• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] The Fire Emblem Club

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years

Welcome to the Fire Emblem Club! A place to talk about Fire Emblem, where we're all fans!

About Me (My sign up sheet)

Best girl/guy: Say'ri
Nohr/Hoshido: Nohr
How long have you been playing FE? About 2 or so years, I got birthright about a month after it came out
What was your first game? FE: Birthright, although I also played conquest Echoes and awakening

Club Rules
#1: All pokecommunity rules apply, obviously
#2: Rule number 1
Username:
Nohr/Hoshido:
How long have you been playing FE?
What was your first game?

Current Members:
Calzone407 (Nohr) - owner
Nah (Nohr) - Member
BlisseyMKW (Nohr) - Member
Seliph (Hoshido) - Member
L'belle (Hoshido). - Member
Bidoof FTW (Nohr) - Member
Raven (Hoshido) - Member
BobandBill (Nohr) - Member
Dragon (Hoshido) - Member
Crimsonmagestic (Nohr) - Member
Syndrome (Nohr) - Member
Neb (Hoshido) -Member

Last edited:
Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Best girl/guy: Nah
How long have you been playing FE?: As I remember it, I got into Fire Emblem around the time Super Smash Bros Brawl was out, so that means I've been playing FE for roughly a decade now.
What was your first game?: My first Fire Emblem game was Path of Radiance. I've also played Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia, and Heroes.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: Nah
How long have you been playing FE?: As I remember it, I got into Fire Emblem around the time Super Smash Bros Brawl was out, so that means I've been playing FE for roughly a decade now.
What was your first game?: My first Fire Emblem game was Path of Radiance. I've also played Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, Shadows of Valentia, and Heroes.
Welcome Nah! *Stupid reference alert* How I met your mother!
Spoiler:

Reactions: Nah

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Best girl/guy: Too many good ones to decide just one.
How long have you been playing FE?: I...don't really remember how long it's been. I believe around 2012 or so.
What was your first game?: Awakening. I eventually played Fates, then went back and played Blazing Sword and Binding Blade. I'm planning on playing through The Sacred Stones soon and eventually get to Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: Too many good ones to decide just one.
How long have you been playing FE?: I...don't really remember how long it's been. I believe around 2012 or so.
What was your first game?: Awakening. I eventually played Fates, then went back and played Blazing Sword and Binding Blade. I'm planning on playing through The Sacred Stones soon and eventually get to Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
Welcome BlisseyMKW! actually other than the timeline it looks a lot like me... when I do play BB or.... BB

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Welcome BlisseyMKW! actually other than the timeline it looks a lot like me... when I do play BB or.... BB

Binding Blade was...an experience. I'd rather not talk about some of the disasters that took place, but I do have a death montage for my two GBA FE runs if you want to see them.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Binding Blade was...an experience. I'd rather not talk about some of the disasters that took place, but I do have a death montage for my two GBA FE runs if you want to see them.

:-) Yeah, that's kind of why this exists, so if you want post them feel free!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Welp, without further delay...enjoy my torment x2.

And as I said in the first video, do not watch around those easily offended by bad language. You have been warned. I have no filter.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Best girl/guy: don't know, too many I like
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido (can I pick Altea instead? :))
I think I played the GBA games over ten years ago. Though, I haven't beaten any of them yet. First one I did beat was Awakening back when it came out.
It's probably Blazing Blade for the GBA. That game that had Lyndis as one of the main characters.

I'd also like to get my hands on a copy of Path of Radiance. Two reasons why I haven't gotten a copy, yet: those horrendous prices and the fact that my GameCube broke, so I couldn't even play it if I had it.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: don't know, too many I like
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido (can I pick Altea instead? :))
I think I played the GBA games over ten years ago. Though, I haven't beaten any of them yet. First one I did beat was Awakening back when it came out.
It's probably Blazing Blade for the GBA. That game that had Lyndis as one of the main characters.

I'd also like to get my hands on a copy of Path of Radiance. Two reasons why I haven't gotten a copy, yet: those horrendous prices and the fact that my GameCube broke, so I couldn't even play it if I had it.

Welcome, glad your here! Have you tried roms and Emulators? if you have a computer than you should be able to play Path of radiance, and it's only a little illegal. Also, maybe sometime I can add altea, not shore how I could fit that in, I do plan on having events and stuff.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Welcome, glad your here! Have you tried roms and Emulators? if you have a computer than you should be able to play Path of radiance, and it's only a little illegal. Also, maybe sometime I can add altea, not shore how I could fit that in, I do plan on having events and stuff.
I was considering it, but my computer isn't exactly the best for 3D game emulation anymore.

I did play some of the fantranslated games we never got here, however. I still hope, if they continue to remake old games, that we get Genealogy next. It looks pretty interesting and I know a lot of people consider it to be the best old style FE game.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Best girl/guy: Sanaki, the best empress in the whole world.
Nohr/Hoshido: Hoshido
How long have you been playing FE? I played it since 2012 pretty sure.
What was your first game? I started with Shadow Dragon, loved it.

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Welco me to the club L'Belle! I've seen you around, but don't think I've ever talked to you.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Is Shadow Dragon any good? I have a copy but haven't gotten very far...and by that, I mean not even up to Chapter 1 yet.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Best girl/guy: Tharja, she's kinda crazy but one of the only characters I've really gotten invested in.
How long have you been playing FE? about 5 years, I got Awakening the Christmas after it came out and I've been trying to play new ones since. Other than the 3ds games I've played Blazing Blade.
What was your first game? My first game was Awakening, and I think was swiftly followed by Blazing Blade. Loved both of them.

I'm actually looking for another FE game to play, any suggestions for GBA Fire Emblems?

Midnight Umbreon

Years
Best girl/guy: Tharja, she's kinda crazy but one of the only characters I've really gotten invested in.
How long have you been playing FE? about 5 years, I got Awakening the Christmas after it came out and I've been trying to play new ones since. Other than the 3ds games I've played Blazing Blade.
What was your first game? My first game was Awakening, and I think was swiftly followed by Blazing Blade. Loved both of them.

I'm actually looking for another FE game to play, any suggestions for GBA Fire Emblems?
Hmm I see you like the Yandere. Well, she'll probably never kill you B-) .

As for GBA, I really can't help you, never played, and my game boy went out to crap, so... Maybe someone else here can help you!

EDIT: So this actually has nothing to do with your post bidoof, but...! I've spent a few hours thinking, and I need your opinion guys. Should the first event be a fire emblem nuzlocke, or a fire emblem based nuzlocke, and either way, I can't do CSS, so I'll need help with that...

Last edited:
Back