• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

Great, I know that feeling, I haven't seen some of my relatives since last christmas and spending time with them is great now.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

It's true, money can't buy love, intelligence, a family that loves you, or a good personality and happiness too. I don't have a huge income but, I'm pretty happy with my life. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had to feel like I wanted to murder people instead of going this year lmao. glad to hear it was fun though.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

I may go to PAX this September. I went home early last year because I couldn't handle the crowds, but I think i'm prepared this year.

Years

I did try to. Was stuck on Queue and Sunday tickets were out when I got in lmao.

Also got a free copy of Hyperdimension Neptuna on Steam. Now if I can find the time to play xD

Back