pdleck8v

An odd random password...

Male
I don't know
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
28 posts
287 Days
The guy in the Slowpoke Well said something about Turban biting Slowpoke holding a King's rock, so do I need a slowpoke holding a King's Rock in the front of my party to find them while fishing or something?
Turban is a separate Pokemon altogether.

Also, you can get Slowking by using a King's Rock on it.
That's the end of my post.
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5 posts
7 Days
Think I may have found a bug?
Was fighting a Rocket Scientist who sent out Porygon2, it used Conversion and turned into a Flying type, but the pokemon I had out was a Warwolf that knows Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Low Kick, and Slash. Was convenient for me sure but not how it's supposed to work lol.
Edit: May have been fixed in 2.1, didn't notice there was an update but am not sure.
EDIT 2: Now there's another problem... I just updated to 2.1, and now after the first turn finishes in a battle, the game resets and says game pack is meant for a gameboy color . . .

Inner Rhymes

Hip Hop and Pokemon are all I need.

He/Him
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,004 posts
3.6 Years
I am sorry for frequently posting but can someone tell me how i can teach my Pokémon substitute? Is there a TM or move tutor? If so, where exactly? Thank you

pdleck8v

An odd random password...

Male
I don't know
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
28 posts
287 Days
I am sorry for frequently posting but can someone tell me how i can teach my Pokémon substitute? Is there a TM or move tutor? If so, where exactly? Thank you
No TM for Substitute.

I don't think there's a Move tutor for Substitute either.
That's the end of my post.

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Male
Lima, Perú
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
456 posts
12.9 Years
Question here:
What's the earliest point (town, city, route) for trading to be available?
Games I support:
Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White

Name: Type G.O.D
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Seen 15 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5 posts
7 Days
I had this issue as well.
Found the solution. You apply the updated ips to a new rom rather than the current one you're using. It'll keep the save file as long as the name of the rom and the sav are the same. I used this method to switch over to the Silver version just now since Vulpix is apparently impossible to catch in the Gold one. /MIGHT/ be the same for Growlith in Silver but idk.
Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4 posts
19 Days
Did you talk to the old guy in Alloy City that tells you the legend? It'll trigger the appearance of Lugia in Silver as well as the three former roamers in their locations.
I did but it didn't trigger until I updated the rom, now the VBA crashes on every second turn in any battle and this comes out "unknown opcode et at 810d". BYA, yes, I do have the correct version of 2.2 and the rom.