King Arthur- broken yeah -_-; 4500 is doom already, and with advanced ritual art, it's not too much of a problem. It's much harder to pull out 10 stars because it's just beyond 2 normal monsters, but now that you don't need doom dozer anymore (cause 4500 is barely lower than doom dozer and demise together), you can fit in more normal monsters along with being free of restriction for only insects.

Blaze Lock and Merlin are indeed not that useful at all. Merlin is something that a rush recklessly or united we stand totally replaces and do it far better too.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
The difference with Lycanthrope is that it focuses on using Dark Lycanthrope's ability to burn away the opponent's deck while using the other Lycanthropes to control the hand and keep the field clear. Most beat-downs are LP damage hitters, Lycanthrope hits for big deck losses. That's pretty much the only difference between a Lycan and a Mini-Monarch.

S H U F F L E
Normal Spell
Activate only if you have watched at least one episode of "Yu-Gi-Oh" in the original Japanese. Choose one card from your deck and remove it from play, then shuffle your deck. During your next turn, add the card chosen by this card's effect to your hand.

Novelty cards FTW!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Yay Golden Sacrophage (spelling? or, Golden Chest of Sealing) just got an upgrade already from 2 turn to 1 =O

So there's sorta a card like that already XD;

The problem is, if you're trying to 'mill', the cards are very dedicated to milling then. Right now, if I'm clearing the field/hand with relative ease, I might as well attack directly then instead of sitting to mill XD;

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
What are you going to summon it with? Parasite Demons? I mean, two tributes is quite enough to bring it out without you having to dump Cleansing Seal first, IMO.!

So apparently you missed the "When there are two or more "Parasite Demon" monsters on your opponent's Field, this card can be Normal Summoned without tribute" bit?

Anyways, on Juncar: Well, it actually combos with Karasu for 600 burn per summon. But yeah, I just figured that since the parasites were sending stuff from every other place to the graveyard I might as well finish the dump. I did make it weak to reflect the effect.

Fang of the Lycan: Indeed, good protective effect and nice fuel for the outdeck side. :3

Howling Moon: Nyu, you are so upstaging the Wildkin monsters. ;.; The pups can be suicided against an opposing monster on the turn you summon them, but yeah...the fact that you can plunk down a fieldfull of monsters without any activation costs is pretty hefty. I mean, even if they can't attack directly, you can still tribute for Dirus or something. (Bypassing the attack limitation) Also, as long as you have a single monster on the field before you aren't left empty handed when they go bye-bye, and even if you are running an empty field it will have set up the graveyard for use of the ever-so-handy Pot of Avarice (Now at semi-limited again, remember? =O). Maybe restrict the summon to hand only or something?

Parasite Demon of Snowhorn: To stay true to the parasite theme, the target should be the card's controller rather than simply "your opponent". Useful card, though. =3

That aside, it's true that the lycanthropes seem to be a bit better at flat-out beatdown than outdecking. Hmm...this gives me an idea. >D

Exhaustion Battle
Continuous Trap

Whenever a player would receive Damage, reduce the Damage to zero. Then, for every 250 points of Damage the player would have received, he/she discards a card from the top of his/her Deck.

How's that for dedicated mill? xD In case you're wondering, the one card per 250 Life Points ratio is there to make a standard deck after first draws (34 cards) worth approximately 8000 Life Points.

And now for something rather silly. :3

March of the Normal
Normal Spell

Special Summon as many level 2 or lower Normal Monsters from your Hand as possible. On the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, return all monsters Special Summoned by this effect to your Hand.

Order to Sabotage
Normal Trap

Tribute one Level 2 or lower Normal Monster (Other than a token) on your Field. Until your second End Phase after this card's activation, negate the activation and effects of all Spell and Trap cards on your opponent's Field.

Ninja Master of Landstar
Warrior
2 Star/Dark
1400 Atk / 0 Def

A mysterious fairy warrior who has mastered the secrets of ninjutsu. His innocent appearance belies his peerless skill in battle.

Chibi Devil
Fiend
2 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 800 Def

The most annoying denizen of the underworld. This insidious creature was exiled to the realm of mortals for pinning a "Kick Me" sign on the Dark Ruler.

Deathjester

Zombie
2 Star/Earth
1250 Atk / 300 Def

A disgraced court jester who was put to death for his crass sense of humor and now roams the lands in search of a new audience. His performance has not improved over the years, but the powers granted to him by undeath make him a force to be reckoned with.

I did warn you that it would be silly. *Shot*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Chibi Devil
Fiend
2 Star/Dark
1300 Atk / 800 Def

The most annoying denizen of the underworld. This insidious creature was exiled to the realm of mortals [S-HIGHLIGHT]for pinning a "Kick Me" sign on the Dark Ruler.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

ROFL

Now THAT'S silly text.

Anyway, I was inspired to finally join the crowd...even though I'm much too late:

Elemental Hero Icha
4 Stars/LIGHT
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 1750 DEF: 1200
This card cannot be declared a target by your opponent's Spell or Trap cards. Each time this card destroys a monster in battle, place 1 Destruction Counter on this card (max: 2). During your Standby Phase, tribute this card with 2 counters on it to Special Summon 1 "Elemental Hero Ichaste" fron your hand or Deck.

E-Hero Ichaste will be added later on.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
And now for something completely different! (Btw, I'm almost sure there's already a march of the normal... almost.)

Fortress of the Old Gods
Field Spell
If you control any effect monsters that are not "Gemini", destroy this card. Both players may tribute normal monsters from their deck when tribute summoning a normal monster.

Wrath of the Old Gods
Normal Spell
You may activate this card only if you have at least three normal monsters in your graveyard and no effect monsters. Destroy all effect monsters on the field that are not Gemini.

Curse of the Old Gods
Continuous Spell
Activate only if you have two or more normal monsters or gemini monsters on your side of the field. Inflict five hundred points of damage to both players for each non-gemini effect monster that they control during your standby phase. If you control an effect monster that is not gemini, destroy this card.

Wealth of the Old Gods
Normal Spell
You may only activate this card if you have at least three normal monsters in your graveyard. Draw two cards.

Ancient Deity-Obelisk
Monster/Divine Beast/Gemini/Dark/12*
Atk 3000/ Def 3000
Three tributes are required in order to tribute summon this monster. When this monster is on your field or in your deck or graveyard, it is treated as a normal monster. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may normal summon this monster w/o tributes. If you do so, it becomes an effect mosnter with the following effect(s):
-This monster is immune to spell and trap cards that designate it as a target. Once per turn, discard one card from your hand in order to destroy one card of the same type on the opponent's side of the field (Monster, Spell, or Trap)

Ancient Deity-Slifer
Monster/Divine Beast/Fire/Gemini/12*
Atk 3000/ Def 3000
Three tributes are required in order to tribute summon this monster. When this monster is on your field or in your deck or graveyard, it is treated as a normal monster. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may normal summon this monster. If you do so, it becomes an effect mosnter with the following effect(s):
-This monster's attack becomes 1000x the number of cards in your hand. When your opponent normal summons or special summons an effect monster that is not "Gemini", pay half your life points in order to negate the summon and remove the monster from play.

Ancient Deity-Ra
Monster/Divine Beast/Gemini/Light/12*
Atk 3000/ Def 3000
Three tributes are required in order to tribute summon this monster. When this monster is on your field or in your deck or graveyard, it is treated as a normal monster. Once per turn, during your main phase, you may normal summon this monster. If you do so, it becomes an effect mosnter with the following effect(s):
-Once per turn by removing one normal monster in your graveyard from play, increase this monster's attack by the attack of the removed monster until the end of the turn. Once per turn, you may tribute this face-up monster in order to destroy all monsters on the opponent's side of the field.

Binding of the Old Gods
Continuous Trap
Effect monsters that are not gemini may no longer be special summoned. Once per turn, pay five hundred life points in order to keep this card in play. If you do not, this card is discarded.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Fortress of the Old Gods- slightly confusing wording... but either way, monarch abuse with normal monsters as the 4 star instead, really not helping Gemini (because it helps tribute monster the most, and monarchs are the king of tributes for now)

Wrath of the Old Gods- translation: dark hole/raigeki, banned ;;

Curse of the Old Gods- you can just say normal monsters and gemini monsters... either way, a not very useful card unless you're basing an entire burn deck using it, cause the backfire is insane... of course, barrel behind the door ehehehe

Charity of the Old Gods- Common Gift is a better card and does almost the same thing (it's draw 2, discard 1, but far far easier to use)

Obelisk, Ra, Slifer- not usable or too usable. No one in the right mind will tribute summon them, then normal summon it again for Gemini effect. So, these 3 are all Blazewing Butterfly's friends. Blazewing butterfly gives you Raigeki (Ra), some awkward sort of summon negation (Slifer), and Obelisk. Ra's atk will be 0 if it's special summoned, so that's one severe dead draw and its sole use is field destruction. Slifer's attack can fluctuate a lot so it's better as OTK revolving blazewing butterfly fetching slifer asap then use slifer with a lot of cards in hand for game. Obelisk is the only one that can operate "regularly" because although it is a dead draw, it actually has strong negation (can still block shrink and enemy controller even though the current trend is that nothing is targetting, mainly cause all the ones that do target got limited) and it can freely destroy cards like sniper hunter in a way.

Binding of the Old Gods- basically, "no special summon" cause Gemini is just not popular enough... yet. Apprentice gets around it by summoning things facedown though.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Fortress can't be abused by Monarch because it only allows you to tribute for a normal monster (Or a gemini). So technically, they can't abuse it. I guess I slipped on the wording for curse: It's only supposed to damage your opponent, unless you have an effect monster in play as well. As for the old gods, I really just wanted to make them the closest things to the original god cards as possible, but I suppose I can edit.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Btw, I'm almost sure there's already a march of the normal... almost.

Really? o.o I know there's a Law of the Normal (or was that rule? I forget, but it was one of the two) but I wasn't aware of a march.

Elemental Hero Icha: Big city likes, seeing as how badly e-heroes tend to fail on the beatstick front. Can't fully judge it without knowing the stronger form, though. :3

Old gods: Ehh...Frostweaver pretty much covered it, so I'm going to take the lazy way out this time and refer to his comments. xD

Anyways, just something really random:

Chaotic Commands

Continuous Trap

Whenever a player declares an attack, switch the Battle Positions of all monsters on the player's Field except the attacking monster.

Lul, just after posting that I suddenly realized that I should now do what I've been meaning to do for a long while. A card set based around my one true love (and one of the few remaining monsters sort of capable of abusing Machine Duplication): Satellite Cannon. xD *Shot*

Orbital Observation Satellite
Machine/Effect
3 Star/Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be destroyed by battle with a Level 4 or lower monster. During each of your Standby Phases, if this card is face-up on the Field, turn all face-down cards on your opponent's Field face-up then place them back face-down. (Card effects are not activated)

Deflector Satellite
Machine/Effect
4 Star/Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card can not be destroyed by battle with a Level 5 or lower monster. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Def of this card by 1500. When a "Satellite" monster on your Field other than "Deflector Satellite" is selected as the target of an attack or card effect, you may switch the target to this card. On the End Phase of a turn when this card was involved in Damage Calculation, the Def of this card is reduced to zero.

Sol Cannon
Machine/Effect
7 Star/Light
0 Atk / 0 Def

This card may not be Special Summoned except by tributing one "Satellite Cannon" on your Field while this card is in your Hand. While this card is on the Field or in your Graveyard, it is treated as "Satellite Cannon". This card can not be destroyed by battle under any circumstances although Damage Calculation is applied normally. During each of your Standby Phases, increase the Atk of this card by 1000 for each "Satellite Cannon" on your Field. When this card attacks with an Atk that is higher than the Def of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. On the End Phase of a turn when this card attacked, the Atk of this card is reduced to zero.

Energy Spike
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there's at least one "Satellite Cannon" on your Field. Increase the Atk of all face-up "Satellite Cannon"s on the Field by 1000.

Tactical Laser Strike

Normal Trap

Select one face-up "Satellite Cannon" on your Field that hasn't attacked this turn. For every 2000 Atk that the selected monster has, select one card on the Field (Maximum 3) and destroy it, then reduce the Atk of the selected "Satellite Cannon" by 2000 for each card you selected.

Combined Fire

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may pay 800 Life Points select one face-up "Satellite Cannon" on the Field. The Atk of the selected monster becomes the combined Atk of all "Satellite Cannon"s on your Field. On the turn this card is activated, only the selected monster can attack. On the End Phase of the turn when this card's effect is activated, reduce the Atk of all face-up "Satellite Cannon"s on your Field to zero.

Practicality? Screw that; this is Satellite Cannon we're talking about. *Hugs Satellite Cannon* Satellite Cannon is a virtue unto itself. :3

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Blazewing butterfly? Who? (JK, JK...)

Er... I suppose that this would be a good time to point out that I just gave AD-Ra an attack booster so it can be special summoned, and I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that I meant the old gods to not require tributes when you normal summon them on your next turn, and they completely abuse Fortress. (But hey, mimicking AE, I suppose I just wanted a set of god cards that aren't broken and could conceivably be used, even if they weren't in the middle of a normal format.)

Removing the Seal
Continuous Spell Card
Tribute this and one other "Removing the Seal" on your side of the field. Special summon one "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder", "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" or "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" from your hand or deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Removing the Seal
Continuous Spell Card
Tribute this and one other "Removing the Seal" on your side of the field. Special summon one "Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder", "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" or "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms" from your hand or deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

...I would say that it should be 3 to match the SB's effects, but that wouldn't be likely to happen at all...

My answer:

Seal Releaser
LIGHT/Spellcaster
2 Stars/Effect
ATK: 500 DEF: 900
FLIP: You may add 1 "Removing the Seal" from your Deck to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, you may treat the name of this card as "Removing the Seal."

And, one just for fun:

Battlefield
Field Spell
All Effect Damage becomes 0. All effects that involve winning the Duel/Match are negated. Increase the ATK & DEF of all monsters on the field by 300.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Battlefield: I'd just make it say "Negate all effects that result in an automatic victory". I don't know... maybe it'll make side deck for Exodia decks.

Seal Releaser: Oh man, Sacred Beast just became usable. I think. XD

As for "Releasing the Seal", it's supposed to be a Sacred Beast version of Breaking the Seal, so naturally I stated that it would require two. Besides, SB fails because of the three-card requirement, I thought.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Orbital Observation Satellite- isn't that effect a bit cheap, the total immunity party... o_o; usually there's some sort of catch to it.

Deflector Satellite- same as the above... Satellite cannon gets the not destroyed by battle only if it's attack mode i think (therefore takes LP damage), but these two... yeah.

Sol- fair enough, satellite cannon nomi lol

Energy Spike- w00t

Tactical Laser Strike- awww hard to use... too bad

Combined Fire- it can use more boost... like piercing or boosted attack power as well sort of thing. Right now it's so... mehhhh.

I think the other cards are commented on fairly well already.

Oh we should all make support for our usually lackluster but favorite cards XD;

Quick Cannon Charge
Normal Spell

Add 1 Counter to all "Wave Motion Cannon" on your side of the field.

Final Fire
Normal Trap

Activate when "Wave Motion Cannon" is destroyed by your opponent's card effect. For every counter on "Wave Motion Cannon" destroy a card on the field.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Alright, if that's the case...

Growl of the Panther
Normal Spell
Select one "Neo-Spacian Black Panther" on your side of the field. Your opponent cannot activate any spells or traps as long as the selected monster remains on the field.

Neo-Spacian Ultima Black Panther
Monster/Effect/Beast/5*
Atk ????/Def????
Tribute one "Neo-Spacian Black Panther" on your field in order to special summon this monster from your deck. This monster gains the stats, level, name, and effect(s) of any monster on the opponent's side of the field until it is removed from the field.

Claw of Black Panther
Normal Trap
Activate when one face up "Neo-Spacian Black Panther" or "Neo-Spacian Ultima Black Panther" is attacked. Destroy the attacking monster. In addition to its own effect(s), the monster that was selected as an attack target gains the effect(s) of the destroyed monster until it is removed from the field.

Call of the Wild
Continuous Spell
If you tribute summoned a beast monster this turn, you may normal summon one other beast monster this turn.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Orbital Observation Satellite- isn't that effect a bit cheap, the total immunity party... o_o; usually there's some sort of catch to it.

What do you mean total immunity? Cyber Dragon and anything else above four stars eats it for breakfast, all conventional forms of monster removal smash it and piercing monsters laugh at it. I don't see what's so cheap about it.
Deflector Satellite- same as the above... Satellite cannon gets the not destroyed by battle only if it's attack mode i think (therefore takes LP damage), but these two... yeah.

Actually, Satellite Cannon is protected in defense position too. Either that or the makers of Spirit Caller got their card effects seriously messed up. o.O The original SC (Provided that we ignore the stream of destruction and theft effects against it) is only vulnerable on the turn it's summoned and the turn after it attacks so these are mimicking it. (Actually, I even took the wording for that effect from Satellite Cannon)

Seal thingymabblobber: Well, this isn't really doing squat to help Uria. Even if you do get the poor thing out, he'll be about as useful as Slifer with an empty hand since you won't have enough continuous traps in your graveyard. =O Raviel, on the other hand, isn't really that hard to get out. Heck, I'm pretty sure that multiplied Kuriboh would do the trick (Remember, since you're offering the tokens as tribute for a card effect it's not considered to be a tribute summon. Same as with toons and goat tokens. :3) it's just that big monsters in general don't get to stay on the field for long. Hamon gets a leg up (sort of) but the phantasms still remain a novelty imo.

Battlefield: You could just say "While this card is on the Field, neither player can declare instant victory.". That should cover it. Yay for pure, unrestrained beatdown. I could definitely see this being sided in against burn decks. :3

WMC supports: Big problem with both; Wave-Motion Cannon doesn't use counters. The effect is based on the number of your Standby Phases the cannon has been on the field, meaning that with the current wording both cards won't do anything at all. T_T

Growl of the Panther: Right...so suppose you used that panther to copy a 'can't be destroyed by battle' monster? That's a seriously powerful lock right there. x.x

Ultima Black Panther: Fair enough.

Claw of the Black Panther: Sort of a situational Sakuretsu with an added bonus, but the ability to steal an additional effect works nicely with growl over there.

Call of the Wild: Sort of more beast than panther support, but fair enough. Too bad it doesn't work with the panther's special summon, though.

Aaanyway, since the panther is a neo-spacian this calls for:

Elemental Hero Ultima Neos
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
10 Star/Dark
2500 Atk/2000 Def

"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Ultima Black Panther"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from your side of the field to the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can select 1 face-up Monster on the field if 1 is not already selected by this card. While this card is face-up on your side of the field, increase the Atk of this card by half the Atk of the selected monster. (You can select up to 1 monster at a time with this effect.). While this card is on the Field, negate the effects of all Effect Monsters on your opponent's Field. This card returns to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase.

Aaaand one more satellite:

Proto-Satellite Cannon - Lotus
Machine/Gemini
4 Star/Light
0 Atk / 2000 Def

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-The original Def of this card becomes zero and this card is treated as "Satellite Cannon". This card can not be destroyed in battle with a level 5 or lower monster. During each Standby Phase, increase the Atk of this card by 2000. When this card attacks, the Atk of this card returns to zero at the end of the Damage Step. During each End Phase, if the Atk of this card is 4000 or higher, the Atk of this card returns to zero.

I've also done a little revamping on Combined Fire and Energy Spike:

Energy Spike
Normal Spell

This card can only be activated when there's at least one "Satellite Cannon" on the Field. Once per turn, until your third End Phase after this card's activation, increase the Atk of each "Satellite Cannon" on the Field by 1000.

Combined Fire
Continuous Spell

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may pay 800 Life Points select one face-up "Satellite Cannon" on the Field. The Atk of the selected monster becomes the combined Atk of all "Satellite Cannon"s on your Field. On the turn this card is activated, the selected monster can attack every monster on your opponent's Field and only the selected monster can attack. On the End Phase of the turn when this card's effect is activated, reduce the Atk of all face-up "Satellite Cannon"s on your Field to zero.

Last edited:
Back