• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokémon GO Friend Code Sharing Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
I think you know the drill. Post your FC and in-game name here. Then go down the list and add the people above you.

Please do NOT use this thread to discuss trading, complain about the level caps, ask where to find your friend code (click on your character in the bottom left, then click on Friends), or anything else about GO. Just put your FC. If you want, you CAN mention what region you are in and what exclusives you want though - just actually arrange the trades elsewhere (I suggest VM).

EDIT: BEFORE you tell me "but ddrox, i did Laslow's thing that he didn't really advertise well and put it in my userbar so just look up there lul", People on the PokeCommunity Beta (the Super Cool thing Supporters have access to right now) can't see that. Sad, but true. So, post it here. Also add it to your profile by going to Edit Profile. Seriously, just do it. Accommodation is cool.

Last edited:
Years
lol

Screenshot%202018-06-22%2023.32.08.png

Oh yeah. Mine's 9092 9425 8188.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
lol

Oh yeah. Mine's 9092 9425 8188.
Ayeee, Jake can I add you once I have the feature??

Though I'm only level 21, because I just started playing again more recently, so I hope I can actually use the list in the coming days. /dies

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
4504-2167-9736. Although I wanted to manually edit it so I could have it exactly the same as my 3DS FC, but no, they decided to completely randomise it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi my name is Joe I'm from Glasgow Scotland and would be happy to trade with you :) FC 6509 8806 4398

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hi im also from glasgow scotland and would like to trade with you all

FC: 5799 4834 0223

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I'm from USA, Tennessee. I don't think there is any special pokemon here as I am too far north for Corsola, but too far south for Swinub and other Ice types.

In game name is LibraIce please add me! Thank you! (Will probably end up adding everyone in this thread)

Code: 8859 1825 4451

You don't have to accept invite. I know adding random people is odd.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm from USA, Tennessee. I don't think there is any special pokemon here as I am too far north for Corsola, but too far south for Swinub and other Ice types.

In game name is LibraIce please add me! Thank you! (Will probably end up adding everyone in this thread)

Code: 8859 1825 4451

You don't have to accept invite. I know adding random people is odd.

I can add you, I'm not to far from you, in WV, is there any thing that you do need?
My FC is 7828 8646 4195
Add me and I'll except all. VM me orb PM me if you need any thing.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I can add you, I'm not to far from you, in WV, is there any thing that you do need?
My FC is 7828 8646 4195
Add me and I'll except all. VM me orb PM me if you need any thing.

Thanks for some reason I couldn't reply to your message via comment, but I have added you as you already know. Just wanted to quickly post here saying this.

Years
Hi, nice to meet you
I'm wyth from Japan
I want to make friends!
I'll give Japanese gift

my friend code is 9912 0916 3678

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Yo there! Mine's 1156 8362 4783 & I'm CuckooClocker in-game. I'll send you gifts from Ireland. :)

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
Years
I'm from Ontario Canada, my boyfriend and I tend to play daily. My friend code is 9878 9381 4106 and my name is Norou525.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back