• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Let me get my post in, forgot that I didn't get one in, lol.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I wouldn't worry about that Quto.

Marin is having Julia get up, so we'll all probably be moving soon.

No need to rush our journey, let's enjoy it!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Evening encounter is Mr Green right?

More battles? Julia is about to go turn in her mission, and Kiba is following.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We should probably post in our OOC a little more, so it doesn't, you know, die.

By the way, I'll be working on my Super Nova post tonight.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
W-What ఠ_ఠ

Um... guys? For the record, I... like controlling my character.

Just... lettin' y'know.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
GUILT GUILT GUILT GUILT GUILT

So, I suppose I'll be posting whenever there's a time lapse, and Kiba is in a bed recovering, for enough time to wake up. Then get visits from everyone. Of course, since he'll be unable to lie, it would be the perfect opportunity to ask him questions. Not that he'd likely lie in the first place, but... Yeah.

How many times do I have to apologize... ._.'

Years
W-What ఠ_ఠ

Um... guys? For the record, I... like controlling my character.

Just... lettin' y'know.
Apologies, I'm Sorry. TT_TT

If the blame is not on me, then I still apologize for no reason in case I do... something like it.

Im updating my profile again to add Irek to my team.

Moving on, Mostly directed at Yellow and Geiger, Is there anyway you want to further dev. your characters while were at Heroes Loft?

Letters from home maybe? Friends, Family? Talk about each others lives?
Spar or battle with one another?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yeah... I'm hoping we can time-lapse, yes? At least to the point where Kiba gets a visitor (or two?) and gets a nice chat while bed-ridden. I'll continue character development there. Anyways, everyone gets a chance to know Kiba's innermost thoughts!

And again...

SORRY MARIN... :(

Dawn

Years
@Quto: I would like to know if there's any chance that any of the people Julia knows including her parents or friends would 'see' what goes on at the tournament. o-o

I'd also like to specify that due to the very large sentimental bond Julia shares with her pokemon she will... probably be unwilling to replace them with any new ones, including ascended pokemon. She may instead seek to ascend her own pokemon if I'm correct in assuming that a large power boost is gained from this.

Also, I don't know. I figured they'd talk. Didn't really have anything in mind. Figured I'd just go with the flow. Which... is probably safer because you both took control of my character the last few posts. >>

Years
....DO I NEED TO....wait... -Double checking my last few posts- The only thing I controlled was just Entei, I barely even touched Julia and responded on the combat vs. Green...

Only thing I remember controlling was moving her to the mountains vendors while unconscious. If you find a sentence where I have controlled you, then I do EXTREMLY APOLOGIZE FOR THAT! I'll EVEN DRAW THE E&S BADGE AND POST IT!

...Moving onto your question.
There is; Reporters, Television Crews, Scouts, most of the information is suppressed to minor outlets, but it gets out in the world.

You thinking of bringing her friends or family to come fetch her?

And Ascension is basically a boost in power, true, along with the bonus of another element and I.Q.

However, seeing your team, you may not even need to capture any ascension types, just plainly train and assume a new battle type or combat role.
That's my opinion of course, plus I look forward to seeing your Machoke, Rocky, evolve. By battle or other means of course XD.

If you want to ascend pokemon on your team, you just opened up a plot hole Im going to have to fill in and think over. :/

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Quto: I consider Julia's Pokemon part of her character. o_o MacGyver included, because he was handled too as I recall. You didn't do anything I found objectionable, so it's not really a big deal... but the fact that nobody asked is kind of alarming for future reference.

I'm just musing that Julia's friends gave her almost half their teams (All four of them only had 2-3 pokemon alone, including Julia. Combined they gave her 4 pokemon. This means most of them probably only have one left.)

They aren't going to be able to be a successful team without her, and if they split up which they were on the verge of doing? They'd be hard pressed to beat even the average trainer without a second pokemon. Powerful teamwork strategies are their strong points, including Julia's. Without an actual team by any stretch of the word, what do they have? ^^; A decent, well-trained pokemon I guess.

...So I totally imagined one or more of them lounging around like a bum watching TV. You see where I'm going with that right?

On the other hand, I could totally bring one of her friends to Lethia at some point. Not sure how people would feel about that though, and it'd be extra work on my park. ...Perhaps too much pressure to put on my muse.

Oh, and I didn't realize that hadn't been considered. o_o; I guess it could just not happen. It's not like I really want her pokemon to talk anyway. |3

I'm not sure which trainer type fits Julia best though. Her team utilizes extremely deadly weather conditions as described in her SU like a tera-type. Ice and MacGyver fit the bill of a meta-type trainer in that while lacking power they both have the ability to use incredible levels of strategy and support moves to their advantage. Rocky and Roy fit the bill of ruins type trainer pokemon, as Roy exploits his natural sheer power, strength, and in combination with a life orb he usually carries in his beak to deliver terrifyingly powerful blows alongside a diverse highly offensive moveset. To put it in perspective, your average braviary has no problem lifting a car and flying with it. Roy could do the same thing with an eighteen wheeler, and chuck it with enough power to take out a building. (Though, that's basically the move superpower for you, which he has. THROW EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!)

Rocky is a slightly more balanced pokemon than Roy with a similarly diverse moveset whose main niche is that he knows the moves dynamic punch and stone edge but is well-known for almost never missing. (See: no guard. He does not miss. He does not dodge. I decided to explain this as him being able to punch so fast that dodging his first strike only leaves one open for a second strike. As a consequence of constantly being ready to strike again, he is not however ready to dodge.) Unlike Roy he can use Bulk Up to power up though and has secret power to take advantage of weather effects.

That's why I refer to her as balanced. |D

Last edited:
Years
@Yellow: then Im sorry for taking Entei and having him perform mimic without your permission.
Though then again, I was planning to post after Zerin and you beat me to the punch since I had work. (#@<7| YOU KROGER! GROCERY STORE I WASTED 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN!)
My fault though again.

Lying around on the couch though and watching TV?...
Better yet, she could appear in a commercial hosted by Chester, advertising Heroes Loft. XD

The man himself on my muse said he wanted to help Lethia. He will be attempting to advertise the place, he may borrow Julia to help him advertise. [Swimsuit ad XD -Getting head shot by thousands of women now.-] Think this will help?

I should probably put up some other battle types since I thought of others that should fit or fill in some of the other gaps.

Ruin - Elemental defense
Meta - Attacking ones mind
Tera - Using the battle field to your advantage
newRave - Headstrong, moving in head first. Speed and Power is what these sort of trainers focus on.
newRouge - This type of trainer focuses on all battle type roles and can switch between them at will. Basically its an all around type, but its the most difficult role to assume. Needing to train your pokemon with deeper tactics of what to do in which situations, how to defend at which time, which pokemon to use, etc.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Quto: ...xD! Oh my~ Suddenly Julia becomes a model. She /is/ rather photogenic if I do say so myself. I can imagine the look on her face when she's offered something like that. She'd probably do it even without pay, though I somehow question whether Chester's character would let him ask for it for free. xD Regardless... I'd totes love for that to happen. It'd give me an excuse to have her friends / family get in contact with her. Though, I doubt her friends would actually chase her down. They know the island is dangerous to some degree.

Also, Julia is totally a rogue.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
The man himself on my muse said he wanted to help Lethia. He will be attempting to advertise the place, he may borrow Julia to help him advertise. [Swimsuit ad XD -Getting head shot by thousands of women now.-] Think this will help?
Okay firstly... I take about 80 percent of that blame, considering I actually used Julia herself...

Second... If Kiba were there (in commercial making) I think he'd probably faint. (Picturing Yamcha from original Dragonball, who liked Bulma but kept seeing rather... inappropriate scenes of her. Each time he'd flip out about it. And then, somehow, they end up together.

I almost pictured that classic anime scene of a huge nosebleed, but I think Yamcha-style is better: just sheer embarrassment, and fainting.

Years
@Quto: ...xD! Oh my~ Suddenly Julia becomes a model. She /is/ rather photogenic if I do say so myself. I can imagine the look on her face when she's offered something like that. She'd probably do it even without pay, though I somehow question whether Chester's character would let him ask for it for free. xD Regardless... I'd totes love for that to happen. It'd give me an excuse to have her friends / family get in contact with her. Though, I doubt her friends would actually chase her down. They know the island is dangerous to some degree.

Also, Julia is totally a rogue.

A total rogue she will be then. :)

If you think she'll do it for free or is willing, now is your chance. Just make your appropriate post. :)

-UPDATE-
Good news: E&S is nominated for RPA

Bad news: E&S is being blown out of the water in the vet award and is tied with the orig. award.
I don't expect to win best GM, anyone could do a better job than me. :/

Battle Roles:
Rave - Brutal Strength and Forward Attack
Meta - Mindful tricks and Psychic powers
Ruin - Strong defense within Weakness
Tera - Use of the World to the Trainers Advantage
Rouge - Adaptable in all Roles

New Rust - Leveling the Playing Field

Rust: This will be and I hope to be the new and final battle role. Rust trainers focus on weakening the opponents Pokemon abilities and strengths while upgrading theirs, such as using sword dance or sand attack. They aim on putting their opponents on the same fighting level as themselves or weaker in order to win most of their fights.

That should cover all battle strategies and roles for now and I hope for good.

ALSO, I updated the first post and included B.types for bio req.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BIOS IF YOU DON'T WANT TOO! So relax.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Quto: Keeping in mind that the RPAs aren't really based on vote quantity anymore.

Years
Really? What are they based on now-a-days then? Popularity? Number of players?

Curious is all since this is the first time I have ever seen this done on a forum,
and I have seen other RP forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back