• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coven - Town Wins!

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Night Zero

The townies went to sleep for the first night in their new town.
But while they are sleeping the great evil is lurking during the night.
Be afraid, be very afraid.

Night Zero will end at 8/9/17 1:00 Pm Central Time

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
By the way i added a player list i forgot to add one so its on the first post.
ill be adding one from now on as well

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Day One

Deaths:
Bard was Plundered by the Pirate and died, he was the Sheriff
Kiyotaka Ishimaru was turned to stone. He will not have a last will or have his role revealed.
Sparkin was slaughtered by the Crusader He was the Lookout

Player list:
Spoiler:

Graveyard:
Spoiler:

Night 1 will start at 8/10/17 10:00 PM Central Time

Years
looks like sparkin visited the same person as crusaders so he killed him. I still don't know everything about all those complicated roles so I'll look into op again.

I think hyper vote is just to get discussion going or johnny is up to something

Sparkin

Time to post some game breaking info! Or not.

Sparkin is dead, duh! He was the lookout. As read from Sparkin's last will: Cersei, it's not like I was peeking or anything, but you gotta forgive me for that, as I forgive you for what you did.
My point is, Chersei Lannisst is innocent, or whatever their name was. purple, I'm sorry too.
I did play Town of Salem a bit and honestly, I suck at it. Imma tell ya, DO NOT LYNCH Cersei Lannister. As a dead man and dead peeker lookout, I can confirm their innocence. 'Cuz she killed me. He or she is that role that can kill whoever visits a certain person ( too lazy to go look for it, so yeah)
Also, for the retributionist,you may wanna keep yourself to the doctor, or just revive Bard. Iirc, the sheriff is like cop, and maybe he can help you get some confirmeds. If not, then keep your action for someone more useful.
As for the doctor, you have one self protect. It's only usable once though, so be careful with that.
Give up on not killing the jester. That's impossible. But you may want to convince him to join town. He could be kinda our hunter, we exchange his win for him killing a scum. Why not kill the scum directly tho.
From what I can see, the most important roles are Sheriff, Doctor and Tracker. So, I think that the retributionist should follow one of these.

Okay, that's all. It's up to you whether you consider this useful or useless. Either way, I'm outta here. And remember, Cersei Lannister is confirmed innocent, by moi, the lookout. So, don't lynch then under any circumstances.

And finally, yay, I got n0'd again!...Imma miss this.

Last edited:
Years
Well, with death posts like this you're most likely gonna get a couple innos confirmed, so that's a plus. Also, there isn't really flavor text so I can't figure out anything there. I guess this game's gonna be more focused on reads. I'm not that great at reads and lynches but here goes nothing!

Years
Johnny not being willing to give an explanation for his vote is interesting and unusual, as is his unwillingness to discuss anything. I see two roles on the list right now I could see him being given this, and one of them is the Executioner.

That's a problem because it means we either really want to lynch Morian or really don't. I'm wondering if we might be safer leaving that one alone for the time being.

Back