• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember setting up the gamecube in my room soon after I put a TV in my room. Sadly, soon after my cat tipped over the TV, and then I couldn't get it to work the way I wanted to again. So, now the TV is out of my room and the gamecube is collecting dust somewhere again.

And yeah, Mithos is pretty bat**** insane. But, I could understand why. That... and he was adorable when he was the Kharlan Hero omg. ;A; /usually plays him as pregame!mithos.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. TBH I'm surprised he didn't go on a genociding spree after his sister kicked the bucket. Then again I do remember him destroying Presea's home town pretty badly at some point. Not sure I remember the kharlan hero bit though.

And oh gawd I just remembered Abyssion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tales of Fandom 2 and the first episode of United World shows some hindsight as to how Mithos was before Martel's death. There's also when he was with the group; I don't think his personality around them was a complete facade. I think somewhere among how he was acting was the actual Mithos, before his sister's death.

Actually, Kratos mentions in a skit that what Mithos had done was what the world would see as the biggest case of Genocide, as Mithos was the leader of the Desians, which basically ran Human Ranches and killed thousands, if not millions of human begins over the 4000 years he reigned
(think Hitler and the concentration camps during the Holocaust basically).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Oh alright, I was thinking something along the lines of going out and doing the genociding himself, kinda like what Pain did in Shippuden.

And why am I still thinking about Naruto even after I called it quits on the anime, ugh well at least the manga isn't too bad even though it's going at a snail's pace right now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, after Martel died, Mithos went and got the Eternal Sword, and split the world in half. Then he went and started to revive his sister. While he hated the humans and everything, he was focused on his sister. Not to mention there was also Kratos and Yuan. At first they might have had control over him, but eventually lost it as he continued down the path he went.

Things does tend to go at a snail's pace when you're caught up with it and waiting for the next chapter every week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. Ah crap I gotta freshen up for tomorrow, but at least this horrendous week is finally over thank god.

Hmm maybe I'll invite my friend Josh over for a few rounds of Gears 3, hope he doesn't suck though but with me he should be fine.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Only the ~best game ever~. Well not really but still.

It's quirky, the demo's free and decent, there's a full English patch, and most the guys are hot <3 /well at least to me they are

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

But it has a Pokemon reference in it... :D

And an OreImo reference. And apparently a Homestuck one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just looked at the pictures because pictures are pretty and I like pictures. I'll read the LP once I have more of an attention span, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back