• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TCard Lounge

Should M-EX's system be implimented everywhere custom art is available for request?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_random

I am... All of Me
Years
look at this cool one:

copyoftcardmaterial8od.png

here's the code to any geek who cares:

http://img424.imageshack.us/img424/7775/copyoftcardmaterial8od.png

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Harley+: Nice card design. I'm busy running my own shop, so I can't go in with you. Keep up the designing tho.

GentlemanJ: It really looks like a real card. If you have the time to make them, go ahead and open a shop. It looks like it'd take quite a bit of time for each one tho...you may want to come up with a way to automate it.

SETH_xd001: What program did you use? GS135790 is right, the text boxes (white boxes) really detract from the overall look of the design. When making the text boxes, make sure they are small enough to fit the space. Also, the font should actually be the R/S font from the game. I think I posted this somewhere...[ Link ]. The Blaziken-Zapdos fusion is cool...did you make that yourself? If not, make sure to credit the creator.

eevachu

I Has a Lava Cookie o3o
Years
My first attempt at a Trainer card:

eevachu_tcard.png

It technically isn't finished since I need to create the sprite fusions for the Dragonite, Arcanine, Furret & Charizard.

The background (which is a cropped & resized version of this wallpaper), the trainer sprite, the red pokeball, the Pikachu and Eevee sprites are all custom by me (I used bases for the Pokemon/Pokeball sprites though).

And 45566 is in fact my Pokemon Crystal ID.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
wow O_o.....
i like the colour scheme, it really bright, and the custom sprites you made look awesome! i cant wait ta see it finished!~

makes mine look baaaaaaaaaaad (ones in my siggy.....)

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
Years
Well...you could say that I suppose, but it could use some touchups. The background you chose overpowers your trainer sprite: I'd suggest changing that. Also you may think about making the pokemon's background transparent. Just my thoughts...take them or leave them.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
Years
I know I already made a thread for my Trainer Card, but I forgot I could put it here. So tell me what you think about my Trainer Card.
trainercard8hb.png

Also tell me what you think about my brand new and first Pokemon Info Card. I am going to make one for my other pokemon too.
HydrosCardLv43.png

Last edited:
Years
They're really good. Do you have an animating program? If you did, you could do your whole team on one animation. STEALING THIS POST.

2i0d83c.gif

Pokemon Shaped Cards v3 - Open

Card Shape:
Pokemon:
Name:
Info:
Background:
Trainer:

Avg. Time: 30 Min.
Size: Variable.
Priority: 3 - 4

Example:
b8pq50.png
2i6gwsl.png
6928ab.png

30cqgqs.gif

These are my most popular cards, the pokemon shaped cards. They can be shaped like any pokemon that exists... or even ones that don't exist, if you provide me with a transparent image of it. They aren't limited to just pokemon, either. They can be pretty much any shape you want. These cards are extremely customizable, and no two are ever exactly the same. I can do almost anything to these you can imagine, so if you have something you want on it, just ask!

30m26fr.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
hey, what do people think of my trianers card ?(in my sig) its sorta standerd and cliche.... but thats what i like, just wanted other peoples opinions. =D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 21, 2010
the bg i sota took, but i used the colours from it to recolour the surrounding bits... so its sorta alreday like that... n_n'''''''
thankyews! n_n

Yuscrecio

Fellow Sista'
Years
Hello everyone. >.< I'm really sorry for bothering all of you, but I have a question. >.< Umm... I made my TC at ATCM, but when I go to that thread, all it has is 1 layout... does anyone have the link to the currently updated version? I didn't save the page. >.< Sorry again.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It seems like too many ppl edit pre-made Trainer cards; or if that's not it... they make them look TOO much like them. Be creative, people. Origionallity is a great thing. Get on paint and make your very own style. The TC and the boxes dont need to be any certain size. The words "Trainer Card" do not always have to be written in the same font. I hardly consider cards that just have their backgrounds edited custom cards. I can see when someone starts out to use pre-made TCs, but later, get more original... Check out my TCs in the Supplies section.
I'm currently working on a new template:
CuneTC.gif

I think the color needs to contrast a bit more... Any ideas?
P.S. There will be 9 different colors (Being for the types from the TCG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back