• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Proofreading a story treatment

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
If this is being posted in the wrong place again, then I'm sorry for not knowing what can go where. I am in the process of writing a story treatment for my game and it is turning into a complex web of mystery. As such I may end up with a very long storyline for this game.

It's not done yet and probably won't be for awhile, but I wanted to ask when it is done if someone would be able to proofread my story treatment? I would like to have a second set of eyes look at it in case something is off.

Last edited by a moderator:

pokefan41

RMXP Game Developer
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Thanks for the offer. The story isn't done yet, I still have a lot to do. This is turning into quite a complex web so its going to be awhile before I have it done. I will pm you once I have it finished.

Back