• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Want a taken username? Check here

Years
old username: Lynx
new username: Tanya

Seems like my desired username is not yet taken!

Unfortunately it is. D: I just verified with the username checker linked in the first post. But its owner hasn't logged in for a long time, so once you make 50 posts you're welcome to post here again to claim it!

Years
Unfortunately it is. D: I just verified with the username checker linked in the first post. But its owner hasn't logged in for a long time, so once you make 50 posts you're welcome to post here again to claim it!

NANIIIIIIIIIIII?!?!?!?!

just kidding, I understand!! Thank you!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Old Username: Nevar
New Username: Gavoca

My old account's username is Gavoca but entirely forgot my password so........ Uhm also where can you edit age because when i post it's saying that i'm 15 but i'm actually 13

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Old name: Starlight Angel
New username: Purple skies
Edit: Can you change my username please ?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
Old Username: minelol5
New Username: Figment

Reason: my current one is a stupid name i came up with when i was like 9 and most people on Discord (not the pokecommunity one though) call me Figment anyway, so it will just make things simpler for me.

User Anon 1848

New username: Hunter

https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=64305

^ This user already has the username but they haven't posted in 12 years and only have 7 posts. Not sure when their last login was as it's private but a mod should be able to tell. If I'm unable to take this username that's fine, I'll think of a new one.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Old username: bwrobin
New username: robinjea
(Trying to make my online presence consistent)

Magitronique

I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
Years
old: t3mp0
new: Magitronique

Originally registered this account as a throwaway. Now that I'm actually, y'know, active, I should probably use my actual username lmao.

e: thank youuuu~!

Last edited:
Back