• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
May I request for one of this?
FC : 4227-2945-6428

Pokemon : Shroomish
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : none
Pokeball : premier ball
Nature : jolly
Ability : quick feet

Actually the umbreon in your signature make me want to trade with you,so adorable :D

Years
Hi I was wondering if I could get a male and female:

Section : Breeding Box 2
Pokemon : Buneary
IVs : 6IVs if possible or any 5IVs
Egg Moves : Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch if possible
Pokeball : Any but a Love Ball would be nice
Nature : Any
Ability : Any

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
May I request for one of this?
FC : 4227-2945-6428

Pokemon : Shroomish
IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : none
Pokeball : premier ball
Nature : jolly
Ability : quick feet

Actually the umbreon in your signature make me want to trade with you,so adorable :D

Haha, thanks ! xD Although I'm afraid I cannot provide you with an HA Shroomish in a Premier ball D:... I don't even think you can catch Shroomish in Friend Safari but yeah >.< I might try to get an HA one but I can't promise anything. :S
I'll let you know if I ever find one. ^_^

Hi I was wondering if I could get a male and female:

Section : Breeding Box 2
Pokemon : Buneary
IVs : 6IVs if possible or any 5IVs
Egg Moves : Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, and Fire Punch if possible
Pokeball : Any but a Love Ball would be nice
Nature : Any
Ability : Any

Sure thing, I'll check if I can breed those Egg Moves as I get to do your request. c:
I'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
Years
In that case,the pokeball really doesn't matter,I choose premier ball just because I like it xD
And sure,not a problem if you can't breed one of it,I know it's hard,that's why I request for it,it's okay :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
In that case,the pokeball really doesn't matter,I choose premier ball just because I like it xD
And sure,not a problem if you can't breed one of it,I know it's hard,that's why I request for it,it's okay :D

Alrighty then c: I'll keep looking for an HA Shroomish then ! Will still let you know how it goes. :)

Is there any chance I can get this order filled? My friend is buying the game and Charmander is one of his favorites. The IVs don't have to be precise; I can finish breeding it on my own game if one is missing. Just do make sure they're both female.

The Poke balls are mostly suggestions because I know my friend would be even more hype if his Charmanders had awesome Poke balls. If you couldn't tell they're intended to eventually become Charizard X and Y.

PM me your answer if you would. : )

Section : Box 1
Pokemon : Charmander
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 )
Egg Moves : Outrage, Dragon Dance
Pokeball : Luxury Ball
Nature : Adamant
Ability : Solar Power

Section : Box 1
Pokemon : Charmander
IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves : N/A
Pokeball : Premier Ball
Nature : Modest
Ability : Solar Power

Hello again ! Does it matter if they do not come in a Luxury ball ? I think it'll be too much trouble for me to go through and it will definitely take a while before I find a female Charmander in a Luxury ball. :S

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years

Good news ! I managed to snatch an HA Shroomish, so I'll write your name in the Requests Queue. c:

It comes with a normal ball though, HA Shroomish in a Premier Ball or anything other than a Dream Ball is illegal. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2017
It comes with a normal ball though, HA Shroomish in a Premier Ball or anything other than a Dream Ball is illegal. :3

Hmm? No it isn't. I have a perfectly legit one from the friend safari I caught myself in a fancy Poke ball.

Also, if it's a lot of trouble than it's fine. I'll just take the female charmanders without. c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hi. I noticed that you had a stealth rock Skarmory. Do you mind breeding me one?

Hello. :) Sure, I'll do that and notify you when your Pokemon's ready.

Hmm? No it isn't. I have a perfectly legit one from the friend safari I caught myself in a fancy Poke ball.

Also, if it's a lot of trouble than it's fine. I'll just take the female charmanders without. c:

Oh, sorry my mistake. I just noticed you can get Breloom from the Friend Safari, but meh...I don't have that. xD Thank you for mentioning it. :)

And sure. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
No problem being in English, I'm on an european game and I will breed it with a japanese ditto :D
Just let me know when you are done then ;)

Your Misdreavus is ready. :) You may PM me to arrange a time for us to trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back