donavannj

Age 30
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
22,693 posts
15.7 Years
Curious about these base set water energy cards. 2 of them seem like a brighter yellow then the other 2. The lighting may seem to add this but they really are a brighter yellow. They aren't counterfeit, i know that for sure. Is this what would be considered "shadowless"? Or just printed a little differently? Hope the photo came through.

[IMG]file:///Users/camerondavis/Downloads/IMG_2106.jpg[/IMG]
You'll need to use somewhere like Imgur to upload your pics to post them here.
whoops
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
1 posts
30 Days
Hi

Opened my first pack of Pokemon cards, have just go this one, I have not been involved with Pokemon before, but want some idea if I should get this card graded.

its a centiskorch v max 191/189, from sword and shield darkness ablaze pack. English.

here's a pic

IMG_1207.jpeg

how someone can tell me what card I have and how I should look after this card.

Thank you
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
6 posts
28 Days
Hello,
I recently found my Pokemon cards from what seems like the 90s. I don't want to waste your time with nonholographic cards, so I attached the ones that seem like collectors would want. Some say the 1st edition. I also have some Japanese trainer cards in the Japanese language. I didn't post it though. Just trying the holographic ones for now and a 1st edition Pikachu card.
The last link is what all the back of the cards look like.
What is the maximum amount a hardcore Pokemon lover would pay for this?
https://imgur.com/a/ilsKtTA
https://imgur.com/a/xIHSi0L
https://imgur.com/a/IoQKwdR
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
3 posts
1.4 Years
Hi everyone,

I have collected pokemon cards with my brother when we were kids. We found two cards in our collection, which we could not identify. These are pokemon cards with pikachu on the back.
1. On the front snorlax, bulbasaur, charmander, ash, pikachu, butterfree and poliwhirl.
2. On the front ash and pikachu.

I have added a link with photos of both cards.

Use:
imgur.com
and add:
/a/3jOTKRp

Thank you for your help,

Greetings,

Daan & Luuk
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1 posts
19 Days
Hi,

I have not sold pokemon cards before but I went through my collection and checked them against pokemonprices.com. I'm not sure if my valuation is correct but I just took the average price posted. Can you please look at my top cards and see if they are valuable? I can take closer pictures if I am on the right track.

Thanks
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1 posts
18 Days
Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether this
Electivire 3/130
Is real or fake cause me and a friend can not find a match to this one any where.
The card is fully holo, including the border and the hands and also the main background of the card.

Thanks for any help

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 30
Male
Kentucky
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
2,662 posts
15.8 Years
Hi,
Can anyone tell me whether this
Electivire 3/130
Is real or fake cause me and a friend can not find a match to this one any where.
The card is fully holo, including the border and the hands and also the main background of the card.

Thanks for any help
It's fake. "Bloated" Energy icons ripped from Energy cards, missing accented e in Pokémon, improper spacing in the HP...

3DS FC: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTMoths
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
1 posts
18 Days
Hi all,

I hope this isn't a stupid question. I have a reverse holo Charmander (70/110) - however I have noticed there is a line running the entire height of the card that appears to be an artifact of manufacturing, the image of Charmander is not affected by this at all, so it is strictly in the background. I was wondering if this affects the value of the card negatively at all? Is this something someone has seen before? I've not noticed this on any of my other reverse holo's.

I've attached a picture of the card while highlighting the line I'm talking about.

Thank you so much for any help!

EDIT: After looking at the image and the card closer, the line does indeed go over the image of the card as well, but it is exceptionally hard to see in person, but is way more noticeable in the image.

EDIT 2: I've attached another image with the card out of the sleeve and tried highlighting the line more over Charmander.
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
2 posts
12 Days
Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I’ve been looking through my I cards and this is one that I can’t find info on.

C3D9BC64-1696-4D94-A652-978FCD0090E9.jpeg

It’s a Japanese Sudowoodo from Neo Genesis. As you can see, the whole thing is holographic. However, from what I can tell Neo Genesis Sudowoodo is not a holographic card.

Anyone know anything about it or am I misinformed?

Thanks!

icycatelf

Fake Card Artist

Age 30
Male
Kentucky
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 23 Hours Ago
2,662 posts
15.8 Years
I don’t know the worth of this card a little help pls?

Basic Zekrom (114/114) But the HP is 780?

Attachment 94341
It's fake. The HP font looks too thin and the card doesn't appear to be textured. The art is also slightly larger than it appears on the official version.

Hey, I was wondering if someone could help me out. I’ve been looking through my I cards and this is one that I can’t find info on.

Attachment 94343

It’s a Japanese Sudowoodo from Neo Genesis. As you can see, the whole thing is holographic. However, from what I can tell Neo Genesis Sudowoodo is not a holographic card.

Anyone know anything about it or am I misinformed?

Thanks!
Bootleg sticker card from vending machines. I love 'em, though!

3DS FC: 4081-5742-6200 • deviantARTMoths