• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite and worst Youtubers

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
What is everyones favorite or even worst youtuber (otherwise they like or hate), and possibly why if you can explain.

My favorite: Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, BlastphamousHD, MrBeast, Doni Bobes, Flamingo, The Round Table, iGrixzle (whos my friend)

Worst: Logan Paul (i rather not get into a convo about this one), PatarHD

If need reference pics of who these folks are, let me know and I will add them

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Redlettermedia is the best, by far.

Worst would be either Angry Joe, the Nostalgia Critic., Game/Film theory, Machinima, Watchmojo, Team 4 Star, etc

This list will surely grow

Last edited:

VHS

"bless yo trap"
Years
Fave: Dailydoseofinternet and Dr.Phil
Worst: all these cancerous Sidemen and team 10 shit channels

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
For me it?s PRB12(short for Pok?mon ranger boy 12). Im not claiming he?s the best(even he will say that) but I find that he tries to inject humor in just about everything he does. Be it the Episode reviews, cracks or Q&A?s, he does a decent job at getting you to laugh which frankly is a good thing. Makes him entertaining, even if you disagree with him on his opinions or ratings for Episodes. I became a fan of his back during the early days of Sun and Moon and noticed his review of Episode 28. From that point onward I was a fan and began reviewing his older work. To say he?s vastly improved is an understatement but his editing is top notch.

I haven?t come across Youtubers I hate but mostly because I just don?t watch a lot of YouTube.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'm only rarely watching Youtube these days, so things may look a little different than I remember now.

Decent Youtubers: ProtonJon (though, he's more of a streamer right now), HCBailly, Ballerscuba, Nux Taku, PokeaimMD and if we go political then I found Sargon to be pretty decent

Stuff I learned to avoid: MatPat and his stuff, WatchMojo, Stefan Molyneux and Black Pigeon Speaks (the latter two are a little bit too manipulative for my taste).

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
I've been on youtube for a decade so my tastes have changed dramatically over the years, but here's what I like now:
AbroadinJapan - (Chris is amazing and just has the best sense of humour)
GoodMythicalMorning - (Good wholesome fun from the two best dads)
Jon Olsson - (Just a great vlogger, used to be a pro snowboarder now just travels whilst doing cool stuff)

And a whole lot more.

Last edited:
Years
the first youtuber that i absolutely obsessed with was pewdiepie. when i first watched him i didn't even realize he was the biggest youtuber. loved the horror games to lwiays. to this day i still watch him. second must be markiplier and jacksepticeye. Ooh, Unbox Therapy, Austin Evans, and LinusTechTips.

i still believe that the worst youtuber atm (imo) is ksi, logan and jake paul. i used to like ksi but the massive ego he's been displaying ever since he won that weller fight has been disappointing

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 15, 2022
My faves: Wilburger, Khanseb, Airsoftmike, airsoftology, Buzzfeed Unsolved (think the channel is buzzfeed blue but only the Shane and Ryan stuff is good) Codyko, pre podcast H3H3 and Contrapoints.

Guilty Pleasure: Mister Metokur

Worst: Louderwithcrowder, Wingsofredemption, sargon, any of the cringey red pill channels, lelepoms etc

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
ah yes it is my time to shine

favorite youtubers: jacksepticeye if that wasn't a given. been watching him for a year now!! <3, pewdiepie started watching in like..2012 i think? was obsessed for a while and then was on and off for a while but got back into him like a year ago, dan and phil. been watching them since 2012, and shane dawson!! i started watching his videos uh... oh gosh. i'm not sure. maybe shortly after i discovered pewdiepie? i'm not sure. i discovered him from his comedy sketches. got back into him like a year or two years ago after i rediscovered him through his food videos he did, and stayed. i love the new content he's been making now.

least favorite/worst: uhmmm. i don't really have any i...hate? i just have some i don't really like, for one reason or another. i really don't like emma blackery? besides that i can't really think of anyone i really really dislike. i tend to avoid any youtubers i dislike.

Years
AbroadinJapan - (Chris is amazing and just has the best sense of humour)
I don't watch a lot of Youtube any more, but a couple of weeks or so I found this channel, and have been watching 2 or 3 of his videos almost every night. His videos are not only very informative, but there's a healthy dose of dry humour in there as well, to keep you coming back to watch more. Probably my favorite Youtuber atm.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Stephen Georg of StephenVlog/StephenPlays is definitely my favorite. He's very down to earth and his work tends to be pretty funny at times.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Best:
-EmpLemon (Not only a veteran of YouTube Poops, but very informative about politics.)
-BlackBusterCritic, AKA, BlackBusterShow (Although hardly seen these days, he is an excellent reviewer who exposes the absolute worst Sonic's fanbase and DeviantArt have to offer. I hope he's able to win back the custody of his son, though.)
-Angry Video Game Nerd (He's always fun to watch when criticizing bad games.)
-ElectricDragon505 (I am aware that he treats Trump supporters and Sony Pictures Animation like crap, but I still admire him for being a pro that's all about animation.)
-MarioNose1 (A talented YouTuber who remixes several themes and music from the Mario series, especially by remaking almost the entire OST for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, since it's getting a remake.)
-PIMPNITE (A fun PokéTuber who makes the funniest commentaries when battling various players online, complete with using Pokémon whose movements go beyond the competitive norms.)

Worst:
-Lily Orchard (Although I enjoy her reviews and commentaries, they do not change the fact that she is a horrible person that abuses people, wants her enemies dead and beaten up, and is just a hypocrite in general.)
-Channel Awesome (They've done f-all to properly address the backlash they received by years of abusing their employees. Two short, half-assed apologies don't count!)

FlameChrome

Years
Best:
-EmpLemon (Not only a veteran of YouTube Poops, but very informative about politics.)
-BlackBusterCritic, AKA, BlackBusterShow (Although hardly seen these days, he is an excellent reviewer who exposes the absolute worst Sonic's fanbase and DeviantArt have to offer. I hope he's able to win back the custody of his son, though.)
-Angry Video Game Nerd (He's always fun to watch when criticizing bad games.)
-ElectricDragon505 (I am aware that he treats Trump supporters and Sony Pictures Animation like crap, but I still admire him for being a pro that's all about animation.)
-MarioNose1 (A talented YouTuber who remixes several themes and music from the Mario series, especially by remaking almost the entire OST for Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, since it's getting a remake.)
-PIMPNITE (A fun PokéTuber who makes the funniest commentaries when battling various players online, complete with using Pokémon whose movements go beyond the competitive norms.)

Worst:
-Lily Orchard (Although I enjoy her reviews and commentaries, they do not change the fact that she is a horrible person that abuses people, wants her enemies dead and beaten up, and is just a hypocrite in general.)
-Channel Awesome (They've done f-all to properly address the backlash they received by years of abusing their employees. Two short, half-assed apologies don't count!)

I have heard none of those youtubers before.

Years
TheKingNappy is my favourite Pokemon Youtuber.
Brutalmoose is my favourite non-Pokemon Youtuber.

Least favourite ones can essentially just be generalised as overly popular channels that have no discernible reason for being so popular.

FlameChrome

Years
Well then, consider it a discovery to new content for you to explore :o I'm sure lots of people have the same thoughts to any YTers you may have listed!

im sure thats probably true, i been meaning to look for new youtubers anyways

Back