• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 4] SGR's Casual Plays - HG/SS #1

Years
SESSION 1

Started up with Chikorita, and preceded to go through to Cherrygrove to get the running shoes and then go up north to speak to Professor Oak. Defeated Silver easily, went back to Professor Elm, and then headed to Violet City.

When I got to Violet City, I knew that I would need a second Pokemon, so I caught a Wooper down south and grinded it to level 10. I then took Chikorita through Sprout Tower and at the very end, it evolved into Bayleef. Faulkner wasn't tough at all, however Wooper was weaker than I thought and was knocked out at the Pidgeotto. Thankfully Bayleef could tank it a lot better than I thought and I was able to defeat Faulkner.

I then went west to grab myself Rock Smash just incase, then headed South, defeated all the trainers on the route and went through Union Cave no problems. I then reached Azalea Town, fought Team Rocket at Slowpoke Cave, where I decided to stop for the day.

CURRENT TEAM​
Bayleef - Level 18
bayleef.png

- Tackle
- Synthesis
- Razor Leaf
- Poison Powder

Wooper - Level 17
wooper-f.png

- Water Gun
- Slam
- Mud Sport