• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon GO.....HOME? No, GO and HOME are connected now!

Pokémon GO and HOME connected…for some!

Pokémon GO and HOME connected…for some!

Some trainers can now transfer their GO pokémon to Pokémon HOME!
Years
If you're Level 40 in Pokémon GO, you can send the Pokémon you caught in your living room over to Pokémon HOME. How do you feel about that? Or about your Alolan forms learning moves they shouldn't after they are transferred in?

If you're not Level 40, how do you feel about what you've seen so far from others?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Personally, I don't understand the whole randomly assigned moves thing. The moves the Pokemon in Go have exist, just use those.
This isn't new though, I also hated the lack of consistency with LGP/LGE's transfers.

Does anyone know how the IV's are translated? In LGP/LGE it was a mess, leaving one random when the Stamina IV in Go could easily have been mapped to the Speed IV for consistency.

These aren't the Pokemon I caught, just facsimiles, and that annoys me.

And yeah, Level 33 here, so my excitement for this was a bit pre-emptive. Hopefully they lower the bar relatively quickly.

Years
The IVs are supposed to be assigned the same way from GO to HOME as they were for LGPE. I'm not too familiar with doing it myself, but you are supposed to see max IVs in attack, defense, special attack and special defense for each transferred pokémon, with Speed IVs determined randomly.

Feel free to read our daily article on it also! It's linked above near the thread title.

Back