• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
hi guys, salazzle front & back both by me. anything you want me to fix on it?

I apologize if some of these arent on point. when I started my spritesheet, I actually had the mindset of not making them perfect, I was aiming for just okay enough, thats why youll notice mistakes here and there lmao

anyway, great job on this project so far!

p.s. if you guys are gonna capitalize my name, please dont type "Leparagon" 😂 it's leParagon. le as in french for "the" xD

Sawrry leParagon, i forgot when i was posting it to credit you by both sprites.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

I apologize if some of these arent on point. when I started my spritesheet, I actually had the mindset of not making them perfect, I was aiming for just okay enough, thats why youll notice mistakes here and there lmao

p.s. if you guys are gonna capitalize my name, please dont type "Leparagon" 😂 it's leParagon. le as in french for "the" xD

darkdragon can fix your name, no worries. As for the sprite, the only REAL issue I noticed is that the snout seems a bit one dimensional, probably because there's really not that much shading. Not sure what you can do in regards to fixing it so don't stress it if it's not an easy fix.

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
I have Lycanroc Dusk form front sprite (leParagon and I adjusted it to 64x64)
lycanroc_dusk_64x64_by_xiechayghe-dbkogfr.png

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023

We are only doing sprites for Sun and Moon, not the new versions. I cannot accept this at this time.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years

"Since Dusk Form Lycanroc has been revealed, I just want to warn everyone that sprite submissions for such forms (that is, form/es from USUM namely: "new" Solgaleo, "new" Lunala, ICY Cap Pikachu and now Dusk Lycanroc) is currently suspended until further notice by the time datamines are leaked..." - thedarkdragon11 in the previous page.
With that being said, I grabbed your sprite and recolored it using the colors I've used for another recolor I've made some weeks ago.

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
ecJQv9u.png
5TrVyFc.png

recoloured MBCMechachu's dewpider because the colours were really off, plus did araquanid as well. credit MBCMechachu for dewpider only

Thanks! Accepted!

Thanks! I'll fix the credits list...

I don't know if this'll work as a base for the Ashnime Caps Pikachu so I'll drop it over here.
ash_pikachu_sprite_by_thecynicalpoet-dawi91r.png

Source.

We already have front sprites and a base for back sprites... {:3}

I've been very busy these past weeks, I'll be posting the updates within the weekend...

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Aug 26, 2017
Trev, what do you think?

Oh, that? Trev and I will talk about that first... I personally want some sprites there to be included in this repository (we already have leparagon's permission to use his sprites, but for that sheet I want to ask again since he also used other's sprites as a base for some species too)...

Last edited by a moderator:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
So, Marshadow's Z-Move forme is the only 'main' Pokemon left. Here's my attempt at a shiny for it. It'll likely be rejected, but I still want people to put their hand into finishing Marshadium's sprite set:

mTeNB6K.png

We'll deal about the shiny colors when the back sprite is available to measure the number of colors needed...

Uh, what's the point of quoting that one, even twice?

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
if you guys want, i can make a z-move marshadow form since you guys are using the normal one i made anyway. so like that way, there's uniformity or something in the style and pose. plus the one you guys posted which was made by my friend fishbowl is facing directly at the player instead of the normal angle

i know what it looks like from the back anyway. i was gonna make it next month or something but i can work on it tomorrow if you guys want me to

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
if you guys want, i can make a z-move marshadow form since you guys are using the normal one i made anyway. so like that way, there's uniformity or something in the style and pose. plus the one you guys posted which was made by my friend fishbowl is facing directly at the player instead of the normal angle

i know what it looks like from the back anyway. i was gonna make it next month or something but i can work on it tomorrow if you guys want me to

Yeah, sure you can if it won't meddle with your schedule or something... We would greatly appreciate it...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Pey4NlW.png

i rushed it a bit so just fix it up if you guys notice anything out of place

Nice! Accepted...

Here are the sprites now posted in the OP:
2XoFrWm.png
(N-Kin, Versekr Dark, BlackWhiteRobin, haimon_99, goranthegreat)
tCtdHjX.png
(fishbowlsoul90, PandiRocks@17, goranthegreat, aravi, xiechayghe)
UMAXWKA.png
(Noscium, xiechayghe, princessofmusic, Zervais, goranthegreat)
znIjM7a.png
(Z-nogyroP, goranthegreat)
ogFSt7A.png
(Wobblebuns, Versekr Dark, goranthegreat, haimon_99, OtaKun, incufan120, Trev)
Ro7czNu.png
(JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99, leParagon, goranthegreat)
ZC9zIgP.png
(JaegerLuciano23, haimon_99, leParagon, goranthegreat)
IkvXA6U.png
(JaegerLucciano23, Trev, leParagon, goranthegreat)
0YYuVci.png
(fishbowlsoul90, OtaKun, goranthegreat, lurantis, aXl, princessofmusic)
VYBwzYz.png
(Versekr Dark, PandiRocks@17, LuckyLucci, HeXeR, haimon_99, goranthegreat)
EN0RQco.png
(leParagon)
De12tER.png
(Elazulmax, Versekr Dark, xiechayghe, goranthegreat, leParagon)

Since one subgroup of this repository is all filled, I'm suppose to make a sprite chart of its front and back sprites... However, this will be suspended because of the appearance of new form/es in USUM... So yeah, don't expect a sprite chart anytime soon...

haimon_99

SupaHabil
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 20, 2022
As I can see, the progress here is going fine!. If I remember right, thedarkdragon, you have requested a while ago from us to use the sugimori palette on the sprites and that's what Im gonna do right now, like I did before.

Spoiler:

I'll try to keep improving those sprites and I'll try to sugimori them as much as I can.(just to let you know,Im not really gonna touch the shinies in this post)

EDIT:
A changelog for you:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
As I can see, the progress here is going fine!. If I remember right, thedarkdragon, you have requested a while ago from us to use the sugimori palette on the sprites and that's what Im gonna do right now, like I did before.

Spoiler:

I'll try to keep improving those sprites and I'll try to sugimori them as much as I can.

Yes, Sugimori colors are preferred... Looking forward to your recolors... Do note that you can alter some shades to not make it look too dark... Also, forms from USUM such as Dusk Lycanroc is not yet included to this repository until further notice...

By the way, since Trev's sprite hub for sprites that needs major fixes is not yet updated, here's a look to the possible content of the next update:

Sprites

Oricorio
Y71SHL1.png

Ssq7wxk.png

GeWt6ii.png

7Sv29t5.png

Issues: Back sprites should be rescaled down to its proper size and expand the visible body parts.

Credits:
  • Elazulmax, thedarkdragon11, PandiRocks@17, HeXeR, capylus, goranthegreat
  • JaegerLucciano23, PandiRocks@17, HeXeR, capylus, goranthegreat

Ash-Pikachu
iu27zIw.png
aa3p6HF.png
fJyaoYt.png
TeiCQFT.png
DcqqHP6.png
VgdiL3K.png

518DEyk.png

Issues: Back sprite base needs to be finished.

Credits: The Cynical Poet, OtaKun (front); Chaos Rush, HeXeR (back)

Cosplay Pikachu
1BKTxHz.png
lSdTjtC.png
aapErue.png
c47DGr2.png
TinTlIC.png

Issues: We need back sprites for all of them.

Credits: leParagon

Rotom Pokédex
IwR7lIq.png

15538407_593814094136732_5874554927715450880_n.jpg

Issues: Back sprite has wrong details.

Credits: Deltakirby, Versekr Dark

Zygarde 10%
H80C6Dt.png

Issues: Serious outline issues on front sprite.

Credits: MilanesaCosmica, Versekr Dark

Last edited:

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
if you guys want, i have a zygarde dog front sprite that we used on smogon. i have it on my spritesheet but idk if you guys would like it
if nor i can fix the front sprite here for y'all

i can fix rotom's back too. shouldnt take too much time

i also feelclike the cap on pikachu uses too mqny black outlines. the top of the cap could maybe use some red or smth

and the cosplay ones are my really old sprites. ill revamp them so theyre a bit nicer and then ill make backs

you guys ok with all that?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
if you guys want, i have a zygarde dog front sprite that we used on smogon. i have it on my spritesheet but idk if you guys would like it
if nor i can fix the front sprite here for y'all

i can fix rotom's back too. shouldnt take too much time

i also feelclike the cap on pikachu uses too mqny black outlines. the top of the cap could maybe use some red or smth

and the cosplay ones are my really old sprites. ill revamp them so theyre a bit nicer and then ill make backs

you guys ok with all that?

Sure man, we very much appreciate it... {:3}

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
these two first:

C3tnrrZ.png

ktD8d8V.png

i had a rotom sprite on DA and it turns out it could fit the 64 canvas just right. if you guys wanna use the old sprite, i dont mind :) although it's worth noting that the rotom's aura thing is actually yellow in dex form. plus the old sprite would be better if it used the same colors as the rotom sprites from chaos rush's project

for zygarde, i used the sprite i had and i made a new backsprite. again, if you guys wanna use the old sprites i dont mind :D if you guys want the old sprite, i can fix the lineart of the front zygarde and upload it here

Last edited:
Back