• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Fourteen of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:
"I am angry, Charlotte. I'm forced to fight a war, to pick a side. I don't want to – but that doesn't matter, because I have to. My entire life, I've gotten what I wanted from my father's influence, completely unfairly. I couldn't stand up to him when he killed my mother, for Arceus's sake. But now I have an opportunity, finally, not to be passive. I'm scared as hell, but it doesn't matter. Selfishness and cowardice don't matter. We need to stop my fa – Augury. You've shown me something that I now can't ignore."

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
Years
I'm currently writing a new fic, which will be up here when I've written at least the first five chapters or so. It's called 'Mutation', and is set a 900 years into a future. it's the year 2909, and pokemon have been outlawed for 97 years, after a deadly concoction erupted from a meteorite from the farthest reaches of another galaxy, affecting and mutating the intricate workings of every pokemon on the planet; transforming them into deadly, bloodthirsty killers, hellbent on doing the only things they know how to do: Kill; Eat; Survive. But that was 97 years ago, and some of the remaining billions of pokemon have been locked away, in a topsecret prison located underground. The pokemon world has changed, the entire planet put under a tight curfew, in fear of any remaining pokemon that roam wild, of which there are doubtlessly hundreds. Kylie and Lloyd's village is set upon by a clan of voracious Mightyena, and are the only survivors. They hear that a legendary pokemon still lives, unaffected, and is the sole pokemon who can restabilise the planets current crisis, but there's one problem: it's location is deep, within the Arctic circle. And, to add to that, someone is inside the prison, and is working to set the pokemon free. So when billions of bloodythirst killers are let loose upon the Earth, how will Kylie and Lloyd ever reach the Arctic circle, without being eaten alive?

...so, long introduction there, but I wanted to get the full idea across. It's in it's early stages, but it's coming along great.

Dagzar

The Dreamer
Years
Chapter 23 of Mentor is up. And yes, the chapter is split (sort of). The fourm finally decided that my chapters were too long and took drastic action. <_<

Stupid character count...

*grumbles*

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Fifteen of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:
"Which begs the question, Dagger, why have you not done it?" Augury recalled his Pokémon and stepped closer to Dagger. "I could rip the circuitry psychically, but we both know that risks setting off the bomb. I could try to hold your finger in place, but you'd feel the tingle of the Umbreon fur on your finger as it resisted my psychic prying, giving you opportunity to release it."

"I've seen a glimpse into your mind. You've tried to remove emotion and feeling from Bevan, but you don't practice what you preach. You're afraid of dying, aren't you, Dagger? Only if I push you into a corner will you release that finger."

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
Years
The Prologue to my fanfiction Compounded Sentience is up, it's the one I said I would get round to writing in my FFL thread. I did it quicker than I thought. =)

A little taster:
"Your highness, there was a problem with some of our workers," Katacus stated, and added speaking in an undertone "I assume you know which ones?"

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Sixteen of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:
Manfred locked eyes with Dagger. "You may think you know the nature of Lord Augury, but you cannot even begin to understand it. You see the visible power: his influence over government, his supernatural abilities, and most recently, his incredible command over Pokémon. But you fail to see what makes him truly powerful: he inspires fear. A fear so pervasive that he was able to tell his Oligarchs outright that they will soon cease to be Oligarchs, and they didn't speak a word against him."

Lash

Years
Chapter 5 is finally up after a little bit of a break, blame school.

Anyways, check out the latest addition of Pokémon - HeartGold & SoulSilver Adventure!

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Chapter Seventeen of He who is Merely a Rumour is up.

Excerpt:

The man, or two men, as it seemed, began rambling incoherently, whispering to himself.

"She's my wife. You can't kill her."

"We must, or we shall perish. She will reveal our secret."

"Our secret isn't important enough to lose her over."

"Then you are not thinking clearly, Evan. This is self-preservation."

"And you shouldn't be thinking at all. You're my servant, not my master."

"I beg to differ…"

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
Not that I'm really famous around, but Chapter 4, "Rivals, meet Rivals", of "Pokémon Nightmare" is posted. Apologies for some minor shippings you might find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back