• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Angel~

Lead developer for Pokémon Millennium
Years
logo_by_fohlenetech-dbfatvz.gif

The legend awakes from it's slumber..
(An RPG Maker fan game!)

THE STORY

Energy is everywhere—the sun, electricity, the core of the Earth, even living things can emit large amounts of it under particular circumstances (e.g. Pokemon battles). The reactions to the energies vary tremendously, from type advantage to evolution (stone, location, time of day, etc.). They can also vary by region based on the prevailing energy of that area. Megastones are believed to have been created by a crystal's exposure to "Mega Energy" during the war in Kalos. And now, in Alola, Z-crystals are thought to be crystals exposed to the energy of the Tapus. The region of Myna is no exception. Beneath its temperate landscape, vast crystal caverns vein outward to the four corners of the region. Like water from a spring, energy from deep within the earth flows through these veins and gives the region its vibrancy. The Mynan ancients were aware of this energy, how it was inside and affected all living things, and how it could be a life spring, but was also in constant flux.[/LEFT]

Region Legendary

Vernyll, the Equinox Pokemon, is known as the "Pokemon that brings the seasons" by controlling the four directional winds. It was the appearance of Vernyll and its seasonal migration that stabilized the region's climate and brought about Myna's current prosperity. In its honor, the ancients built five temples: four in areas where Vernyll was commonly seen during each of the seasons—these would be the North, South, East, and West Temples—and one at the peak of the tallest mountain where Vernyll was said to roost. Inside each of the four directional temples, a large crystal shard was kept at its center. These shards are imbued with great energy and, according to ancient texts, are pieces of the crystal egg Vernyll hatched from. But, such treasures became targets for those with selfish intentions. Thus, guardians were chosen to protect the temple with the help of their Pokemon companions. These were the region's first "Elite Four". Word spread of their strength, and soon many flocked to the temples for a chance to prove themselves in battle. The crystal became a relic, while the real prize became the chance to battle Vernyll itself atop the Sky Temple. Should the trainer defeat all four guardians, and Vernyll acknowledge their strength, they would then be granted a seat on the region's council. After centuries, this would become what is currently the Pokemon League.

Team Luminous!

Leader: Lady Nova
Admins (role): Taurus (Supplies), Libra (R & D), Pisces (Recruiting), Leo (Aid Outreach)
Symbol: "The Wishing Star" – derived from the symbol of the "Order of the Star" (star in title logo), an ancient group that researched and honored Jirachi.

Founded by a woman called, "Lady Nova", TL is a primarily humanitarian group focused on helping less fortunate people and Pokemon, and bringing awareness to the region's inequality that the Pokemon League fails to deal with or even admit to. Most members are good-hearted individuals who believe in the cause, but the inner circle of admins is comprised of people Nova has personally rescued or aided in some way. Caspian (Pisces), for example, is her younger brother.

The ultimate goal of Nova and TL is to create a better, more utopian world by awakening Jirachi and wishing for humans to be granted (cursed with?) empathy—so that every person could feel the pain they cause to others, including Pokemon.

This dream for a better world awakened in Nova when her parents were arrested for being spies for Team Rocket. They were then killed when the prison holding them collapsed due to a rampaging Gyrardos following a newbie trainer into town. While the news was abuzz about the damage done and how it was lucky only inmates were injured, there was no word about the trainer's irresponsibility, punishment, or how the incident could have been prevented. The confusion this caused, exacerbated by the fact that no adult would explain it to her, haunted her mind for the years she and Caspian stayed at the local orphanage.

To help the siblings in their grief, one of the caretakers (an ex-librarian) would read old myths to them as bedtime stories. Nova's personal favorite was the Legend of Vernyll and Jirachi's Wish. She would spend hours after lights-out staring into the stars imagining how she would make the world better if she was given one of Jirachi's wishes. It of course came as an utter disappointment when she learned that Jirachi only awakens every thousand years, and she would need 500 more years before being able to make that wish. Still, even after she took custody of her brother and left the orphanage, the dream remained a tiny spark in her heart.

In lieu of world change, Nova took up an assistant position at a Pokemon Center where she found great joy in helping needy Pokemon and hearing their trainers' stories. As she grew older, this help evolved into advice and consul, especially for trainers inept at battling or those that got caught in the crossfire. A few even became close comrades she would tend to if they ever found themselves in a hard spot. Of these, three would claim their seats in her Court: Jayda, a highly disciplined but stubborn trainer who hates using badges as a sign of superiority—she would go to teach Nova and brother how to battle. Later is known as Taurus. Aidan, a goof-off class clown that got kicked out of trainer school for imitating (accurately) their strict instructor, but can't find the courage to tell his parents—he's actually the most talented trainer on the team but downplays it, making Nova very fond of him. Later is known as Leo. Ava came to Nova after having a nasty run-in with the wild Solroc she was studying as a graduate student. It was Ava who awakened the spark inside Nova. "It's possible," is all that needed said. Later is known as Libra. From there they all agreed to secretly work towards a common goal—Nova's dream of being the "guiding light" towards a kinder world. To honor this dream, they designed their logo to symbolize the wishing star that inspired it.

THE TRAINERS

The Protagonist
image_by_fohlenetech-dbfauw9.png

Who are they?
Both of the protagonist are the players primary choice when it comes to who they want to be, whether they choice boy, or girl the story is equally the same. The characters are focused on completing the Pokedex and uncovering the mysteries behind each turn, what will they find, and what will happen to them? Play to find out!

Pokemon Trainer Leonie (Or Leon)
untitled_1_by_fohlenetech-db8s7i8.png

Leonie joins the battle! Your rival has appeared before you, standing with him are his trusty Pokemon, the ones that shall defeat you in battle! Or so he thinks.. Leonie's goals are to become the strongest of the strong and attempt to be better than you are at anything and everything there is involving battles. He grew up on the same island as you and got his Pokemon around the same day. As the player, your goal is to defeat him and become champion, if you beat him to it..
Professor Acacia
untitled_1_by_fohlenetech-db8s576.png

Professor Acacia joins in on your new adventure! Her intentions are the normal for you as her aid, to have you go around collecting Pokemon for her in the new world as she stands by supporting you along the way. Uncover mysteries that she was unable to find, and secrets that stayed deep within the terrain.

THE MAP

Welcome to the region!
map_by_fohlenetech-db36e23.png

Not much is to be said about the map itself. There's no name for it quite yet, but I hope you enjoy all the areas to be explored! This may not be the only map in the game! But I hope you like it! Please give any feedback or name suggestions for the region if you'd like!

FEATURES

The game has various features. Here's just a list explaining what they all are!​
- Watch as Pokémon travel alongside you! Yes, Pokémon following you is within the game! This feature was originally in Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver! It will return in this game alongside the 4th generation sprites for added immersion within the game!

- Online Support! Join trainers online in various competitions and battles! Experience everything there is to the Pokémon world, and more! Gather Pokémon from all around the world, and add on to your Pokédex!

- New UI's! It's not too much of a big feature but the game has an overhaul of UIs and other functionalities within the game!

- Critical Capture! Capture Pokémon in one throw with the critical capture system, this has a 1% chance of happening as you just start out your journey and will progressively increase at specific milestones, before stopping at 100 Pokémon caught/seen!

- Nuzlocke Mode: Yes, this has been done by various others, and I wanted to adapt it into the game! Nuzlocke mode will increase the difficulty of the game. In wild battles, the levels will increase by 3-4, in gyms the levels will increase by 5-6. This will add more reason to attempt and grind out the game in order to make it somewhere, the level increase for gyms does apply to most trainer battles! In the Pokemon League the levels will be in the high 60s to 70s when Nuzlocke mode is selected!

- Wonder trading! - Trade random Pokemon for other random Pokemon! Get something exciting out of it, and find what will happen!

- Random Mode: This mode will randomize all of the Pokemon within the game! This will increase the amount of Pokemon caught, and hopefully will allow all 649 (or 802, depends on when animations are done!)

- Pokemon up to Gen 5 (or 6, 7 is a stretch right now!)

- Much, much more to come!

PROGRESS

It's hard to say where progress is 'fully' at right now, where there's progress that's made in the game only on mapping and events, no scripts have been completed and nothing else has really been worked on, where the images included are created by me, and will be in the game at one point or another (I didn't steal anything, there is similarities, but I do have SVG files and I do have photoshop files for all of the stuff created and provided!). So here's a progress listing.

Maps: 4%
Events: 1%
Scripts: 0%
Sprites: 0.5%
Music: 0%

& THE GAME/GAMEPLAY/MOCK UPS

untitled_2_by_fohlenetech-db32km2.png
2_by_fohlenetech-db32knp.png
capture008_by_fohlenetech-db33io5.jpg

CREDITS

This is gonna be the hardest part and most likely the longest part of this post, so be prepared to be reading for a while!

Credits

This is gonna be the hardest part and most likely the longest part of this post, so be prepared to be reading for a while!

Graphics/Tiles:
- WesleyFG
- mike39201
- Rayquaza-Dot (Ben)
- Maruno
- Noscium/Layell
- Layell
- Branflakes325
- Noscium, RedRooster
- Wobblebuns
- Bynine
- Arkeis
- Legitimate Username (Actual username)
- Wyverii, Mos_Quitoxe
- aXl
- TeraVolt
- Dleep
- shawn_frost
- chimcharsfireworkd
- CrazyNinjaGuy (CNG)
- thatssowitty
- Luka S.J. - EBS Graphics
- CoolStoryBroBat
- Quanyails
- Noscium
- Help-14
- NikNaks93
- xpharetra
- DuckFarm
- Kyle-Dove
- Rverah-duh
- SpeedDialga
- Alucus
-Pokemon-Diamond
- kizemaru-kurunosuke
-DaNerdyDude
- KageNoSensai
-keh-ven
- anutter
-EpicDay
- Thurpok
-UltimoSpriter
-ForeverxShottyBattle
-Dewitty
- Minorthreat0987
- TyranitarDark
- PrinceLegendario
- BoomXBig
- TakaiOfTheFire
- GameFreak
- PokeCheck.org
- Tebited15
- Spriters-Resource
-Eli
- Lilatraube
-AceRidley406 - Move animation Reference

Scripts:
- Maruno - Essentials
- FL - Essentials
- Rayd12smitty
- Luka S.J. - EBS
- Mej
- Dragonnite
- Marin

Audio/Music:
- Hydra
- Topas-Art
-cjshrimpy

Special Thanks to:
- Rayquaza-Dot
- Rayd12smitty
- BadSamaritan
- Marin
- Frog (on discord)

Team:
Artist(s): Stec, Cueh, SeraCross, Stupid Dinosau
Musician(s): CjShrimpy, Toby and Kava.
Mappers:
Storyboard: Me/SeraCross/PkMn03/Stupid Dinosaur
Scripter: Toby[/tab]​

Want to join the team?

We're always looking for someone new to come and join the team! Feel free to see if you can do any of these! And even if you can't, ask to join for whatever you'd like to learn about! This project is meant to be a collaboration of ideas from the community itself!

- Someone capable of making 4th-gen style overworld sprites and sprites for trainers!

- A person capable of composing custom music to fit the theme of the areas, battle music, etc.

- A scripter, someone who would be willing to work with the mess of creating the scripts, more than one person can be on this, so long as they can work with others.

- An eventer. Someone who would be willing to help make events come to life, and seem way better than they currently are.

- Tileset creators, someone who could make new tiles, modify what's currently in the game, and make a fresh new look for it, add more detail to what the overworld already is, so on.

- Mappers, people willing to assist with map design, make a flow happen, and cause it to just.. Work, better than any of the maps I've made.

- Storyboard writers, someone who wants to write out what happens, when, where and how.​

If you want to join contact me!
My Discord is the best place to contact me!
Grace#4860
Or in the group for the game itself!
https://discord.gg/HSK8bNM

Pokemon belongs to Game Freak/Nintendo! RPG Maker belongs to Enterbrain! This is a non-profit fan game! Please support Nintendo and Game Freak by purchasing actual copies of Pokemon! The current release is Pokemon Sun and Moon! Support them!

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
beautifully made. can't wait for the release.

Hiya! Thank you for your response about the game! Any feedback is greatly appreciated and accepted! I'm glad you like the game and hope you enjoy it when it's released in the future!

This looks really interesting so far can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Ah! Hello Galactic! I've seen your channel quite a few times and actually watched someof your videos before! I hope you play the game once it's released in it's entirety. For now! Enjoy watching progress updates as it slowly continues along!

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
I don't know for whatever reason, but I seem to like this battle system layout. Would like to see this getting finished. Good luck

~Angel~

Years
I don't know for whatever reason, but I seem to like this battle system layout. Would like to see this getting finished. Good luck

Hi there! Thank you a lot! I appreciate the comments about the game, the battle UI is primarily composed of pieces made by Luka S.J.! If you would like to see where to get them, feel free to go and look at the Elite Battle System!

~Angel~

Years
Hiya everyone. I wanted to post what's new and not on this thread yet! So here's a quick rundown of what else there is done!

Members

[h2][/h2]First off on the list I want to welcome the newest composer, Hydra. Hydra stated he's willing to test out new things within his ability, in this case he's the newest composer (and the only one so far). He's going to be helping with the music! Welcome him if you can!

The Map

[h2][/h2]​
[h2][/h2]The game map is now revealed! - Here's a look at it. The name of the region itself has yet to be determined, please understand this map took hours to make, and isn't the best! I spent a lot of time developing it to what it is now, please give feedback!
map_by_fohlenetech-db36e23.png

The first character reveal!

[h2][/h2]
Trainer Rebekah
commision_girl_battle_sprite_by_manuxd789_d7wnd57_by_fohlenetech-db36ei9.png
rb_fix_by_fohlenetech-db36ehr.gif

Who is Rebekah?
Rebekah is a Pokémon trainer from Seren Island, she grew up on the island itself with her mother, and no father. Alas her father disappeared when she was young, and never returned. Some say the ship he was on, got swept away. Rebekah doesn't really recall who he was, all she knows is it's her journey to set out and find him. As a trainer who has just turned the rightful age of 15, she's now able to go out and capture as many Pokémon as she can, as she battles her way through the trainers that stand in her way.​

What's coming?

[h2][/h2]It's quite unknown for me to say what might be appearing in the near future, with many of the UI done, and a lot of other things already planned in my head (soon to be written down.) But I know for a fact I plan to add supporter bars, for anyone who wants to support the game. I don't really know if they're still relevant, but I plan to do it nonetheless. If anyone, once again wants to help out with the game, please join the discord link! As for that, I know I have to redo the primary HUD for the overworld, as I foolishly forgot to save each individual part. So for now, keep watching and hope you enjoy the progress.

Want to join?
Contact me!
The best location would be Discord!
My information: Grace#4860

~Angel~

Years
Hello again everyone, it's another day, and another update is along the way for the progress, so here's what's new, once again. I know for a fact that I don't want to do constant updates to the thread itself without leaving headroom for others to post, I'm really attempting to ignite this project as best I can currently, so hopefully it'll start taking off in the future, but I'm not too worried. For now, into the updates.

Another Character is approaching!

[h2][/h2] Welcome the newest edition to the Pokemon world, Dennis (design not finished yet, currently in progress.) Dennis is the second protagonist character from within the game, you'll have the option of either Rebekah or Dennis at the beginning of the game. These characters will both be somewhat customizable throughout the game itself, why's that? Well, it's gonna add more depth to the game itself and allow the player to customize their character in the way they want.

HUD Changes

[h2][/h2]
capture008_by_fohlenetech-db3b7ny.png
As you'll notice in the future the hud is officially getting a change to something new. I loved the idea of a circular HUD in a few games such as the weapon wheel in GTA. It's a choice I felt was kind of awesome to do. Now! Before you say, "Oh those icons aren't as smooth, please note that the red circle around the icons will be changed, and the icons will get removed. They will end up being molded within the walls of the circle itself, making it less bloated and awkward. If you're wondering why I didn't change this and do it like that in the beginning, it's because it was a lot easier to do for a temporary bit of time until I find the right amount of time itself to clean up the HUD more. Oh and one more thing, the hud will change color. Forgot to mention that. Now on to the rest!​

The changes to the HUDS top and bottom will provide time, the current mission, and the status of party members, in this you'll be able to recognize what Pokemon are low on health, what ones have gained EXP, what ones are maxed, burned, poisoned, etc. Even form changes will appear on this and have an icon of it's own to indicate that it is in a different form. This will allow the trainer to know what Pokemon need healing immediately and what ones won't.​

That's all for now! Thank you for tuning in to this post, I'm so glad you're following the thread itself, once again if you'd like to show your support or join the development process itself, please go to the Discord links provided below, or message me here on PokeCommunity.
Show your support!
Join in on the development!

~Angel~

Years
Absolutely love the UI

Hihi! Thank you for your comment about the UI! It's been coming along so well, and I'm surprised I managed to even finish it, it's all composed of vector art, and it makes itself look smooth and clean!
So thank you for the comment nonetheless! I'm glad you like it!

~Angel~

Years
Hello everyone! It's been a few weeks since my last update on the game progress and what's happening so far. I've been super busy with real life stuff so I haven't had a chance until today to finally update what's going on. Well, here it is! Enjoy

Character changes - New addition and removal of "Dennis"

[h2][/h2] Dennis is possibly being removed from the game, no finished design has come yet and this may come soon, it is very possible he won't appear in game at all, unless he appears as a separate character entirely. Now with that said, there IS a male protagonist design in the works currently and the other design (whenever it comes) will not be removed! So do not get the wrong impression.

HUD Changes - Again

[h2][/h2]If you saw my last post, the HUD was to be changed to look like pretty meh, and not too great as it was only an 'idea' but, that is no longer applicable as it shall be reverted to the default HUD design that was originally planned. This hud will be recreated within the time that it was originally created, and will be in the game the way it was! So, enjoy the HUD for what it is!

Team changes

[h2][/h2]Well, the roster has changed again, this time with slight modifications and greatness being added, to start with, here's who joined, and who temporarily helps in their free time.

1. Cueh - Helping when they feel the time is needed, they will be helping with art! They're an amazing artist, and will be joining. I wish I could provide a link but I don't have one currently.

2. Myrcury, a very very good, in my opinion, composer who does an amazing job at their production and quality of work. I do not have a link for this either.

3. Hydra - Will be helping here and there when they get time to assist in composing music! I absolutely find the two composers on the team perfect for it. And I'm personally glad to have them!

4. Stec - The newest adition of the team, who just joined today actually very early this morning, they're talented, very talented with tiles, overworld sprites and so on. His goal is to bring the game towards a whole new level of design and make it look a lot better, and for that I'm extremely grateful.

These are the newest members that're officially stated, behind the scenes there is one extra known as PKMN03 who is working quietly on some ideas for the game. Where none have been approved just yet, due to how busy I've been, he's doing a great job, and hope we get more from him soon. Not to mention a very good scripter known as M3rein, he's helping in some of his free time as he likes the design of the game itself, I'm grateful he's offered and can't wait to work with him when he gets free more often, for now he's not so free and that's okay. If anyone else wants to help with scripts, feel free to message me!

An additional message from ~Angel~

[h2][/h2] I wanted leave an additional message to everyone who reads the thread, the reason for this is because I wanted to say thank you for the love and support on the game's progress. It's been a long road and I'm really proud I launched the thread for this finally, honestly I didn't expect it to make it anywhere but so far it's made it very far with all the support and I'm extremely happy. If anyone else wants to help work on the games progress there's always free space for anyone to join, just shoot a message my way, on Discord, or here on the community, hell even in the form will be fine as well. Thanks again everyone <3 - The Millennium Team and myself

Show your support!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys! It's me! PKMN03! I joined the team about a week ago and I'm so happy to be working here. I would hint towards some stuff but I don't know what is safe to reveal and what is not so I'll just give you all the assurance that the project is going along smoothly. Have a fantastic day everyone!

~PKMN03

~Angel~

Years
It's been a while! Nice to update everyone on tge game again finally after a while of quietness. Today I've got two new things, only for new, and then tomorrow two more new things that will be available, so let's begin!

New character designs!

[h2][/h2]I would like to introduce the new version of "Rebekah" and the new male protagonist! Here they are!
untitled_by_fohlenetech-db8nb25.jpg

Information will be updated on these characters will be added later today, enjoy the new designs!
The designs for the characters were drawn by Stéc, the lead artist of the game! Tiles are also being updated by him!

That's all for now, thank you! And enjoy your day.

Show your support!

~Angel~

Years
Welcome back to day two of updates on character information and what's happening in the game world, today I'll be introducing two more characters, and providing information for the previous two, and the newer ones, so enjoy!

Welcome to the world of Pokemon!

[h2][/h2]
untitled_1_by_fohlenetech-db8s576.png
Professor Acacia joins in on your new adventure! Her intentions are the normal for you as her aid, to have you go around collecting Pokemon for her in the new world as she stands by supporting you along the way. Uncover mysteries that she was unable to find, and secrets that stayed deep within the terrain.

untitled_1_by_fohlenetech-db8s7i8.png
Leonie joins the battle! Your rival has appeared before you, standing with him are his trusty Pokemon, the ones that shall defeat you in battle! Or so he thinks.. Leonie's goals are to become the strongest of the strong and attempt to be better than you are at anything and everything there is involving battles. He grew up on the same island as you and got his Pokemon around the same day. As the player, your goal is to defeat him and become champion, if you beat him to it..​

Now to catch up on the goals of Rebekah and the male protagonist (if anyone wants to name him feel free!)

Rebekah: Rebekah is a young girl from Seren Island off the coast of the region, she grew up there at a young age with BOTH of her parents until one day her father decided to leave on an adventure of his own in order to become champion, word says that the boat to the mainland never made it, or got lost at sea heading for a completely different region. But the world may never know what happened to it. Rebekah has the goal to become a champion and claim the title that her father never got a chance to claim.

The story is pretty much the same for the male protagonist..

That's really all for today, enjoy the character updates, the thread will be updated shortly to include this update on character roles, and so on.

Show your support!

Last edited:

~Angel~

Years
Looks amazing. I honestly can't wait to see where this goes.

For some reason, the overworld image is giving off a 'Blue Chrome' vibe, but that might just be me.

Hi there, I wanted to clear up air about the comment you made, so it does give off a blue chrome vibe because a lot of it IS similar to blue chrome, except.. It's not Blue Chrome, all the scripts and items used in the UI and backgrounds were created by the team over here, we're using a modified version of EBS to create something a bit newer looking. The base of this started around 2 years ago when I got assets from an old project by KleinStudio known as Pokemon RAZA. I've been using most of the stuff from that ever since. I did make some things similar, but also wanted to clean up some things from Pokemon Raza to add a nicer feeling to it, so in this case everything is more simple than what was in it. In this case all everyone has seen is almost half of what's actually been done behind the scenes so far, I've got a lot more images and items I've yet to display and probably won't display for a little while, at least not today or for the next month or so, in no way is this meant to be a blue chrome rip off like Primal Silex (lmfao, kill me). Just figured I would get this out there, that RAZA started around when Blue Chrome did, and I'm almost positive Klein might've worked on something similar with it, just watching the progressing update. It's a lot more different than you think. Thank you however for commenting as I was waiting for someone to bring it up <3

~Angel~

Years
I'm a pretty decent spriter, if you're still looking for someone to help with that.

This game looks great so far!

Hi there! I would definitely need a full time spriter sometime if you'd like to help out! Hit me up on Discord/Skype/Here if you really wanna join! See you there!

~Angel~

Years

Hello everyone, it's been a good while a month or so to be exact, and with that, comes a lot of information and updates that haven't been here before, so what's new?

Fakemon

[h2][/h2]
650_by_fohlenetech-dbdi2ct.png

This is just one fakemon out of the various ones that're going to be included. This is a fakemon based on a fish that'll evolve into a shark later on down the line, here's a sketch look at what the evo line looks like;
shark_starter_by_fohlenetech-dbdi2ke.jpg

Note that the artist is different than the other art, we have three different artists now, one who does concepts, the other that cleans them up and the last of which turns them from art to sprites!

A whole new region

[h2][/h2]The region is currently being revised, instead of being a new land off in who knows where ,it'll instead be based on a state in the US. This state is Maine, it's different and easier, but it'll include a lot of different areas to explore, various towns, cities and mountains. The region will be known as Myna, no images are ready to be shown of this region just yet, this will be updated in due time.

There isn't a whole lot more to say or to be released currently, so.. For now, that's all, more information will come within the next month or so. Enjoy!

Show your support!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back