• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advice for C++ Programming Book

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 7, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am worked on an embedded system and looking for c++ book. Can anyone know which author book is best to learn at an advanced level? I have checked on amazon but there are lots of stuff and I am confused to choose the right one.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Hello Everyone, I am worked on an embedded system and looking for c++ book. Can anyone know which author book is best to learn at an advanced level? I have checked on amazon but there are lots of stuff and I am confused to choose the right one.

Brother this thread doesn't belongs here. Plz paste this thread on Internet and Technology.
I've moved the thread to the right section now.

Years
Brother this thread doesn't belongs here. Plz paste this thread on Internet and Technology.

If you find that a thread is misplaced and in the wrong section, please use the report post feature, which can be accessed by opening the menu in the lower right corner of each post. Thank you. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2020
Programming embedded systems in C and C++ Book by Michael Barr is the best book to learn Embedded system with C++ programming.

Back