• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia: Fishing Edition [WERESHARKS WIN!]

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Just as placeholder for now...

[Triturate with my pavement teeth (?)] Paranoia_

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
uh, er, ok then. Random votes suck but I don't have anything else to do right now. And considering a mafia is down already...

[Vote] Ida13

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴NIGHT 1
Many fish had made some random suggestions, and eventually when time ran short one of them took action and went after the funny smelling one. As the fish had been gutted by the other fish, there was some robotic laughter was heard.

"MY DEED IS DONE MASTER! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY!" A metallic fish blurted, as his fuse shorted out. He may no longer be in the sea, but he perished in victory.

Melody is Dead. They were a Lemon Fish.
Jdthebud has achieved a solo victory! He was Fishbot Lyncher.

24 Hours to get night actions in, will likely extend however as Kiyo needs a replacement. We'll see...

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as ???
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

✴DAY 2
Elwood, having lost his partner to a piranha, was in despair. He would flee to shore to tell Cleetus about Dennis's death. However a freshwater shark caught a whiff of his misery and could hardly resist. The shark capsized the little fishing boat and devoured the fishermen whole.

The shark transformed into a man and spoke to himself, "So there's still more that invade our hunting grounds."

BidoofFTW is Dead. They were a Mafia Day Goon.

48 Hours to vote. Also if you haven't gotten anything about your role yet, be a little patient

✴PLAYERS
Pecilia as GM
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Desox as ???
Miah as ???
NightKrow as ???
Gimmepie as ???
purplecicada as Mafia Compulsive Cop
Bardothren as Pikachu
BidoofFTW as Mafia Day Goon
Sparkin as ???
aeternum as Innocent
Melody as Lemon Fish
Ida13 as ???
Paranoia_ as ???
Johnny as ???
L'Belle as ???
Charlie Brown as ???
Jdthebud as Fishbot Lyncher
Credits to Ash for the wonderful CSS which I mercilessly robbed, and Superjolt for the first Grand Mafia game.

Ping Spam
Spoiler:

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Don't be such a beach. :D

also [Vote] no-one for now because abstaining is a thing, and I need to vote today because I don't want the devil to take away my soul :]

Back