• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The first website I visit is...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
It's PC. When I get bored of PC I go on XDA. I also have Showdown up every so often.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
it wasn't any special site. it was amm... maybe a site of Dragonball z games. I was a die hard fan of dragonball z when i was 8 years old. Its a long time ago. well actually my first site (i had taken a break from 13 to 19 then i started doing again in 19) is Twitter. i joined when i was 19 then i joined facebook then Here in PC. and now i am joining many websites.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Usually it goes: facebook, tumblr, weheartit, hotmail, sometimes belltreeforums and pokemon community, then I usually spam lolcat pictures everywhere and watch youtube, channels like the yogscast and swoozie and stuff.

Yukari

I almost go to pc exclusively anymore, I'm not signed up for any other forums. I also go to msn.com and check my email, I also go to my gmail, but nothing more then that.

Last edited:
Back