• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] Super Effective Nerf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Hello,
I would like to change in my rom the damage caused by super effective, which cause 2x normal damage, I would like to change to 1.5x
Someone can help me? :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
This would be a useful patch to know how to do - Personally I'd love to make it better (so types become more important) but yeah

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 16, 2020
Hello,
I would like to change in my rom the damage caused by super effective, which cause 2x normal damage, I would like to change to 1.5x
Someone can help me? :D

The type effectiveness table is located at 24f050. Every third byte is the effectiveness multiplier. Change all 0x14's to 0xF's for 1.5x damage

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 26, 2020
The type effectiveness table is located at 24f050. Every third byte is the effectiveness multiplier. Change all 0x14's to 0xF's for 1.5x damage

What do we do if we hav a custom one and don't know where it is?

Back