• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

And thus another day ended when I did not use a pen at all.
Or anything other than a computer really. No bag, no laptop, the only thing I brought for school was headphones so I could work with sound.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

This is my mindset, and therefor yours

9148130.jpg

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

There will be..... someday. And we will have 24 hours of nighttime at the 21st of December, along with 24 hours of daytime for the southern part of the earth. A special tilt will happen.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

...Though that 24h of daytime thing happens every year. Actually, it's usually much more than just 24 hours. And nothing special happens to the tilt of the earth, the tilt is just the same as usual. The sun just shines from a particular angle.

Doom theories don't work on me, hahaha.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

humans are such simple-minded creatures who are easily cowed by a book and media

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

It's a tad sad how the entire scientific community, books, serious newspapers and media all treat the whole thing as the unfortunate hoax it is, while people still believe because of Hollywood blockbusters and sketchy websites.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Beginning of the 2012 movie: THE NEUTRINOS ARE MUTATING! WE CAN'T GET AWAY!

End of the 2012 movie: We're on a big boat! We're safe!

...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NEUTRINOS? D:
Did they like, stop mutating or something?
Not that they can mutate in the first place, since they don't have any DNA to speak of. But still.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
22 there's a horror movie called Children of the Corn where the main character dies

kinda a shame

and the Earth's crust was destabilizing, causing earthquakes and whatnot and flooded the earth

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Was in Gällivare during summer 2011. Didn't really get dark at all. very little sleep was had that week.

Night is only a couple of hours here in stockholm at that time, too. Which I actually kind of like. You can sit out and read on late evenings if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back