• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A fanfic with a Square Enix style plot

Emp395

It's *Emp*-oleon, the *395*th.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Hello. I'm here to share an idea with all of you authours and writers out there. My idea is to create a Pokémon fanfic with a Square Enix style plot. It's very simple; there is an alternate universe parallel to ours that is on the verge of takeover by an dark alliance controlled by Darkrai. A young trainer named Bronson dreams of this place and Is eventually sent there by a man of that universe named Curtis. He takes him in to his castle in which he teaches Bronson how to fight, in order to protect the universe. In this alternate universe, people fight differently; trainers fight using blades, kinda like in Kingdom Hearts, while another Pokémon fights alongside you and helps get rid of the other player. Each trainer has two "summon Pokémon" that can aide you once per battle for any reason whatsoever. Some battles are for the sport of it, while others are to death. When capturing wild Pokémon, a trainer must use his or her partner Pokémon to weaken it, then finish it off with blade before using a Pokéball. During the story, there will be vivid worlds within the universe and charcter development with plot twists. The universe consists of a main region, which most of the people there live in, and different realms in which they can travel in. Those are my ideas so far. If there is any criticsm or suggestions, please comment.

Back