• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
hey i have a problem FROM BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR i follw your guide and i complete the CHAPTER X : FROM DRACOPOLIS TO PUY MAGMAR

how can i pass to BLIZZAVILLE TO CIMETIERE OSSATUEUR please help me
;-;

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-30-23-30-22.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-30-23-30-22.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2016-11-30-23-27-59.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-30-23-27-59.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 6
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 11, 2016
I just started playing your game and I really liked it, Can I make a let's play on my Youtube Channel.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
Hello I just beat the elite 4 and was trying to get to the post game can someone help me with what I have to do?
Also I'm trying to evolve my bunery but it won't evolve; I have national dex and I check with blue sister and she say bunery couldn't possibly be any happier.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Hey ! I don't know if this question had already been asked but, how can i reach the saphir in the warehouse when the game freeze every time i want to battle with "female rocket gender" please ? Cause i know there a sort of bus station beside island 6 but i can't pass trough those french guy. I wanted to know as well if that was related. Thanks and sorry for the possible mistakes in my text, i'm french.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 5, 2016
I was exploring the mangan region and came across a glitched area surrounded by water if I try to leave the screen turns black and fly and surf don't work I really don't want to restart please fix.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
i don't want to sound like a total n00b, but i can't continue, guide doesn't mention anything about this
KyhLogQ
http://imgur.com/KyhLogQ
can't go past this.
i've beaten elite 4 twice, given ruby and sapphire to celio, and beaten rival once already (although i beat him before i give sapphire to celio)
anyone care to help?
EDIT: i discovered that i haven't given meteorite to lostelle's father. few minutes later, i can't go to 4/5/6/7 islands, bollocks. few minutes later, talked to celio again, gave him sapphire... again. prof and rival are still blocking the way, smh. will beat E4 again to see if it works.
EDIT2: i used wtw, gone all the way up to copper city, i saw my rival here, beat him, all good. finally back on track. also team of full megas are awesome

Last edited:

sirmci

sirmci
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I don't know where Mangan City is. I completed the Outcast Island story and got a Rayquaza from Giovanni at the end but now I don't know what to do. How do I get to Mangan City? Where is the Kairyu Tower at where Chen is at to get to Johto right after you talk to him. Please explain me and give me details maybe with a direction. :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I don't know where Mangan City is. I completed the Outcast Island story and got a Rayquaza from Giovanni at the end but now I don't know what to do. How do I get to Mangan City? Where is the Kairyu Tower at where Chen is at to get to Johto right after you talk to him. Please explain me and give me details maybe with a direction. :)
it took me 1 minute to find where mangan city and kairyu tower are, and all i had was the game guide, its on the first page, seriously check it out

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 16, 2016
Is there any guide that doesn't cost $8.99 a month? If not, could I just get the gym leader levels for Blaine and Giovannie?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
Does anyone have a sav file of this game with kanto region complete and no cheats I accidentally deleted mine

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Is there any guide that doesn't cost $8.99 a month? If not, could I just get the gym leader levels for Blaine and Giovannie?
if you have ever ever ever played red/blue/yellow/firered/leafgreen then you should know that blaine is using fire types and giovanni uses ground types, and coincidentally water beats both, so get a decent water type if haven't already (no? shame on you), teach it surf and voila, i have swampert for example, you can catch it on route 1, or you can get starmie as well

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Can anyone tell me which is the latest version and provide me a link cuz i really like this game

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 13, 2017
How buggy is this game? I heard there was a major bug with trainers using items infinitely on a loop.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
How buggy is this game? I heard there was a major bug with trainers using items infinitely on a loop.

The main one is that every time an enemy trainer's pokemon goes into red health for the first time, the trainer will "use a lemonade" but it wont heal so it's just a free turn for you. it's honestly not that gamebreaking, but I did end up quitting over it because it's too easy when you know the turn is coming (free turn to use solarbeam, a stat boost, healing, etc)

Back