• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragonball: The Future Awaits! [M] (OOC/ SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
TFS references are awesome, but yes, we don't want to spam the IC Thread with them. :D

What do you think of the Chuu for a Majin?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Phew, I'm done! :DDDDDDDD It's gonna be fun!

Of course, everybody loves Super Saiyans! Too bad we won't go beyond 2, because most probably we aren't gonna be pure Saiyans :(

Nice name for Frieza's species xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ -DeepImpact-: Well, since humans with saiyan blood have no tails, I would imagine that they wouldn't be able to go Super Saiyan 4. ;) And thanks for the compliment. Now for your SU...

First off, you can't be a pure Saiyan in this RP, and that's what your History says your character is. Kazuki was allowed to be half-Saiyan, half-human, and he's the only one I plan on allowing to do that. Remember, humans in this RP now have Saiyan blood running through their veins. The only things they can't do is grow a tail, become the mighty Oozaru, and become the legendary Golden Oozaru (which means there is no way they can transform into Super Saiyan 4). It is possible for Humans to go Super Saiyan, and, in theory, become Super Saiyan 2 and 3. Another thing about your SU is the whole Time Travel thing and training with Trunks. Kazuki did come from an alternate past by time travel, thanks to Trunks, but finding a Time Machine in the era this RP takes place simply can't happen, as Time Travel is now banned throughout the universe. If you wouldn't mind, could you please change that? You can keep the moves. I have no problem with them. Just don't go crazy with the Instant Transmission, okay? Your character can also have a sword, sure. Just not Tapion's Sword. It can be a sword made out of titanium or some metal (as long as you don't say it is unbreakable. Trust me, nothing is "unbreakable" in the Dragonball universe), which would be perfectly allowed here. Now, if you can make those changes, I will accept your SU. Until then, you are still reserved. I apologize for not explaining some things, but that's the way it works here.

@ Nideous: Chuu could be a possible name for my character, yes.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@ -DeepImpact-: Well, since humans with saiyan blood have no tails, I would imagine that they wouldn't be able to go Super Saiyan 4. ;) And thanks for the compliment. Now for your SU...

First off, you can't be a pure Saiyan in this RP, and that's what your History says your character is. Kazuki was allowed to be half-Saiyan, half-human, and he's the only one I plan on allowing to do that. Remember, humans in this RP now have Saiyan blood running through their veins. The only things they can't do is grow a tail, become the mighty Oozaru, and become the legendary Golden Oozaru (which means there is no way they can transform into Super Saiyan 4). It is possible for Humans to go Super Saiyan, and, in theory, become Super Saiyan 2 and 3. Another thing about your SU is the whole Time Travel thing and training with Trunks. Kazuki did come from an alternate past by time travel, thanks to Trunks, but finding a Time Machine in the era this RP takes place simply can't happen, as Time Travel is now banned throughout the universe. If you wouldn't mind, could you please change that? You can keep the moves. I have no problem with them. Just don't go crazy with the Instant Transmission, okay? Your character can also have a sword, sure. Just not Tapion's Sword. It can be a sword made out of titanium or some metal (as long as you don't say it is unbreakable. Trust me, nothing is "unbreakable" in the Dragonball universe), which would be perfectly allowed here. Now, if you can make those changes, I will accept your SU. Until then, you are still reserved. I apologize for not explaining some things, but that's the way it works here.

@ Nideous: Chuu could be a possible name for my character, yes.

Ah, okay. I'll change everything. I seem to have missed the fact that all humans in this RP will have Saiyan blood >.< And yes, I did feel that I was kinda pushing the limit with Tapion's Sword and all, but it was worth a try xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ -DeepImpact-: I apologize if I came across rather harsh. I really wasn't angry. I just wanted to explain a few things, but yes, you did kinda push the limit. :) It's all good though. I know that you're a great roleplayer, so whatever you have up should be fine.

@ Nideous: Dang ninjas always posting before me. XD Anyways, yes, fusions will be allowed here. With the Potara Earrings, the fusion COULD last as long as the two characters want. HOWEVER, in this RP, a Potara Earring fusion last for a total of six posts, three for both users to post as the character. If the posts are unified, however, it will be three. After the posts are done, SOMETHING needs to happen that would cause the fusion to end. For example, let's say Kazuki and Jack Spark fused. After -DeepImpact- and Kazuki have each posted three times, they could say that, through sheer force of will and ki, thier characters seperated. The fusion dance technique is different. It will only last for two posts, one for each who decided to be in the fusion, unless they unify the posts, which would be only one. Remember, the two who decide to use that technique must have characters with even Power Levels. After the post(s), they will diffuse automatically.

Did everyone get that?

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
@ -DeepImpact-: I apologize if I came across rather harsh. I really wasn't angry. I just wanted to explain a few things, but yes, you did kinda push the limit. :) It's all good though. I know that you're a great roleplayer, so whatever you have up should be fine.

Haha, thanks for the compliment :D I hope I get to RP in this, I love DB! :DDD

Anyways, edited, should be fine now. Tell me if I missed anything, it's liek 12 am in the morning lol

Anyways, I think I can see Kazuki's and Jack's fusion in the future xD

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ -DeepImpact-: You are accepted.

@ EVERYBODY: Well, I'm impressed with the SUs so far, and so, I have decided to share a little secret. Certain...individuals...from the Dragonball seriess WILL BE making an appearance in this RP. Right now, I am confirming one of them who is alive.

Dende is still alive and is still the Guardian of Earth. However, as one could expect, he is now extremely old. His appearance has changed remarkably as well, now appearing to be eerily similiar to Super Kami Guru. XD His role in the RP will be as a simple advisor, since he can't fight. He could misuse his hand upside your head though. XD

Last edited:

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Super Kami Guru is Super Kami Fat. XD

DBZ ABRIDGED IS TEH WINNINGEST!!

When will we start? Also, I'm thinking Kazuki won't be IN the martial arts tournament, but watching. As mentioned in the sign-ups, he observes others and creates his own styles and moves based on them. Possibly he'll mimic other's signature moves? :P Anyways, I left open the history part about him being adopted by a family. If anyone wants, they can be part of that family or something :D Also, kazuki got that power naturally, and from practicing. He needs a trainer though. But one of his greatest features is his easy-learner mind. He can watch a Kamehameha and probably imitate it to some extent, but unless he is taught it, it won't be a signature move. He needs to learn how to control the bursts of attacks he doesn't know. Also... DADDY'S COMING!?

Years
On the topic of fusions, what about Namekian fusions? I realise I'm the only demon slug-person here, but that would be a vable way to gain a power increase later, right?

Oh, and just to clarify a comment earlier, when I said Namekian size-changing power, I meant that whole stretchy limb thing. I don't know what it's really called, and I've heard "size-changing power" used to describe extendable limbs before.

I'm starting to feel a little worried. I seem to have the lowest power level. Luckily Nameks are just tougher all around than humans.

I liked it better when they were demons...

Ooh, Kazuki! I could be a mentor! I'd make a great trainer! I'd throw you at mountains, teach you how to dodge...

Okay, do we all have it out of our systems? Or at least reserved to OOC?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
We all liked it better when they were demons. XD At least you're not a god damn Yoshi! And your power level isn't that much lower than the rest of them. :D

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ EVERYBODY: Please, I beg of you, get the TFS stuff out of your systems now. As amazing as Dragonball Z Abridged is, this RP will be serious. However, a few jokes here and there from DBZA will be allowed. And yes, I too liked it better when Namekians were Demons. XD

@ Kazuki: Zip it! :P And you brought up a good point. People, you are allowed to learn more signature moves. Heck, you are even allowed to learn more ultimate attacks. However, keep in mind that for any battle, you are only able to use two signature moves and one ultimate attack.

@ Godzil: Namekians will be allowed to fuse. However, it can only be between a character and a NPC. No users can have their Namekian characters fuse with each other (since when it happens, it can't be reversed), unless it is by Fusion Dance or Potora Earrings. In fact, any species can fuse with a different species by Potora Earrings. Oh, and don't worry. You'll catch up I'm sure. XD

かずき Kazuki

Feeling down and broken...~
Years
Namekians will be allowed to fuse. However, it can only be between a character and a NPC. No users can have their Namekian characters fuse with each other (since when it happens, it can't be reversed), unless it is by Fusion Dance or Potora Earrings. In fact, any species can fuse with a different species by Potora Earrings. Oh, and don't worry. You'll catch up I'm sure. XD

Notice:

I mentioned that Kazuki wears a single Potara Earring. So if someone else ends up having one, FUSION!! XD Until that point, it's merely a fashion statement.

Also, will there be a "Krillin Owned Count"? XD

Nam

Years
Here's my SU!! I hope you guys like it. :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
@ Nam: You are accepted! Just to let you know, the Power Level limit is only 14,000 when the RP starts. As we go on, the limit will increase.

@ Kazuki and Nideous: Read the rules!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back