• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody

Banned
Years
Granted, but this operation, much like any great magical undertaking...comes with a price.
Bill Gates loses ALL of his cuteness, charm, money, intelligence and even his masculinity. >D

I wish I could shape shift into whatever I wanted, without being stuck in that form or being in any mortal danger.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 25, 2013
^Were that the case, I'd surely take back that wish. xD!

Granted, but just because you aren't stuck in that form doesn't mean you aren't stuck in a huge tin box near the center of the Earth (it's heatproof. :D) in the 1800's, where a cell phone won't work. Plus, there's no food in there, and there's twelve hungry bears in the box. And one of them has rabies. The bears are all on fire, too, and there's gasoline all over the floor of the box. BUT! The box makes you immortal, so you aren't in mortal danger. You're just in immortal danger. And the bears are immortal, too. :D
...Basically, you're immortal and stuck in a box for eternity. But you can still shapeshift! :D

I wish I wasn't too lazy to get the remote.

Melody

Banned
Years
Granted, but you find that the batteries are dead in the remote, you have no batteries in the house. Going to the store, you find that there are no batteries for your specific remote within a 5000 mile radius of your house. When you leave the store disgusted, your car, along with everyone else's is broken. \o/

I wish I were a girl. :3

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
Granted. This is what you look like.
A498FCD05C13E7CAB9B335_Large.jpg

I wish people were more laid back on enforcing forum rules...

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Granted, but the Z-fighters save the day as usual and they make a wish on the dragonballs to make everything normal again.

I wish that I can use Action Replay codes and savestates IRL.

SamuraiMaster

Years
Granted. However it's bones are delicate and break easy. Hey at least it won't die on you unlike other horses.

I wish I had more time to complete this art assignment...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Granted, but when you finally finish it, you get an 'F'.

I wish there was a Prequel to the same 'Tales of Symphonia'

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Granted, but the lead characters are dubbed by your least favorite voice actors ever.

I wish that I'll pass my exams with flying colors next week~

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2011
Granted it's out but you have no money and your parents wont give you some.Or your friends.

I wish for kirby epic yarn.

SamuraiMaster

Years
Granted. As soon as you get it, Kirby steals it back and flies off.

I wish this wish wasn't corrupted at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back