Age 30
Male
Deep space with Arceus
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
76 posts
10.2 Years
progress the plot and u get it eventually
Funny you mentioned that. I just now received it lol.

Edit: Also, where in Acreus's name is the Feraligatrite stone in the game??? Please don't tell me he has doesn't have one? Because that's my main starter >.>
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
228 posts
10.4 Years
Funny you mentioned that. I just now received it lol.

Edit: Also, where in Acreus's name is the Feraligatrite stone in the game??? Please don't tell me he has doesn't have one? Because that's my main starter >.>
nope, no mega feraligatr in this game typhlosion is so much better in this in the long run late gameimo
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3 posts
11 Days
Hi there guys, i was just wondering at what stage the password for your Dad's computer is talked about. I've played the game once before so i know the story and just want to focus on the area when you learn about the password.
It would be helpful if someone could steer me in the right direction.
You can guess the password for the computer after beating the Elite 4 and the
Champion
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3 posts
11 Days
Hi there guys, i was just wondering at what stage the password for your Dad's computer is talked about. I've played the game once before so i know the story and just want to focus on the area when you learn about the password.
It would be helpful if someone could steer me in the right direction.
You can guess the password for the computer after beating the Elite 4
and the Champion

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak

Age 30
Male
Deep space with Arceus
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
76 posts
10.2 Years
nope, no mega feraligatr in this game typhlosion is so much better in this in the long run late gameimo
Well, that sucks. There goes my main late game starter. I do have a charmeleon at least. Plus, I can change the nature of it.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak

Age 30
Male
Deep space with Arceus
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
76 posts
10.2 Years
dont worry u can get a free cynda1quil later on and with something that it gets will likely want u to be using it
Is there a mega stone for Typhlosion? Since he is apparently useful for late game. If not than what is a good mega replacement for him then?
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
228 posts
10.4 Years
Is there a mega stone for Typhlosion? Since he is apparently useful for late game. If not than what is a good mega replacement for him then?
oh there's something better than a mega stone for him: just keep the name "volcanic stone" in mind for later i wont say anything else about it as that would spoil it and that would ruin the fun
but a poem is never actually finished, it just stops moving -Sayori the Cinnamon Bun

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak

Age 30
Male
Deep space with Arceus
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
76 posts
10.2 Years
oh there's something better than a mega stone for him: just keep the name "volcanic stone" in mind for later i wont say anything else about it as that would spoil it and that would ruin the fun
I'll remember that. Now, I'm wondering if I should outright replace my Feraligatr with something else. I mean he is my strongest after all (Physically).

Edit: Where do I find Metagross at or it's prior evolutions?
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
228 posts
10.4 Years
I'll remember that. Now, I'm wondering if I should outright replace my Feraligatr with something else. I mean he is my strongest after all (Physically).

Edit: Where do I find Metagross at or it's prior evolutions?
i would say probably grab yourself a sneasel or something as its rather useful in this game

as for beldum i cant remember if it or any of its evoltuions can be obtained as i dont recall ever having one

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak

Age 30
Male
Deep space with Arceus
Seen 4 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
76 posts
10.2 Years
i would say probably grab yourself a sneasel or something as its rather useful in this game

as for beldum i cant remember if it or any of its evoltuions can be obtained as i dont recall ever having one
I remember looking on google saying that Beldum *Can* be caught north of the 7th floor of Mt. Mesmer. I'm not sure about that as I haven't searched long enough in that area.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2 posts
8 Days
Sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't read all 206 page and i can't find a solution on google
So my problem is the screen will freeze after you press enter to enter the game on start up, if i click the screen it will fade out then said the script take too long to start, the game will now restart
The problem is i was playing normaly the day before, i shut down the computer then it happen. I quit the game and reinstall 1 month later, playing normal for 1 day then it crash again
I try to redownload the game right away the extract it, fress new game, no save file but it still crash
Can someone help me please, thanks you
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
228 posts
10.4 Years
Sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't read all 206 page and i can't find a solution on google
So my problem is the screen will freeze after you press enter to enter the game on start up, if i click the screen it will fade out then said the script take too long to start, the game will now restart
The problem is i was playing normaly the day before, i shut down the computer then it happen. I quit the game and reinstall 1 month later, playing normal for 1 day then it crash again
I try to redownload the game right away the extract it, fress new game, no save file but it still crash
Can someone help me please, thanks you
i dont think this has been encountered before and if it has its likely very uncommon, also enter isnt the only key u can use to start the game there's other controls which i do believe you can configure, also what are you even installing? this game dont require anything to be installed
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2 posts
8 Days
the "enter" thing is just for people to know when the game crash since this is not exactly crash on start up, i have searched a lot of solution and most of it is for crash on starting up so i just want to clarify
the install is just mean i re-extract the zip file yet the crash still happen => so it must be something on my computer cause this, right ?
Yet i have not install anything new since i last played the game, which is just the previous night