• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years

LB68KXU.png

6bH36pR.png

Hack Name: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter
Base of hack: Pokemon Fire Red 1.0 Rom
Language: English

Storyline: 2 Years Ago........An epic fight broke out between Red and Elite Four, Bruno. The Elite Four punished, beat, and crushed Red from Pallet Town but, one Pokemon managed to escape, Pikachu. Come and join Yellow's team of amazing Pokemon through challenges she had to face through out the manga trying to one day return Pikachu to his rightful owner, Red.

Awards:

GNserWm.png

Features:
-Play as Yellow
-Capture all the Pokemon she obtains in the manga
-Red, Green, and Blue will make there appearance like in the manga
-You don't need to worry about Gyms
-Yellow's Pokemon will be forced evolved throughout the hack
-You will be able to ride Doduo and Dodrio(Once Evolved)
CIkhsvN.png
YPe7tzO.png

c3Q9eoD.png

-You surf on a surfboard with Pikachu!
-New Day, Night and Seasons System
-Gen 4-5 Moves and Fariy Type
-Brand new Bootscreen
8OWc9me.png

--Clock in Start Menu
Jr7LPcy.png

-Iv's are displayed in the stats
KJFa2Io.png

-Post Story in the Alola Region(Only playable when Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn are completed)

FAQ:

Q: How do I patch the Beta?
A: Lunar ips and a Pokemon Fire Red 1.0 Rom.

Q: Where is the items that will evolve Yellow's Pokemon?
A: It's forced evolution now.

Q: Why was this hack restarted 3-4 times?
A: Bugs, glitches, etc...

Q: Are you continuing your other hacks; Blue and Green Chapter?
A: They will be in the future.

Q: Can I continue off my current .sav?
A: Yes, yes you can if you were playing the most current Beta.

Credits
Spoiler:

Bugs: (Strikethrough means fixed)

-One house is buggy once entering Pallet Town
-Sprites Pallets are discoloured from time to time

Screenshots:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

BETA PROGRESS (Strikethrough means Event is done)
Spoiler:

Walkthroughs:

Downloads:

Demo - Bug Fix

From Chapters Prologue Chapter - Cloystered! Chapter
Please patch onto a Clean Rom

Banners:

Show your support with these Banners made By Users Here and PC

Pokemon+Yellow+Banne.jpg

9oXFwRn.png

Last edited:
Years
I never read the manga, but if this is in the lines of Adventure Red, I believe it will be very good
I like how the text is Yellow, very nice touch
I also see you're ambicious, since you already have an awards "tab". (that's a good thing btw :))
Only one issue, on the first screenshot, instead of "were" it's "we're"

Years
Looks good I've read The best of Pokemon Adventure Yellow so I know the jest of it but it's been awhile since I've read it

Edit: I thought it was from the hacker who made Pokemon Adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green when I posted this but it still looks promising thou

Last edited:
Years
Looks good I've read The best of Pokemon Adventure Yellow so I know the jest of it but it's been awhile since I've read it

Edit: I thought it was from the hacker who made Pokemon Adventure Red and Pokemon Adventure Green when I posted this but it still looks promising thou

I never read the manga, but if this is in the lines of Adventure Red, I believe it will be very good
I like how the text is Yellow, very nice touch
I also see you're ambicious, since you already have an awards "tab". (that's a good thing btw :))
Only one issue, on the first screenshot, instead of "were" it's "we're"

Ya I'm going to edit everything.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Wow. Good luck man I hope you complete it, I never read about the yellow part in manga but looks interesting

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Good luck with this especially since aestheode will be doing the thread for his version soon (probably when Green chapter is close to finished and there is significant progress on Blue chapter). That being said are you gonna have a sprite for yellow that is closer to her real appearence?

Years
Good luck with this especially since aestheode will be doing the thread for his version soon (probably when Green chapter is close to finished and there is significant progress on Blue chapter). That being said are you gonna have a sprite for yellow that is closer to her real appearence?

Ya if I find one. Or make one really good.

Wow. Good luck man I hope you complete it, I never read about the yellow part in manga but looks interesting

Thanks. Good luck with your hack too.

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
Huh? Are you teaming up with the guy who created Red and Green chapters or something?

Years
I have the same question that are you in the same team who make Pokemon Avanture Red & Green chapter? Anyway, in Pokemon Special, my favourite character is Red, Blue ( female) and Yellow, with Yellow - I really love her fighting style : " Never hurt any pokemon if she do not really need to do" and her ability - connect with pokemon's heart and buff levels of pokemon. I absolutely support you and really can't wait to play this hack. :)

Years
Huh? Are you teaming up with the guy who created Red and Green chapters or something?

I have the same question that are you in the same team who make Pokemon Avanture Red & Green chapter? Anyway, in Pokemon Special, my favourite character is Red, Blue ( female) and Yellow, with Yellow - I really love her fighting style : " Never hurt any pokemon if she do not really need to do" and her ability - connect with pokemon's heart and buff levels of pokemon. I absolutely support you and really can't wait to play this hack. :)

No I'm doing this hack by my self. And thanks!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
Hack looks great but I saw u didn't have any banners so I made one. It's not great but it's the best could do:
Pokemon+Yellow+Banne.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Sorry Beta 1 is taking so long. I inserted a sprite in my game and the whole thing crashed. I'm going to have to start over from scratch!

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Just gonna say back ups are your friend. Make them as much as you possibly can so if you break the rom you won't have to start over from scratch every time. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Good luck in your hack man. This looks interesting. I have placed a link in my thread that links to your thread, hopefully this will get people notice your hack. Good luck!

Bowlstir

Media Arts and Game Development
Years
This looks great and I will play it and help with whatever!

It would be cool if you and Aethestode teamed up for this, but i'd like to see the differences on how you both create!

Back